• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hello new friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm not trying to be a bitch, from what i've seen Acidgirl is a nice character - but just a word to the wise - on internet forums if you say something along the lines of "i'm a hot chick, i'm super cute i go to raves etc." to a crew of mainly jaded ex-ravers, there are going to be some people out there hating on you and wondering why you're seeking so much attention. why not post interesting productive comments to established threads for awhile and then post a pic or two in the gallery section which you can then post in the lounge post your pic v.whatever thread and *then* let the guys hit on you? it just seems sketchy to do it the other way around and makes certain people wonder if you're even female or if you're just another ridiculous alter-ego.

not to sound harsh, man i've got nothing against you.

Hehehe... :) This has fake written all over it.

Fake stuff isn't always bad though. Fake boobs are good looking some times. Fake mashed potatos from a box are yummy. Fake nails go further up noses.. Fake drugs suck though :(

^ right, see here's me again, not being involved in that "inner BL circle".... or any "circle" of "knowing what's going on" for that matter.

please ignore the above comment :p

lol @ acidgirl...you remind me of a tool song....Today a young man on acid realised that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slower vibration. That we are all of one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. Theres no such thing as death, life is only a dream and with imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather...

hmmmm....?

whattup sweet dew drops!

Long time no see!

Anyone know whatever became of A'Girl??

Last edited:
she died back when this thread died. Twice.

Someone keeps reserecting it. Let it Rest In Peace.

Q. Why did the squirrel sleep on his stomach?

A. To keep his nuts warm! =D

Ta-ra!!! I'm here... FOREVER!

Thank You Jerry

to friends of A'Girl- find her on www.ayahuasca.com where she ressurected herself.

someone above wrote "she died twice like this thread but someone keeps ressurecting it." A'Girl said that comment reminded her of jesus, since he died once, was ressurected and they say there will be a "second comming" when he returns to Earth, but then she got this crazed gleam in her eyes and started giggling and yelled "but the truth is Jerry Garcia *WAS* the 2nd comming of jesus. A'girl sends her love.

HAH! this thread is gold from start to finish, i had NO IDEA!

pls send my love to this acidgirl chick, she sounds like my kinda people. <3 %) :D

D.J. Spore said:
but then she got this glazed cream in her eyes

damn man, you gotta give her a fair warning so she can prepare for that shit....just ask 8====> ~~~ (.Y.), aka dj pearl necklace :D

Hypothetical

completly hypothetical question with no relavence whatsoever to the said "A'Girl"... but what is BL's policy on "sock-puppets" (a 2nd screen-name, as in a hypothetical case when a grimly-serious overly-intellectual oldskool BLr who has been chillin on BL for 6-7 years makes up a new humorous persona to share a side of them that is more lighthearted and less uptight??? (hypothetically speaking of course!) peaceloverollballz.

Alteregos are against Bluelight Policy. And please don't use another welcome thread, however old it is, to ask your question.

And....Last Activity: 23-04-2005 15:35 from the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.