• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hello new friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DigitalDuality said:
you just want to encourage people to compete in a post whoring contest with you.

That being said... Welcome

You read my thoughts. oOoOOh. maybe thats why your a mod in T&A.

Somehow, this thread continues to grow. I bet most threads in the New Members Section don't get this long.

:AcidGirl, Your body is a Wonderland, I lose my head!"

I said it now, so do I get to play too? and what about those pics...

LoL! i think someone should sticky this as a "how to win friends and influence bluelighters"

=D

Possible campaign slogans:

"Homie are you trippin!? If so, vote for Acid Girl in 2004"

"Fuck Republicans, and Screw Democrats, a vote for Acid Girl is where it's at."

(Picture of Acid Girl, in Uncle Sam pose) "Acid Girl wants you! to cuddle with her."

I fucking AM the president, dig?

MUST HAVE OIL. OILIOILOILOILOILOILOIL...

ps. OIL!!! We will not stop conquering the world until we have all the oil. ALL OF IT YOU FUCKERS!!! Fuckin Donald Rumsfeld can lick my clit, did you guys see him answering questions on the Iraqi prisoner abuse scandal hearings? He wouldn't answer a fucking question straight-up, the little beeyatch. As president I hereby fire his playa-hatin' ass and appoint Bi Kand*E*Raver as secretary of defense, although after all the oil is ours and there is finnaly peace the office will be changed to the "Department of Bisexual Kand*E* Raving". Amazon Bee will be my vice president. Shucklak will be unavailable for office as he will be taking a cold shower for the duration of my term. That is all.

ps. oil.

what can i say? i just dig hippy chicks and i love acid too.....

hippy?

shuck' wrote: "i just dig hippy chicks". Where did you get the impression I am a hippy? I am very modern!

and just how do you know what she's like on the inside? i thought you were having cold showers?

bumpage

we can't let the most succesful thread in new members history fade into oblivion can we

Status
Not open for further replies.