Candy Flipping (LSD & MDMA)
Hippie Flipping (Shrooms & MDMA)
Love Flipping (Mescaline & MDMA)
Kitty Flipping (Ketamine & MDMA)
Elephant Flipping (PCP & MDMA)
Robo Flipping (DXM & MDMA)
Nexus Flipping (2-CB & MDMA)
Time Flipping (DMT & MDMA)
Adam & Eve in the garden of Eden (MDMA, MDEA, & MBDB)

Someone sent this to me I started calling X flip cause of hippie flipping and candy flipping but these others are new to me

What do yall think?

DXM and MDMA is a very dangerous combo. I wouldn't recommend the roboflip.

only two combos i would recommend on doing is hippie/candy flipping, although you gotta know when the right time is to drop each substance. peace

Of the 9 ways to flip, I've only done "Kitty Flipping" (Ketamine & MDMA) extremely, extremely speedy. My heart was beating hardcore, like
120-130bpm. And I was at a off-the-wall VERY crowded NY party. I was lucky not to get heat stroke or worst. But I was wired for hours like speedy gonzalas while in there

I very much want to try Candy Flipping (LSD & MDMA), Hippie Flipping (Shrooms & MDMA) badly someday. I want to experience either one at a large outdoor party or event. I've heard nothing but enlightening experiences especially when done outdoors. Andd offcourse with an experienced friend who will be there for me, and also so we experience the fun together

But overall I prefer & enjoy just the MDMA alone

bettyboop said:
I wouldn't recommend any of the above combo's!

Well... Hippy Flipping and Candy Flipping can both be unreal & unbelievably positive experiences. It's a strain on the mind and body but in no way are those two dangerous...

beanpoophead said:
is coke and e safe?

last weekend we were told they were made for eachother...

Whoever told you that is spreading bad information. I've never met a person who finds these two to work well together. Not only does the coke take down your roll and put your mind more into the 'cocaine high' mode (which isn't nearly as good as rolling, obviously), but it also makes your heart jump out of your chest. Beats like crazy, and although I haven't heard any 'fatal' or 'horror' stories about the combo, I'm sure coke + E is hurting your body much more than either drug would solo.

yea that doesnt surprise me, the guy who informed us this and then sold us the blow was kinda... sketchy. he said it was good ol' kokanee.

we had done one rail each an hour before rolling. then about 3 hours after rolling we did another two rails. then another 2 hours later we did another two rails. after the two rails it was like my brain was expanding and contracting... very weird feeling :S

I wanna Candyflip or Nexus flip but Im afraid acid is dry around where I live and I wouldn't know where to start with getting 2-CB

Anyone got a more vivid description of Nexus flipping it sounds interesting

beanpoophead said:
yea that doesnt surprise me, the guy who informed us this and then sold us the blow was kinda... sketchy. he said it was good ol' kokanee.

we had done one rail each an hour before rolling. then about 3 hours after rolling we did another two rails. then another 2 hours later we did another two rails. after the two rails it was like my brain was expanding and contracting... very weird feeling :S

Dr. Beat said:
...Coke is an reuptake inhibitor of seratonin, dopamine, and noradrenaline and that is why it will take away your mdma rush to some degree, as the coke is *blocking* the mdma releasing seratonin while the coke is active (1 hour half life)...

The Tenth Way

The "Sparkle Flip"- Methylone & MDMA

Try it and you'll understand the name.

infinity...that was awful...bleh!!!

Dude...everybody is forgetting the greatest flip of them all...GANJA-FLIPPING.

Can't beat it. ;)

Can't wait to have the opportunity to try kitty flipping.

Do you take the e then before it kicks it, snort enough k to get into a hole or what?