• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The 9 Ways to Flip

"The combination of MDMA, MDEA, & MBDB. All taken simultaneously. Said to be
the most complete ecstacy experience. Thoughts flow like water. The experience is
directed outward as well as inward. Empathy is felt for every person one comes in
contact with.

I want to try that.=D

I loved hippie-flipping, but I kept passing out. It was just too intense for me. I ate quite a few mushrooms that time though.:\

I never understood how mushrooms + mdma got the name hippieflip, perhaps it has something to do with the mushrooms being "natural" (~= "hippie") but that still doesn't explain the mdma part.. I don't think I know any modern-day hippies that would do E, now the old geezers who were young in the 60s would probably have loved E otoh..

/mludd

Warblade said:
This goes against everything I've read about hippie flipping. I thought with any kind of "flipping" you basically want to time it so that the peak of both drugs happen at the same time. MDMA and the Psilocybin should have a synergestic effect on each other.
i wholeheartedly agree... this is also to not waste drugs! tho pills vary, the peak of E isnt very long in comparison to shrooms or acid so naturally you will have a shorter time feeling the peak of both:( why would u want that?

let the come up of shrooms or acid complete and then go on to phase 2;) i have candy flipped many times and absolutely love it, it is my favorite combo%) i am going to hippy flip for my first time in public soon and i am curious to those who have done it: would u say you were able to dance on this combo or were you relaxed and didnt feel like moving much? i felt mildly relaxed doing this in a closed environment, but i am curious if i will be able to dance in a party situation...

^^^ You are both aware that the hippies did quite a bit of MDA, right? Hence, the "hug drug" status.

DAMN! I hippieFlipped saturday night and the emotions that I get on ecstasy were way too fucking overwhelming! Usually I'm just like "I love you dawg!" but this was insane, I was like "GAWD DAYUM, I FUCKING LOVE YOU!" 8(

It was awsome though, I can't wait to see how emotional I get on the LoveFlip or AdamAndEveInTheGardenOfEden!

damn i've never tried any of those combinations myself.:(
Candy Flipping (LSD & MDMA)
Hippie Flipping (Shrooms & MDMA)
Love Flipping (Mescaline & MDMA)
Kitty Flipping (Ketamine & MDMA)
all sound very interesting....

I've been doing Speed & E lately at the same time while dancing all night at an after-hours club. How dangerous is that ?!?!? Besides feeling worn out and depressed the next few days.

Considering a lot of pills get cut with methamphetamine around here, I don't think speed and E's are that dangerous a combo as long as you don't go overboard on either substance and you take care of yourself (i.e. pre/postload, drink enough water etc).

I have access to candyflip supplies and I anxiously await the end of my exams to do it. I even have a convenient party lined up for it. :D Is the duration of either substance extended or are the peaks just intensified?

X-Logic said:
Hippie Flipping...

The combination of Magic Mushrooms and ecstacy. The correct way to do this
is to take the ecstacy and on the 4th hour of the ecstacy you eat the mushrooms.
The mushrooms bring the e back on in full force. The body tingle turns into a deep
buzzing and it can be a very liquifying experience. Also, the ecstacy gives one the
ability to dance more than one would have if one had just taken the mushrooms.
I generally take the shrooms about 1/2 hour into the roll. I like to feel just MDMA first, then enjoy the shroomies kicking in. :cool: It's bliss, mad neon bliss. The body rushes are AMAZING. I usually flip when I have a few pills to chomp on. Damn. It really is this whole Universal Love thing. Really, it's something to try a few times.

Like most things at this point in my life, I generally flip alone. Although the first three times I hippieflipped was at PHISH in Las Vegas this past April. All three shows then double dropped on top of some good molly and ate a 1/4 of Shrooms for the MOE party afterwards. WOOOOHOOOOO!

Sorry. If you haven't tried this combo, Do yourself a big favor and TRY IT!!! :cool:

2-CB & MDMA mmmmmmmmm yep, thats always a winner!!!

although I prefer MDA and 2cb, more visuals.....

Originally posted by X-Logic
Hippie Flipping...

The combination of Magic Mushrooms and ecstacy. The correct way to do this is to take the ecstacy and on the 4th hour of the ecstacy you eat the mushrooms.

i think it's wrong to suggest there's a correct way (and by implication an incorrect way) to do this.

i can't imagine doing 'shrooms and mdma this way round. every time i've done this combination, i've taken the mdma after the mushrooms. not right or wrong. just different.

alasdair

The shrooms only lasts about 3 hrs and it does not bring your roll back! I think the author of that chart was a little off on his time! I took it half an hour into my roll and it kicked in about 20 mins later, I took another tab after the first one died off cuz the end of a shroom trip is kinda nasty!

I have done many combos in my time. Heres what I've found to be good combos:

LSD & Shrooms = rated 7
LSD & Shrooms & MDMA = Psycho Flipping rated 9
LSD & MDMA = Candy Flipping rated 7
LSD & Shrooms & MDMA & San Pedro Cactus (Mescaline) = The bomb-ass flip rated 10
Shrooms & MDMA = hippie flipping rated 8
K & MDMA = kittie flipping? WTF thats gay, I call it EEKing. (usually I lay down 2 pills and 200mg of K in a line and EEK it up.) rated 10+
LSA & LSD = VERY GOOD Rated 9
BZP/TFMPP & MDMA = VERY GOOD rated 10
Coke & MDMA = rated 7
MDMA & Opium = rated 5 with opium on peak, rated 9 with opium on comedown
MDMA & P-DOGG (Crack) = rated 7, cool for a bit but mellows the roll out. same as coke.

Bad Combos:
LSD & MDMA & Shrooms & Ketamine & Cocaine = WHOA rated 1, terribly sick for an hour, other than that it was good, but a bit intense even for me.
DXM & Alcohol = Got sick

NONE OF THE COMBOS ABOVE ARE SAFE. NO DRUGS ARE. DO NOT USE MY REACTIONS TO CERTAIN CHEMICALS AS A GUIDE FOR JUDGING YOUR OWN USE. IN ORDER TO HAVE A GOOD EXPERIENCE WITH SOME OF THE COMBOS ABOVE YOU MUST BE EXPERIENCED. THEY ARE VERY INTENSE TO THOSE WITH LESS EXPERIENCE. BE CAREFUL AND KNOW YOUR LIMITS.

Originally posted by ecstasteve
Coke & MDMA = rated 7

i'm intrigued to hear more on your experience of these two together.

i often enjoy some coke in the morning after a long night's dancing on mdma. however, if i take mdma after having done coke, it totally takes the edge off the mdma experience.

alasdair

I've done this combo 3 times, with e first, coke seems to give more energy and seems to increase the roll side effects (jaw clenching, eye wiggles, sweating, heart-rate) but kinda diminishes the roll a bit. I like the boost of energy though, when I'm peaking E its nice. Especially if your dancing at 1000mph. Too much coke will diminish the roll almost to a point where you forget your rolling. Its because your so coked up.

When you take E after your peaking on the coke, they kinda blend a little better. Because coke really doesn't last very long, when the coke is fading out the E is fading in and you just kinda transition into the roll. Continue with coke use, and E effects will diminish as above. Basically, they're not very sinergistic of each other but they will give you A LOT OF ENERGY!!
Party Safe.
Peace,
ECS

I have never had access to 'MDMA' pure enough that I would want to ingest it (besides, I'm on a million antidepressants, so I really wouldn't feel any effect, as I have no post-synaptic 5-HT receptors :( ). However, I will say that 2-CB and dextroamphetamine was one of favorite all time combos. Perfect for chilling with mates outdoors at night (around an area with 'interesting' lighting), it feels like a relaxed tweak, with the amazement and wonder of child.

Coke and E is a waste of the E in my opinion because the coke numbs you and the X makes you sensitive....the coke over powers the X so the only good thing about the combo is that the E enhances the coke high!

I prefer to do em seperate, take the X after the coke so you don't feel the coke comedown and the X comedown is much more tolerable than coke!

AlphaNumeric said:
.....until the serotonin syndrome kicks in, you begin to overheat and generally freak out. You collapse and begin to have spasms. Eventually a medical team is required, you are taken to hospital and hooked up to a drip. From there its highly possible you could die. If they get to you in time and the dose you took is low, you'll come around. If not a hyperactive, tortorus death is highly probable.

DO NOT MIX DXM AND MDMA!!!!!!!

Thanks for setting this straight. Thank god for moderators, without them someone could get sereously hurt from the misinformation that is often posted.