• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The 9 Ways to Flip

I can get u the timing for it if u need my friend sent me this but forgot to send me the time table of when to take what ill post it up l8er on today

Ganja Flipping who could forget it? I had some OEVs the first time i did that one =)

Candy Flipping...

The combination of LSD and ecstacy. The correct way to do this is
to take the LSD 3 hours before the e so that you start peaking on the
LSD at the same time you start rolling on the ecstacy. Some people feel
that the ecstacy takes away all the negative aspects of LSD and makes
all the visuals more beautiful. There is also a uniquw synergistic effect
that occours as well. The LSD takes the body feeling of the ecstacy and
gives it a roller coaster effect. It can be described as peaking various times
on the ecstacy and every next peak becomes more intense than the last one.

Hippie Flipping...

The combination of Magic Mushrooms and ecstacy. The correct way to do this
is to take the ecstacy and on the 4th hour of the ecstacy you eat the mushrooms.
The mushrooms bring the e back on in full force. The body tingle turns into a deep
buzzing and it can be a very liquifying experience. Also, the ecstacy gives one the
ability to dance more than one would have if one had just taken the mushrooms.

Love Flipping...

The combination of Mescaline and ecstacy. Very similar to Candy Flipping yet you take
the Mescaline at the same time as the e. They both enhance each other. The Mescaline
and e both are very empathic substances. The empathy is doubled imensley to the
point where one can feel another person's emotions who is accross the room.

Kitty Flipping...

The combination of Ketamine and ecstacy. The e is taken 10 minutes before the K.
While one is in the K hole one can communicate with another person who is Kitty Flipping
through physical contact. Although, communication passed between each other only
consists of single words, the single words seem to represent an entire sentance.
The e gives the K more insight into ones self as well and the K hole is generally
brighter and more positive.

Elephant Flipping...

The combination of PCP and ecstacy. Taken at the same time. The body high is
incredibly intense in the sense that the PCP gives one the feeling that one is floating
and almost weightless. The PCP numbs the body so that one only feels the E. A
description would be of one soaking in a pool of ecstacy.

Robo Flipping...

The combination of DXM & ecstacy. The e is taken 20 minutes before the DXM.
The feeling is similar to that of Elephant Flipping & Kitty Flipping. One feels the
sensation that one is floating and movement of the body causes euphoria. The body high
is an incredibly buzzing and one feels as though the e is worming underneath the skin
and trying to push out from inside. Although it sounds scary it is very intense and
plesant.

Nexus Flipping...

The combination of 2-CB and ecstacy. The e is taken first and the 2-CB is taken
towards the end of the e trip. The 2-CB brings out the erotic feeling that the
e masks and it changes the mental state to a more intellectual leval.

Time Flipping...

The combination of DMT and ecstacy. No information is available as of yet. If
anyone has done this please email me.

Adam & Eve in the garden of Eden...

The combination of MDMA, MDEA, & MBDB. All taken simultaneously. Said to be
the most complete ecstacy experience. Thoughts flow like water. The experience is
directed outward as well as inward. Empathy is felt for every person one comes in
contact with.

There ya go boyz n girls

X-Logic said:

Hippie Flipping...

The combination of Magic Mushrooms and ecstacy. The correct way to do this
is to take the ecstacy and on the 4th hour of the ecstacy you eat the mushrooms.
The mushrooms bring the e back on in full force. The body tingle turns into a deep
buzzing and it can be a very liquifying experience. Also, the ecstacy gives one the
ability to dance more than one would have if one had just taken the mushrooms.
This goes against everything I've read about hippie flipping. I thought with any kind of "flipping" you basically want to time it so that the peak of both drugs happen at the same time. MDMA and the Psilocybin should have a synergestic effect on each other.

X-Logic said:
Robo Flipping...

The combination of DXM & ecstacy. The e is taken 20 minutes before the DXM.
The feeling is similar to that of Elephant Flipping & Kitty Flipping. One feels the
sensation that one is floating and movement of the body causes euphoria. The body high
is an incredibly buzzing and one feels as though the e is worming underneath the skin
and trying to push out from inside. Although it sounds scary it is very intense and
plesant..........

.....until the serotonin syndrome kicks in, you begin to overheat and generally freak out. You collapse and begin to have spasms. Eventually a medical team is required, you are taken to hospital and hooked up to a drip. From there its highly possible you could die. If they get to you in time and the dose you took is low, you'll come around. If not a hyperactive, tortorus death is highly probable.

DO NOT MIX DXM AND MDMA!!!!!!!

i wouldnt recommend taking e with large quantities of k....

whilst it is great when taken in small bumps, more out of body feelings etc, when taken in large doses with e (from personal experience) it erases much of your memory of the experience and whilst you feel like you are peaking and want to move/dance you cant because the k makes it much of an effort :)

um, to follow most of those "recipes" and "timing" would be a waste of perfectly good drugs.

and could potentially make you a nominee for a Darwin award, as in mixing w/DXM.

X-Logic, thanks for the info about when to take what. i was curious about that. gotta try it sometime.

X-Logic said:
Kitty Flipping (Ketamine & MDMA)[/B]
If this counts as 'flipping'...so does MDMA & Meth, MDMA & Cannabis and MDMA, Meth, Ketamine and Cannabis together - That can be called 'Crazy Flipping'.

kryalkastleE said:
i wouldnt recommend taking e with large quantities of k....

whilst it is great when taken in small bumps, more out of body feelings etc, when taken in large doses with e (from personal experience) it erases much of your memory of the experience and whilst you feel like you are peaking and want to move/dance you cant because the k makes it much of an effort :)

Ya...K is best enjoyed towards the end of the peak/comedown of an MDMA experience.

what about foxy flipping (mdma + 5-MeO-DIPT)?
when i use to do dxm it always made me hot as shit and sweaty. considering the 2 most lethal effects of ecstasy are dehydrating and overheating i dont think id ever try the combo. why not just try some other dissociative like n2o, what would that be called, whip-flipping?

I will say it again, I don't give 2 shits what that site says, DO NOT MIX DXM AND MDMA! Its playing Russian Roulette with your brain.

beanpoophead said:
is coke and e safe?

last weekend we were told they were made for eachother...

Not that its not safe or anything ......its just coke will cancel out the X and u will be left feeling almost sober........Dont do it, its a waste of money

I think a great combo is X and an occasional bump of meth

Would would that be? Crystie Flippin?

E and K is a great combo, one of my favorites but more for fun than anything. E and shrooms is something i would recommmend everyone try, ive had some of the most beneficial trips of my life with this combo. acid and E is great but timing is very important, you can feel like you are rolling for soooo long. mushrooms, 2c-b, and E gave me one of the coolest trips of my life. ive had a wonderful trip off of dxm, E, and k but i can totally see how dxm and E could be a dangerous combo. i have always called acid and shrooms hippi flippin too, anyone else? but ya from my experiences, E and K are the most fun along with the hippi flip which can also do some wonderful things to your life. what about the bionic flip? acid shrooms and E? havent tried it yet.

oh slang, slang, slang, how i love thee..

How about san pedro + dpt? Dip Flip, thats right. Lol.

beanpoophead said:
is coke and e safe?

last weekend we were told they were made for eachother...

From past experiances watching people who had sniffed even a small ammount of coke while rolling ended up trashing there buzz for an hour.
It was ok for the first bit 25 min or so. After that, Totally paranoid. He couldn't sit down, he couldn't relax. it took him awhile to get back to normal.
Digit