• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The 9 Ways to Flip

candy and hippie flipping are the only ones that i would ever do, if i could only get my hands on some LSD, please someone bring some to Ontario
But i think candy flipping would be a very pleasent trip the feeling of ecstasy and the thoughts of LSD would be a perfect mix
i will try this one day

Nothing to add here other than asking how would you time a GHB + E flip and at what dose, and how would you time a Methylone + E flip, and at what dose?

diegoblunt said:
Ya...K is best enjoyed towards the end of the peak/comedown of an MDMA experience.

Fuckin' oath. Theres no better comedown then snorting 100mg of K at about 8am on a Sunday. Fucking bueatiful.

white_sneakers said:
What flip did River Phoenix alegedly die from?
Something with Heroin was it?

Phoenix died as a result of shooting a "speedball"... not a "flip" per se, but coke and heroin combined.

Yucky shit. :|

"Great artists use drugs because they can't make art all the time, and nothing else is worth doing."

Gamma Flipping! lol, lots of people I know do this.
Its great fun, Basically you have your normal sized charge the same time you drop, This helps kick the e in nicely. Then when your starting to lose the buzz from the e if you have another smaller charge it kicks it back in.
But people have a really good think about what yr doing before you start mixing drugs...espescially if yr drinking.
Party safe

AlphaNumeric said:
From there its highly possible you could die. If they get to you in time and the dose you took is low, you'll come around. If not a hyperactive, tortorus death is highly probable.

Oh come on, asif having your temperature skyrocket, your internal organs fail, your muscles breakdown, etc isn't fun?

It's amazing what people will try before they actually research the drug interactions...

AlphaNumeric said:
I will say it again, I don't give 2 shits what that site says, DO NOT MIX DXM AND MDMA! Its playing Russian Roulette with your brain.

Perhaps it needs to be renamed? Dumb-flipping? Idiot-flipping? :p

Mixing DXM and MDMA is the worst thing you could do!!!! Might as well shoot yourself is the head. (No! Just joking!!!)

kblarg said:
... how would you time a Methylone + E flip, and at what dose?

90 - 100 mg. MDMA
200 mg. Methylone

Take MDMA first then the methylone 45 minutes later. Spectacular!

DXM + MDMA = Coin flipping. 50/50 chance of survival. ;)

hey everyone... not too long ago i smoked some opium while i was rolling... i found that to be a really good combo... it was fun... has anyone else ever done that?... did you like it?

Heroin (which is what most street opium is usually) or any opiates are great for comedowns. They take the edge off, make you feel relaxed and (I've found with Codeine) that it helps me sleep, or at least feel that lying still is nice, not the usual restlessness I get from speed or E.

^^^I'm a big fan of some oxycondone after a big night out myself...Makes everything that morning flow so much easier..

In all my experimenting with combos... I would say this thread's candyflip/hippieflip advice isnt the best. I've found this to be the best time sequence...

Candyflip - You want to take your E first, and then drop you acid rite after or sometime within the next hour... I personally like the E to kick in first, it mellows you out, and makes you relax and open up to your surroundings. Acid is always the same, but 'ecstasy' contents vary greatly.. I like to see what I'm expecting from the peak first. Some people around here have even claimed that taking the E after the acid kills the acid. I've tried this too, and it worked fine for me, but thats just what friends have told me about their experiences..

Hippieflip - Well for the record, hippes usually arent into E, but anyways... For this one I always, always take the shrooms first, I've never tried it the other way around... Some get naseaus on the shroom comeup, me included. Thats a very bad feeling while rolling. I personally wait until I am totally peaking on the shrooms, and my stomach feels totally solid, and the sweating is over :)

In the end, I'm sure whatever order you take your drugs in, they'll work good as long as they are good quality :D

i always take my ecstasy before i drop acid or shrooms, its marvelous once the trip takes effect. i always hear my self proclaiming how beautiful everything/visuals around me look, and feeling quite perfect and calm, having revelations go one inside my head. goodtimes