• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Zodiac Signs and Drugs: Whats your Sign? Whats your Drug of Choice?

Whats your Zodiac sign?

• Aries (March 21 - April 19)

Votes: 46 10.3%
  • Taurus (April 20 - May 20)

Votes: 40 9.0%
  • Gemini (May 21 - June 20)

Votes: 45 10.1%
  • Cancer (June 21 - July 22)

Votes: 42 9.4%
  • Leo (July 23 - August 22)

Votes: 34 7.6%
  • Virgo (August 23 - September 22)

Votes: 48 10.8%
  • Libra (September 23 - October 22)

Votes: 38 8.5%
  • Scorpio (October 23 - November 21)

Votes: 28 6.3%
  • Sagittarius (November 22 - December 21)

Votes: 36 8.1%
  • Capricorn (December 22 - January 19)

Votes: 25 5.6%
  • Aquarius (January 20 - February 18 )

Votes: 25 5.6%
  • Pisces (February 19 - March 20)

Votes: 38 8.5%

• Total voters
^Same, I never know which drug I should say is my DOC. :p

Anyway, cancer and if I'd have to pick I'd go with ketamine. Opiates and psychedelics are a close second.

I posted this earlier but Verso made a good point. As Verso may already know as I've said it a few times I was also in love with amphetamines until something changed for the worse and after that it just never was the same, and could no longer be my doc. The amphetamine high is now for me always accompanied by uncomfortablene feelings.

Aside from weed which was my first DOC (because hard drugs were taboo and weed was acceptable back then, I don't think it counts.) Eventhough I still like but, I never liked it as much as I used to like/be addicted to amphetamines, or like ketamine/opiates now.

Last edited:
Libra. I alternate between oxys and dexies, depending on my mood. Def pharmaceuticals, not a huge fan of psychedelics, except ketamine.

Cancer: Stimulants. I see other cancers like opiates haha. Although I share some of the "cancer traits" (still don't believe in that bullshit, though), that doesn't mean I have to be like that even when I'm high.

Scorpio and Heroin.. though I don't subscribe to that astrology stuff. It's pseudoscience. It does make for some entertaining conversations sometimes but that's about all I use it for.

wow, lots of cancers, but yeah, cancer here. methamphetamine and heroin or to be more general, amphetamines and opiates/oids. MDMA places 2nd

Sign: Taurus
DOC: Oxy

Can't believe I've never come across this thread seeing as how it's so old!

aries- downers and more specifically opiates being IV morphine, codeine, oxycodone (oral).

Interesting how there are no libra's yet, and libra is in the center or the point of equi-libri-um.

oh btw taurus and I like weed, and opiates. D: downers pretty much. xanax.