• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Zodiac Signs and Drugs: Whats your Sign? Whats your Drug of Choice?

Whats your Zodiac sign?

• Aries (March 21 - April 19)

Votes: 46 10.3%
  • Taurus (April 20 - May 20)

Votes: 40 9.0%
  • Gemini (May 21 - June 20)

Votes: 45 10.1%
  • Cancer (June 21 - July 22)

Votes: 42 9.4%
  • Leo (July 23 - August 22)

Votes: 34 7.6%
  • Virgo (August 23 - September 22)

Votes: 48 10.8%
  • Libra (September 23 - October 22)

Votes: 38 8.5%
  • Scorpio (October 23 - November 21)

Votes: 28 6.3%
  • Sagittarius (November 22 - December 21)

Votes: 36 8.1%
  • Capricorn (December 22 - January 19)

Votes: 25 5.6%
  • Aquarius (January 20 - February 18 )

Votes: 25 5.6%
  • Pisces (February 19 - March 20)

Votes: 38 8.5%

• Total voters
^yeah, what the fuck? there's seriously no Libra's who have chimed in. maybe they're the part of the population who never use drugs in their life?!?! DUNDUNDUN. we'll have to get the media onto it pronto!

"if you're a Libra you can look forward to a life free of drugs, YOUR WHOLE LIFE!. So reveals latest polling and research conducted on an anonymous internet website devouto Drug Usage and Trends."

ha!

Maybe they just don't practice HR. Or can't read. Or die early in using/go to jail.

Libra and opiates, id say weed but I'm not guna count that cus its barely even a drug when your comparing to everything else

Where's all the other libras at tho?!?

LEO-Opiates (Oxy n H followed by xanax as runner up!) Don't see many other Leo's either....

Leo - GHB

I know this a super old post but I'm new and am a Leo too and GHB is literally the only drug besides PCP(for obvious reasons) that I haven't tried. Can you compare it to something for me? I'm an opiate man but also love good E and benzos. Thx!!

I know this a super old post but I'm new and am a Leo too and GHB is literally the only drug besides PCP(for obvious reasons) that I haven't tried. Can you compare it to something for me? I'm an opiate man but also love good E and benzos. Thx!!

I can tell you that G shits all over benzos ;)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-12207811

None of you are the star signs you think you are

Last edited: