• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Zodiac Signs and Drugs: Whats your Sign? Whats your Drug of Choice?

Whats your Zodiac sign?

• Aries (March 21 - April 19)

Votes: 46 10.3%
  • Taurus (April 20 - May 20)

Votes: 40 9.0%
  • Gemini (May 21 - June 20)

Votes: 45 10.1%
  • Cancer (June 21 - July 22)

Votes: 42 9.4%
  • Leo (July 23 - August 22)

Votes: 34 7.6%
  • Virgo (August 23 - September 22)

Votes: 48 10.8%
  • Libra (September 23 - October 22)

Votes: 38 8.5%
  • Scorpio (October 23 - November 21)

Votes: 28 6.3%
  • Sagittarius (November 22 - December 21)

Votes: 36 8.1%
  • Capricorn (December 22 - January 19)

Votes: 25 5.6%
  • Aquarius (January 20 - February 18 )

Votes: 25 5.6%
  • Pisces (February 19 - March 20)

Votes: 38 8.5%

• Total voters
Sagg: "Essential Amphetamines", Psychedelics and phenethylamines.

Opiates are kind of ho-hum as far as I am concerned, and I am floating in them. They are for pain, not recreation.

Gemini : methamphetamine
I don't suggest any of you try it
the addiction can get out hand. If you don't maintain mind control

Gemini - Drug of Choice? Oxycodone or Methoxetamine. I also smoke plenty of weed. I rarely do pills anymore though. Maybe once a month? I can't remember the last time I did one. Sometimes I order a gram or two of MXE for personal use but that goes relatively fast so I end up smoking mostly weed.

Taurus and I'm a polydrug user but my DOCs are: Oxycodone, Dextromethamphetamine, Ketamine, and Cannabis. I love all of them equally, if I was made to choose between all of them, I'd probably have a psychotic episode due to psychological overload.

^Same, I never know which drug I should say is my DOC. :p

Anyway, cancer and if I'd have to pick I'd go with ketamine. Opiates and psychedelics are a close second.

Yeah it's really hard to choose a favorite drug. I like quite a few, but I've learned there is a time and place for each one. I love my Opiates, such as Hydrocodone and Oxycodone in particular. I also love my dissociatives such as Ketamine and Methoxetamine. LSD is also fantastic, along with Mushrooms and other psychedelics but those are more of a once a week at most type of drug. I never got in to stimulants except MDMA a few times at most. I also don't really fuck around with benzo's unless I really need something to take and it's all I can get at the moment.

I think Opiates and Dissociatives are my personal favorites, though nothing is more beautiful than a nice clean 500ug Acid trip on a beautiful day.

Sagittarius: LSD, Ketamine, Heroin.

Edit: Sonofabitch, I -always- misspell it.

Edit 2: That goes for misspell also :|

Been two years since I last posted in here, time for an update:

Pisces - Alcohol (would be GHB were it available to me)