youtube to mp3 converter

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol

You sure they discharged you? Or did you escape? Can you escape from a psych ward? What if they inject you with that shit they been injecting into everyone? You would have to escape then.

lol

You sure they discharged you? Or did you escape? Can you escape from a psych ward? What if they inject you with that shit they been injecting into everyone? You would have to escape then.
Yep they definitely discharged me. There's no way out. The doors are locked.yeah they been injecting me with zuclopenthixol every 2 weeks it's shit cos I can't take any drugs they block the effects. fucking psychiatrist cunt.

I hope Alcohol has an effect on me it's a last resort

oh man they got you too. Thats why you are seeing shit and thinking people are coming for you. Tell them that shit sucks. And you took some benzos + opiates and the voices stopped or something.

Abrupt discontinuation of zuclopenthixol may be accompanied by withdrawal symptoms. The most common symptoms are nausea, vomiting, anorexia, diarrhoea, rhinorrhoea, sweating, myalgias, paraesthesias, insomnia, restlessness, anxiety, and agitation.

Worse than dope withdrawal.

Tell them that shit sucks. And you took some benzos + opiates and the voices stopped or something.

good idea maybe lyrica or something, i'll look into it

Status
Not open for further replies.