youtube to mp3 converter

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't need anti virus. Use a real OS like linux. Windows itself is a virus.

For youtube, simply google your question. Very easy.

Whats os and linux. Google what question? Youtube to mp3 downloader? I already have

OS means operating system.

Linux is an open source operating system. Free. And open. There is no way to get a virus on linux in the same sense like windows. Also comes with tons of tools outside of the box to make your internet adventures much more fun.

Mac OSX is based off linux for the most part. The whole internet runs off linux. Bluelight runs on linux.

Wtf i didnt type that see i princess the doubters they are out to murder me! Anď i aint no.motherfuckin friends.like the start of.hit em up tupac says there outside my housewith there girlfriends c0ahanting what would.you rather ďo fuck them or be outside my house chanting hyms

OS means operating system.

Linux is an open source operating system. Free. And open. There is no way to get a virus on linux in the same sense like windows. Also comes with tons of tools outside of the box to make your internet adventures much more fun.

Mac OSX is based off linux for the most part. The whole internet runs off linux. Bluelight runs on linux.
Ok ill try it soon but i didnt write princess chesire

If you have a problem with a MOD contact them via PM. You have been warned about this before.
what the? I have no problem with a MOD

someone put a quote saying see " princess the doubters they are out to murder me!"

No, use ubuntu without a question for desktop. Its good for beginners too.

Once you learn linux, then you can start playing with other distros (or simply make your own if you like).

There are only 2 package managers that really matter -

dpkg - debian, ubuntu
rpm - centos, redhat, , fedora, amazon linux

Be sure to start with one of those. But for sure ubuntu for starting.

No, use ubuntu without a question for desktop. Its good for beginners too.

Once you learn linux, then you can start playing with other distros (or simply make your own if you like).

There are only 2 package managers that really matter -

dpkg - debian, ubuntu
rpm - centos, redhat, , fedora, amazon linux

Be sure to start with one of those. But for sure ubuntu for starting.
I dont understanding any of that

4 is called format c:\ lol

Start there. Create a usb boot stick. Boot into USB so you can try it out without messing with your current install.

Anything outside of that is going to require a bit of pc skills. Setting up a dual boot can be tricky. #4 is deleting your complete system and installing linux on the hard drive.

hmmmmmmmmmm it all seems a bit sus to me. both of them were created pretty closed to this date..i knew it

your going to fuck my whole computer

Everything is going as peachy as could be, with the satisfaction of having released a new version of your software, just a couple days ago, that wasn't short lived due to the all too common subsequent realisation that you managed to introduce a massive "oops", such as including completely wrong drivers for a specific architecture (courtesy of Rufus 3.10) or having your ext formatting feature break when a partition is larger than 4 GB (courtesy of Rufus 3.8)... Sometimes I have to wonder if Rufus isn't suffering from the same curse as the original Star Trek movie releases (albeit inverted in our case).

Yep NAS and seagate. one is a storage the other is an mc its all adding up

1. EVERYTHING, and I do mean EVERYTHING is actively trying to murder your data.
Do not trust the hardware. Do not trust yourself. And especially, do not trust the Operating System not to lounge a sharp blade straight through your data's toga, during the Ides of June.

Status
Not open for further replies.