youtube to mp3 converter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Specified

Ex-Bluelighter
is there any youtube to mp3 downloader converters without viruses anywhere?

or viruses removals?

Download a virus removal which finds virus the second you download shit etc, then after that download the yt to mp3 converter

That's what I got and they asked for an activation code cos I must have got them before but I was able to run a full scan and an adware detected pop up shows..there's another pop up saying resolve all (the viruses) but it's justting there it doesn't delete
hard to explain

Mediahuman is a great, or at least was, haven't used it in months, you could easily download playlists too and it would save what you have downloaded such that you don't download it twice.

If you can find some friends to chip in I can recommend youtube music, it's like 3 bucks per month per person and you can download songs as well, I like it better than Spotify since there's much more music on YT

Antivirus software is what you need if your worried I see you already have that I use mcafee have for years no problems

Mediahuman is a great, or at least was, haven't used it in months, you could easily download playlists too and it would save what you have downloaded such that you don't download it twice.

If you can find some friends to chip in I can recommend youtube music, it's like 3 bucks per month per person and you can download songs as well, I like it better than Spotify since there's much more music on YT

is mediahumanfree?lol i looked and it said $20 per month

is mediahumanfree?lol i looked and it said $20 per month
Oh, forgot, I must've either pirated it or gotten it before premium was a thing
There are other downloaders, but at the time it was the only one that could download playlists which is like the most important feature

Antivirus software is what you need if your worried I see you already have that I use mcafee have for years no problems
not worried just hate the "you have won a trip to africa" or whatever those spinnining wheels that come up or the "hello your computer is infected with virus"

what's the site for 3 bucks per month

All of these are cheaper lol there all $20

It might be cause you have two antivirus softwares

Yes this will cause major bugs and problems. I used to work in IT.
That's what I got and they asked for an activation code cos I must have got them before but I was able to run a full scan and an adware detected pop up shows..there's another pop up saying resolve all (the viruses) but it's justting there it doesn't delete
hard to explain

When you have 2 antivirus they will both try to quarantine files then they start thinking the other antivirus is a virus lol

not worried just hate the "you have won a trip to africa" or whatever those spinnining wheels that come up or the "hello your computer is infected with virus"
Lol 😂 it does get pretty bad. I use a Mac for those type of downloads

I was talking about a youtube to mp3 converter, and just Youtube Premium which is 3 per month if you have 5 friends

Install Malwarebytes on top of an antivirus, free and works great

No point getting the 3 bucks a month thing the people who are going to murder me will just hack it anyway

You don't need anti virus. Use a real OS like linux. Windows itself is a virus.

For youtube, simply google your question. Very easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.