Your worst withdrawal experience.

Worst ever for me was oxy and benzos. Cold turkey alone , I don't need to list side effects. We all know what hell that is. Left a lasting impression on me these past 7 years. Never wanted to get that way again.

The pain was substantial but the mental anguish lasted about a year. Another couple of years to really enjoy life again. I recovered from the opioids long before the benzos.

Quitting them together isn't something I'd recommend.

When i was forced to go cold turkey in the psych ward off 150mg's of morphine and 6mg's of clonazepam. They gave me absolutly no meds for withdrawal not even loperamide. I was projectile vomiting and they just got pissed at me and gave me no meds
Thats fucked up bro. I'd rather have syphilis 3 times over than spend one day in those shit holes. Glad you came out of that ok.

It would be a tie between methadone (2006) and the antidepressant Paxil (1998). I know, quite different substances!

Methadone: Went cold turkey from 80mg/day for months. Three weeks of non-stop anxiety attacks, nausea, insomnia, body aches, hot flashes, cold sweats and a very fragile state of mind.

Paxil: Stopped 20mg/day after less than a month because it made me too tired. Two weeks of nightmares, "head zaps" and extreme mood swings. I could be laughing one minute, fly into a rage over virtually nothing and then break down crying.

Fun times!
:rolleyes:
Upgrade to opium wd for the full experience! XD

A lot of them are tough

Fioricet withdrawal was hard … withdrawing from that barbiturate felt like I was going to have a heart attack or something & I kept twitching … uff yea that was a toughie