Your Top 5 TV Shows

In no relevant order-

DEADWOOD
Breaking Bad
The Walking Dead
Game of Thrones
The Wire

Least favorite, though somewhat critically acclaimed-

The Killing- Two seasons of bore, culminating in a payoff that didn't pay off.
Sons of Anarchy- Watched it and watched it and it never held my interest.
Treme- Had high hopes for David Simon's followup to The Wire. I thought, regardless of the subject matter. I was wrong.
Boss- The high-wire political wrangling, murders, and corruption that Frasier ultimately gets away with usually seem a bit far fetched. Even in this country. There's also a noise they play in the background, during some of the more "heart wrenching" scenes that makes me nuts. And Frasier just plain sucks.
Call of the Wildman- I can't think of a legit 5th one.

the sopranos all over the place, no surprise here ;p

here's mine:

1. the sopranos
2. game of thrones
3. breaking bad
4. robin of sherwood
5. fawlty towers

follow-ups: 24 (season 1-3 anyway), star trek: ds9, shameless US, boardwalk empire

1) Breaking Bad (*****)
2) Monkey Dust - genius, highly recommended
3) House M.D.
4) Arrested Development (has to be noted for superb quality)
5) Party down (also mentioned for surprising high value)

Least favorite, though somewhat critically acclaimed-

The Killing- Two seasons of bore, culminating in a payoff that didn't pay off.
Sons of Anarchy- Watched it and watched it and it never held my interest.
Treme- Had high hopes for David Simon's followup to The Wire. I thought, regardless of the subject matter. I was wrong.
Boss- The high-wire political wrangling, murders, and corruption that Frasier ultimately gets away with usually seem a bit far fetched. Even in this country. There's also a noise they play in the background, during some of the more "heart wrenching" scenes that makes me nuts. And Frasier just plain sucks.
Call of the Wildman- I can't think of a legit 5th one.

Aww man Boss is sooo fucking good in my opinion. I never watched Frasier but I knew Kelsey Grammer was more of a comedic actor, but he is so fucking serious and intimidating in this series that I have been seriously impressed by his dramatic abilities. I had no idea he was so versatile. Show is dark and gritty and just plain fucking good (not a single fuck is given by any of the characters. They are all detestable bastards, which I love because I get sick of all these series trying to force redeeming qualities onto their characters). At some point I may revise my list on page 1 or 2 to include this show.

I agree that Treme sucks, though. I was so eager to see David Simon back in action and he makes a show with no interesting characters or stories. I think his style requires violence, to tell the truth. The Wire wouldn't be The Wire without all the gunshots, even though it is the drama surrounding the gunshots that makes the show so engaging.

1. American dad
  2. The Cleveland show
  3. Family guy
  4. South Park
  5. Bob's Burgers

1) Night Court
2) Firefly
3) The Sopranos
4) Breaking Bad
5) Boardwalk Empire

The Sopranos
Boardwalk Empire
Breaking Bad
The Wire
The Wonder Years

Breaking Bad
Sons Of Anarchy
Shameless
The Walking Dead
It's Always Sunny In Philidealphia
Are my favorites

1. The Wire
2. The Sopranos
3. South Park
4. Madventures (highly recommended!*)
5. Breaking Bad

*Finnish travel documentary series. Emphasizes travel to "extreme" locations, off the beaten path and sometimes outright dangerous, and partaking in or witnessing the most bizarre cultural traditions all over the world, all the while questioning what we view as acceptable and normal in Western society.
The first 2 seasons were in Finnish, but the 3rd season was made in English. It's just 2 guys without a crew - in the first episode of the international version they were in Brazil, where they first went into a favela to interview some gang leaders, and then went into the jungle to take ayahuasca. =D

Not really in order, but these are what come to mind:
-American Dad
-King of the Hill
-Always Sunny
-Family Guy
-South Park

Shameless
Californication
Game of Thrones
Breaking Bad
Portlandia

1. It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
2. Trailer Park Boys
3. Breaking Bad
4. South Park
5. Louie

The new normal
Big Bang theory
Roseanne
Golden girls
Ghost adventures

^ I gotta ask: do you find Ghost Adventures legitimately interesting or do you, like me, watch it because the hosts continue to find new and exciting ways to be hilariously douchey?

Both. I'm a dork when it comes to ghost hunting shows, so I enjoy that one more bc they fake a lot more activity. But the douchiness is just an added benefit. I like watching Zach belittle Aaron and call him fat. It's the little things in life that I enjoy.

But if you want a seriously bad ghost show, watch dead files. Oh. My. God. The faces this bitch makes are freaking hilarious. We watch this one as a family only for the horrible melodramatic faces and overacting. I actually went to her Facebook page to ask how these people can take her seriously. Shows how pathetic my life is. Oops.

OK, so

The Wire
Boardwalk Empire
Sopranos
Siffle and ollie show
Daria
Look around You
Breaking Bad
Trailer Park Boys
Twin Peaks

I decided not to follow the rules on this post lol!

Breaking bad!
Dexter
One tree hill
Lost (except the unsatisfying finale)

Honorable mentions (some of them would deserve a place in my top 5 but i had to make a decision, top 10 would have been easier):

Friends
Prison Break
Modern family
Community
Futurama
King of queens
HIMYM
The big bang theory
Six feet under

Favorite shows when i was a kid:

The cosby show
Alf