• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Your top 5 "drug movies" & what you watch when you're high...

Dont think anyones mentioned training day yet.

here is my top 5

1. training day
2. scarface
3. fear and loathing in las vegas
4. candy
5. requiem for a dream

its all gone pete tong, surprised nobody has mentioned that one.

the danish "pusher" trilogy.

homemade mobile phone videos of crazy shit going down with your friends when everybody is blitzed, which you often not even remember making.

1. Fear and Loathing, REAL ORIGINAL
2. Trainspotting
3. How High
4. Blow
5. Super High Me

Honorable mentions: Requiem for a Dream, The Big Lebowski

The Big Lebowski
Pulp Fiction
Boogie Nights (I can't believe that anyone hasn't mentioned this one yet)
The French Connection
Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle

Human Traffic
Cheech and Chong
Half-baked
Cocaine Cow Boys
Blow
Super Fly
Mr. Untouchable (Nickey Barnes)

5 Reqium for a dream
4 Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
3 american gangster
2 go
1 pulpe fiction

1) Requiem for a Dream
2)Half Nelson
3)Grass (a good documentary)
4) Bully (doesn't make drugs the main subject but still deals with them)
5) Party Monster (this movie is funny, weird, and sad. I like it haha)

A movie I want to see is "Black Tar Heroin, The Dark End of the Street" It looks like a really well made documentary but I can't seem to be able to find it anywhere.

Yeah I just finished watching Black Tar Heroin, it is really well made but very dark and sad.

The one I really like from a few years ago that I don't think has been mentioned and had only a limited theatrical release is Down To The Bone.

Black tar heroin and high on crack street, both good drug documentarys, are on youtube. Full movies!

party monster
trainspotting
drugstore cowboy
christine f
requiem i guess...

no particular order

Black tar heroin a documentary about 5 guys shooting smack is available on youtube split into 8 parts. Some REAL shit too like tracy shooting in the thigh and some guy shooting in the neck i doubt there is a doc that parallels this one in terms of shock factor. The soundtrack features some pretty depressing indie bands making more macabre. High on crack street is pretty shitty with lots of dialogue and poor editing.

- Human Traffic: all about clubbers. Those club kids who complain about the old days being gone and indeed even being old enough to have witnessed them, I rarely see these anymore.

- Ex Drummer: all about the Belgian version of 'white trash'. My mom works as a janitor in a 'special' school, so I see people like this at the bus stop every day. They're my motivation not to fuck my life up with drugs, although you could say that the lives of these poor blokes and girls were already destined to be fucked up from the day they were born.

- Spun: all about meth users. They don't really seem to exist out here. At least, not in the way they're portrayed in this movie. I guess in Belgian it's more of club thing.

Last edited:
1.training day
2.cheech and chong
3. scarface
4.blow
5.pineapple express

My top 5 drug movies are:

1) Reqium for a dream
2) Christiane F.
3) Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
4) Trainspotting
5) Drugstore Cowboy

I'm interested to know what everyones are, maybe ill see some ive never seen.

WOW. . .that would be my list to a T. . . . only i havent seen Christianne F.

1) Trainspotting.

Hilarious and dark. It's also the only movie I can watch over and over again. Danny Boyle is a great director.

2) Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

I used to watch this movie all the time while doing light doses of DXM.

3) Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle. The humor is over the top pothead stuff and stupid but it makes me laugh anyways. This will be a classic for a long time.

4) Tie between Spun/Salton Sea. Both are movies about meth.

5) Training day.