• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Your single greatest drug high ever?

Not as good as high dose 4acodmt tho buzz. Too heavy a bodyload - you puke up your ringpeice.
I have heard many times by now, I only did 50-60mg once which was fucking great. Problem was honestly the NL ban but there are other sources now......

High dose iv cocaine. Best high.Downside is duration.
High dose IV meth. Amazing and it has legs. Downside is it's super toxic and you might look spun the fuck out

I'm primarily an opioid user(ex opioid user now) and while I love them.....I don't exactly consider them mind blowing highs.

Mephedrone. After a 48 hour session I had one last line at a friends house, went home and lay on the sofa. Every cell of my body was tingling with euphoria for about an hour. I felt my entire body actually buzzing ( I could hear it too). :ROFLMAO: Immense it was.

I dunno, it might be none but because we have a brain it might be one or more, is well known that the brain veils the high and so for me bc I went in with the train of thought ''I AM GONNA BE THE SHIT AS ALWAYS'' i think MDMA. It was pure, I was lucky enough to know someone who I don't have any contact these days but man, the fucker actually brought the real deal instead of what you got on market now entitled ''Stems''

MDMA for sure. But that said, afterwards all of them look bad. Which makes one want to go back.