• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Your single greatest drug high ever?

I loved those pins & needles, those crystal spiders of pleasure crawling up the spine, the neck, into the back of my head. Those fucking E.R-pills I shot turned into a fucking goo in the spoon. I remember the last shot after 3 days awake, needles fucking everywhere, tiny droplets of blood on the floor - it took me three days to turn my apartment into a fucking den.
And sucking up that goo, I remember thinking, this doesn't look healthy before proceeding to stabbing myself a dozen times, unable to hit a vein because my vision was so fucking blurry.

When I can see the end of my tunnel, however, I want to load up a rig with heroin and scopolamine and shoot myself into proper twilight sleep once before it's all said and done. Cocaine I.V as well. But those plans are faaaaaaar into the future (or deadly disease).

How'd you end up with a drip? That butchering they did on your shoulder?
Do you know how much you got? I've read about people getting like only 20mg and get all noddy and shit. Lucky bastards.

Drip must've been golden, though - keeping that warm blanket constant.

Have you tried any other dr00gz I.V?

I've gotten a drip once, but as per usual, I passed out as soon as the spike pierced my skin.
Smashed leg on a bicycle accident, they sent me to the Trauma unit, I don't remember how much they gave me, but it was enough to make me feel good and take away the pain.

I have never tried any other drug intravenously, only that time at the hospital for my leg.

Smashed leg on a bicycle accident, they sent me to the Trauma unit, I don't remember how much they gave me, but it was enough to make me feel good and take away the pain.
Holy fuck, that sounds painful. 😮 Regular biking, or downhill, tempo?

Opiates are nice when you're not in pain but when you are in pain.
The worst blowjob is better than the most beautiful sunset, but morphine beats both.
I have never tried any other drug intravenously, only that time at the hospital for my leg.
Yeah, I had my three days of needle debauchery, then paranoia for diseases and disgust at the sordid state of myself and my apartment kicked in,
and that was my I.V career. I don't know where my phobia for needles stems from, but I thank my lucky star and I'm not going to resolve that one.

Holy fuck, that sounds painful. 😮 Regular biking, or downhill, tempo?

Opiates are nice when you're not in pain but when you are in pain.
The worst blowjob is better than the most beautiful sunset, but morphine beats both.

Yeah, I had my three days of needle debauchery, then paranoia for diseases and disgust at the sordid state of myself and my apartment kicked in,
and that was my I.V career. I don't know where my phobia for needles stems from, but I thank my lucky star and I'm not going to resolve that one.
Downhill, lost control and literally smashed my leg. At least I got to try morphine IV.:)

Downhill, lost control and literally smashed my leg. At least I got to try morphine IV.:)
Oh, fuck 😳 Haha, that's the right way to look at it - at least you got morphine IV 👌 Did you sustain any lingeringen pains from it?

On my last ride in a bike park, my front brake jammed. I went over the handlebars and cracked my helmet Against a pinetree. The only injury was to my ego that needed som deflating anyways. But man, now, with summer and all, I wanna ride again.

gotta say i did not enjoy the morphine IV when i smashed my elbow snowboarding.

the pistiers had got lost so i was stuxk in the snow for ages, then helicopter ride, getting kit off (big ouch with fragmented elbow), and x ray, i'd been in pain for a long time. the second the guy saw my x ray, after 'il n'est pas possible,' the technician got me morphine and i was like 'fuck yes i get to not be in pain now!!' well it still hurt. it was a big enough dose to knock me out but when i was conscious the pain was still there.

i remember lying there wishing i was dead, and thinking heroin addicts were idiots (tbh after being one for 6 years i still do).

i found the gas they gave me when they had to manipulate my arm so it didn't damage the cartiledge over night (emergency surgeon was wrecked after saving 9 lives in a day so i opted to wait for a fresh one in the morning) much more recreational. for the 1 second before they started moving it.

best drug highs for me are either temazepam, booze, and heroin, decent pills with decent dnb, or speedball.

Oh, fuck 😳 Haha, that's the right way to look at it - at least you got morphine IV 👌 Did you sustain any lingeringen pains from it?

On my last ride in a bike park, my front brake jammed. I went over the handlebars and cracked my helmet Against a pinetree. The only injury was to my ego that needed som deflating anyways. But man, now, with summer and all, I wanna ride again.
No, no lingering pain, but almost lost my leg, they put rods in my leg, but it kept getting infected wouldn’t take to the metal, so they had to remove the metal, 6 surgeries, and a whole lot of pain meds and Morphine drips.

Either 4-MAR+LSD or DOC+K+4-HO-MiPT but also whenever really hot chicks were involved (like the first time I tried cocaine or 5-MeO-MiPT.) Speedballing too I guess but that just sounds pedestrian. DOC+K+5-MeO-DMT was pretty cool too but more of an ineffable psychedelic thing than a "high." But as far as "high" goes maybe various fleeting moments in my use of L or K get there too. Who the fuck knows. My career was long and variegated. I'm just going to go with the hot chicks I think. It's a high all its own.

I'd like to say MDMA in the '90s (a close second) but in reality it would be a much gentler experience - the first time I took phenibut, just 250mg. I had been in a deep, deep depression for months feeling utterly hopeless and it lifted me out, I felt fantastic for the next two weeks after taking just that one pill. I remember going to an art gallery with my sister and having the most wonderful day. It was a little slice of pure heaven.

Over the next year I would do it again but needed 500-750mg to feel anything and it was never as good as the first time and I would get rebound depression a few days after taking - the "phenibut blues" I came to calling them.

I was hoping to be able to say the DMT I plugged half an hour ago but that seems like a non starter.

Probably the first time I got proper high at age 13 was the most memorable for the lifting away of all the anxiety, shame, and fear I had bottled up: it was a $3 cooking sherry mixed with lemonade at a school function.

The next best one was hours into a terrifying nBOMe trip (I suspect) when a kindly doctor shot me up with liquid valium. That was an elevator ride to heaven at the time.

Seems like my best highs are ones that counteract fear and anxiety.

I was hoping to be able to say the DMT I plugged half an hour ago but that seems like a non starter.
What happened? I've always smoked/vaped my DMT but plugging should work too. How much did you take?

I've had many great highs, most of them on a combo of a few different drugs like : meth+morphine+alprazolam, meth+gbl+weed+kratom, meth+carisoprodol+kratom, MDMA (first time)+weed, tramadol (first couple of times)+weed, etc...
But all of those experiences seemed to lack something that only psychedelics such as LSD have been able to provide.

All of my absolute best highs involved tripping with a few close friends, just sitting somewhere close to nature (on the beach or in the mountains lying against a big tree) and talking about life and the weirdness of existence.

What happened? I've always smoked/vaped my DMT but plugging should work too. How much did you take?
There was really conflicting advice online. Some said anal still needed an MAOI with it because of MAO’s in the intestines and liver - but others said the opposite. Dosage estimates for ‘fucked up’ ranged from 5 mg to over 100 mg rectally. Then there was a whole bunch of stuff about plugging the corrosove base versus the salt and I was confused about what I had.

So I plugged 10 mg mixed in 1.5 ml vinegar and 1.5 ml water. I got a kind of warm glow and some very slight visual disturbance and a little mood elevation but that was it.

When I IM’d ketamine I felt nothing from 80 mg but blew my mind when I redosed with 150. I should have just taken another 40 or 50 mg of DMT after 20 minutes. But I’ll probably try smoking it next. I think a meth pipe will do the job if I’m careful.

There was really conflicting advice online. Some said anal still needed an MAOI with it because of MAO’s in the intestines and liver - but others said the opposite. Dosage estimates for ‘fucked up’ ranged from 5 mg to over 100 mg rectally. Then there was a whole bunch of stuff about plugging the corrosove base versus the salt and I was confused about what I had.

So I plugged 10 mg mixed in 1.5 ml vinegar and 1.5 ml water. I got a kind of warm glow and some very slight visual disturbance and a little mood elevation but that was it.

When I IM’d ketamine I felt nothing from 80 mg but blew my mind when I redosed with 150. I should have just taken another 40 or 50 mg of DMT after 20 minutes. But I’ll probably try smoking it next. I think a meth pipe will do the job if I’m careful.
If you plug it without inserting the syringe too deeply you should be able to bypass the liver. But yeah you might still lose some.
10mg is not enough though, you'll need something closer to 30-50mg, as you said.

A meth pipe works pretty well but the smoke can be pretty harsh depending on how pure your DMT is. The key thing is to avoid burning it.
Melt it first, take a big hit (inhale it slowly but deeply), hold it for as long as you can, exhale and repeat until you get to the other side. Things will get weird after your first hit but just concentrate on the process and make sure to take the next hit, you'll need at least 2-3 big hits IME.

If you plug it without inserting the syringe too deeply you should be able to bypass the liver. But yeah you might still lose some.
10mg is not enough though, you'll need something closer to 30-50mg, as you said.

A meth pipe works pretty well but the smoke can be pretty harsh depending on how pure your DMT is. The key thing is to avoid burning it.
Melt it first, take a big hit (inhale it slowly but deeply), hold it for as long as you can, exhale and repeat until you get to the other side. Things will get weird after your first hit but just concentrate on the process and make sure to take the next hit, you'll need at least 2-3 big hits IME.
Thanks man. That’s exactly the clarity I needed.

You do still need an maoi for anal - then it hits you like a wailing hammer. And it does still seem to make you vomit even rectally.

Beware anal leakage!

You do still need an maoi for anal - then it hits you like a wailing hammer. And it does still seem to make you vomit even rectally.

Beware anal leakage!
Yeah. I found an old DMT bulletin board today where there was pages of discussion on plugging DMT. Seems like all these guys would plug 150 mg of Harmaline half an hour before plugging the DMT. They were all talking about a 30-40 mg dose…but

I decided to have a taste of my DMT to see just how foul the smoke was. I figured out it is the HCL that I have. I put just 8 mg into a meth pipe and vaped it with a really low flame from a spirit lamp. The taste turned out to be tolerable but, fuck me, what a wicked hit I got off it. I almost dropped the lamp and the pipe as my head exploded like it was packed with fireworks. I also felt nauseous.

With closed eyes the visuals were intense already. It only lasted a little while because of the small dose but man I seriously respect this substance now and have real doubts I could handle a breakthrough dose. I’ve also been smoking meth and snorting ket today so maybe that compounded things.

With closed eyes the visuals were intense already. It only lasted a little while because of the small dose but man I seriously respect this substance now and have real doubts I could handle a breakthrough dose. I’ve also been smoking meth and snorting ket today so maybe that compounded things.
I'm almost certain you could.

I find lower dose dmt harder to handle than a breakthrough, and plenty more feel similar

On lower doses the ego subconsciously holds on for dear life, there's nothing you can do about it. It's almost impossible to let go into it even for highly experienced psychonauts. On higher doses there's no resistance possible!

Since realising this have used the following method every time with 50mg, and major breakthough always (only done it 5 or 6 times however)

You want to make a water-bottle/ash style crack pipe. Use the sandwich method - a thick layer of ash, then your dmt on top, and then another thick layer of ash on top of that. When you hit the pipe make sure the flame does not (or barely does) come into contact with the ash/dmt - it burns very easily and fucks it all up. Fuck all this 2 or 3 hit malarkey - empty lungs and take one massive hit, a complete lungful. Put pipe down carefully. lie back on sofa/chair/.bed, hold hit in for infinity (do not be tempted to let it out when you start to feel the immense rush), then experience the inexplicable.

Edit - don't do it when high on anything else or when exhausted or anything like thet- one reason being you want to experience this shit for exactly what it is, another being it may well just decide to kick your ass for disrespecting it - also - don't have doggo in the room