European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Your single greatest drug high ever?

Not the highest I've ever been, by some distance, but the greatest high:

2c-e, gbl, nitrous and skunk

I was fucking levitating in a bath of colours and they were moving and vibrating with the music and pulsing into my house from outside

Or at least, that's how it felt, never experienced anything like levitation before or since and it was hyper realistic in the moment

I'm almost certain you could.

I find lower dose dmt harder to handle than a breakthrough, and plenty more feel similar

On lower doses the ego subconsciously holds on for dear life, there's nothing you can do about it. It's almost impossible to let go into it even for highly experienced psychonauts. On higher doses there's no resistance possible!

Since realising this have used the following method every time with 50mg, and major breakthough always (only done it 5 or 6 times however)

You want to make a water-bottle/ash style crack pipe. Use the sandwich method - a thick layer of ash, then your dmt on top, and then another thick layer of ash on top of that. When you hit the pipe make sure the flame does not (or barely does) come into contact with the ash/dmt - it burns very easily and fucks it all up. Fuck all this 2 or 3 hit malarkey - empty lungs and take one massive hit, a complete lungful. Put pipe down carefully. lie back on sofa/chair/.bed, hold hit in for infinity (do not be tempted to let it out when you start to feel the immense rush), then experience the inexplicable.

Edit - don't do it when high on anything else or when exhausted or anything like thet- one reason being you want to experience this shit for exactly what it is, another being it may well just decide to kick your ass for disrespecting it - also - don't have doggo in the room
I agree with low doses being more uncomfortable and potentially harder to handle.

I still think the 2-3 hit method is safer for new users. If you take everything in one massive hit on your first time you run the risk of coughing your lungs out (I've seen it a few times and I it almost happened to me once)... Which means you'd have wasted most of your dose and now you're stuck halfway through the trip with an empty pipe.
And what's wrong with having a dog in the room? :? To each his own, I guess.

@Perforated
Don't mix it with meth !! Thats a recipe for a bad time. Those 2 drugs do not go well together.
I'd recommend avoiding ketamine as well if you haven't had a proper DMT experience yet.

I agree with low doses being more uncomfortable and potentially harder to handle.

I still think the 2-3 hit method is safer for new users. If you take everything in one massive hit on your first time you run the risk of coughing your lungs out (I've seen it a few times and I it almost happened to me once)... Which means you'd have wasted most of your dose and now you're stuck halfway through the trip with an empty pipe.
And what's wrong with having a dog in the room? :? To each his own, I guess.

@Perforated
Don't mix it with meth !! Thats a recipe for a bad time. Those 2 drugs do not go well together.
I'd recommend avoiding ketamine as well if you haven't had a proper DMT experience yet.
I just think with multiple hits you can easily be tempted to, say, not take the critical 3rd pipe...also you will likely not hold pipe one in long enough

I love animals, just FYI and to reduce your confusion. That's why I'd rather not risk blowing clouds of exhaled DMT anywhere near them...

Also, you're just taking off and doggo picks up on it and starts to whine...or jumps on you...much better to not have that potential trip-ruining element I would advise

That's why I'd rather not risk blowing clouds of exhaled DMT anywhere near them...

Also, you're just taking off and doggo picks up on it and starts to whine...or jumps on you...much better to not have that potential trip-ruining element I would advise
I thought it was some interesting advise : don't take DMT while high on meth/other drugs and don't have a dog in the room.
I guess it depends on the temperament of the dog, if he's just chilling and lying by your side he might be able to comfort you on the comedown, could even help you remember who you are. A relaxed environment is definitely best for the takeoff though.
But thinking about it I don't think I've ever been with an animal while on dmt.

I thought it was some interesting advise : don't take DMT while high on meth/other drugs and don't have a dog in the room.
I guess it depends on the temperament of the dog, if he's just chilling and lying by your side he might be able to comfort you on the comedown, could even help you remember who you are. A relaxed environment is definitely best for the takeoff though.
But thinking about it I don't think I've ever been with an animal while on dmt.
The thing with the dog was the risk that she’s start barking and set off the neighbours if she thought something was wrong and got no reaction from me.

There are 4 apartments on my level and I don’t really know how thick the walls are.

She’s both sensitive to unusual situations and highly vigilant around me. I think she’d notice if I suddenly fell into a psychadelic coma and start barking to get a reaction from me. Like a little furry EMT.

Her barking makes me anxious when she starts up because I worry about annoying people.

The thing with the dog was the risk that she’s start barking and set off the neighbours if she thought something was wrong and got no reaction from me.

There are 4 apartments on my level and I don’t really know how thick the walls are.

She’s both sensitive to unusual situations and highly vigilant around me. I think she’d notice if I suddenly fell into a psychadelic coma and start barking to get a reaction from me. Like a little furry EMT.

Her barking makes me anxious when she starts up because I worry about annoying people.
Could always combine with a MAOI and take it orally... :) never tried oral DMT but I'm sure it's fantastic

There was really conflicting advice online. Some said anal still needed an MAOI with it because of MAO’s in the intestines and liver - but others said the opposite. Dosage estimates for ‘fucked up’ ranged from 5 mg to over 100 mg rectally. Then there was a whole bunch of stuff about plugging the corrosove base versus the salt and I was confused about what I had.

So I plugged 10 mg mixed in 1.5 ml vinegar and 1.5 ml water. I got a kind of warm glow and some very slight visual disturbance and a little mood elevation but that was it.

When I IM’d ketamine I felt nothing from 80 mg but blew my mind when I redosed with 150. I should have just taken another 40 or 50 mg of DMT after 20 minutes. But I’ll probably try smoking it next. I think a meth pipe will do the job if I’m careful.
Rectal admin decreases first-pass metabolism which is why plugging typically leads to quicker onset of effects but shorter duration.

Rectal admin decreases first-pass metabolism which is why plugging typically leads to quicker onset of effects but shorter duration.
Yes. I’m a keen plugger of different things but DMT specifically is deactivated by MAO enzymes. MAO-B is found in blood platelets throughout the body. So the presumption of DMT plugging enthusiasts is that even if you hit the very lower part of your colon, the potency will be decreasing as long as it is in your blood stream. MAO-A kills it in the intestines and liver.

my top 5 in no particular order:

IV oxycodone and very pure mdma
laudanum and very pure speed
Heroin IV
LSD and nitrous oxide
IM ketamine and DMT

Yes. I’m a keen plugger of different things but DMT specifically is deactivated by MAO enzymes. MAO-B is found in blood platelets throughout the body. So the presumption of DMT plugging enthusiasts is that even if you hit the very lower part of your colon, the potency will be decreasing as long as it is in your blood stream. MAO-A kills it in the intestines and liver.
Indications and advantages of per rectum dosing...Supposedly as much as 2/3 of a drug administered PR avoids first-pass metabolism

https://www.nursingtimes.net/clinic...nistration-in-adults-how-when-why-22-02-2016/

Last edited:
Right now, I’m on 300 mg dxm, 150 mcg buprenorphine, 600 mg of gabapentin, 16 grams of kratom, 50 mg of Benadryl, also I have no tolerance to thc, and I have a delta 8 pen. It’s a good day

I just had a scotch on the rocks, and it's up in my top three or at least top 10

Theyve already heard you chatting with the dmt elves tho.

My dog is my only friend but cannot see what I can see or follow me into the hole.

I had a boxer dog who was my only trip companion - she just used to go to sleep and let me kiss her jowls if i needed reassurance.

I never encountered any deep emotion that snogging a pair of jowls couldnt alleviate!

Last edited:
I had a boxer dog who was my only trip companion - she just used to go to sleep and let me kiss her jowls if i needed reassurance.

I never encountered any deep emotion that snogging a pair of jowls couldnt alleviate!

Yeh, ya can't beat chewing on a dog's sloppy lips.

The mrs loves it...