Votes: 36 3.6%
  • Kissing

Votes: 65 6.5%
  • Fondling

Votes: 30 3.0%
  • Something else? ;)

Votes: 67 6.7%

• Total voters
My favorite sexual thing to do is when I hurt myself real bad to cause alot of pain (I usually rip a toe nail off and stand on it with my other foot) then think about the hottest sex thing ever. I end up with a awesome sex dream, a throbbing errectaraurus and no pain on my toe what so ever.

a close second would be masturbating in the shower.

i love giving oral and seeing her squirm away its just so empowering

Hmm our poll could be confounded by the fact that I believe we have more men than women, and not everyone is straight....

those aren't confounding variables. gay people can do the same things that men and women can do.

Assuming that tongue-bathing constitutes as "fondling", I vote for that.

the best part is when ur fingering or having sex and you feels your girl tighten up so hard around your dick no doubt u know u did ur job

i love to give head, hate receiving!!

also love asphyixiation!!!

Even when i masturbate i choke myself...

It's all so good, hard to pick, it really depends on the situation.

Nothing like hard penetration, hitting all the spots, but then there's nothing quite like slow and deep as well.

2) love giving head, it's great to be in control of someone else's pleasure.
3) love passionate kisses, especially with over the clothes touching...so old school.

Perpetual Indulgence said:
Being with someone new who knows the appropriate moment(s) to slap my ass and/or pull my hair without me asking for it 8o =D Hot hot hot
^Ooh, another after my own heart. ;) Hair pulling is kinky as HELL. :)

Originally Posted by Perpetual Indulgence
Being with someone new who knows the appropriate moment(s) to slap my ass and/or pull my hair without me asking for it Hot hot hot

CHiLD-0F-THE-BEAT said:
^Ooh, another after my own heart. ;) Hair pulling is kinky as HELL. :)

Totally agree! Pull hair, slap my ass, choke me...be rough...

^ one hand pulling my hair, the other giving me a good spank. (and by good I mean it's all in the wrist, some guys chicken out at the last second, needs conviction!)

Yeah a guy that doesn't do it right might as well not do it at all, it ruins it.
Oh and biting can be good too.

69 with lots of kissing/body contact/holding each other, before and after sucking/69'ing a guy who I deeply care for and love FTW.

I've never had a MMF 3 way with a boyfriend/male lover and a woman but I'd love to do this.

I still love eating a girl out for long periods of time. even if she is on her period...

the end.

I love making slow, passionate love with my girl. Call me corny, but there is just something about both of our bodies and minds being tangled up as one being that is just oh so sexy. A close second would be eating her pussy; I love making her have an orgasm with my tongue

Masturbation and receiving oral are tied on E

Otherwise receiving Oral and when you feel a girl cum on you while your hammering away