• Kissing

Votes: 65 6.5%
  • Fondling

Votes: 30 3.0%
  • Something else? ;)

Votes: 67 6.7%

• Total voters
robbhimself4 said:
I love making slow, passionate love with my girl. Call me corny, but there is just something about both of our bodies and minds being tangled up as one being that is just oh so sexy. A close second would be eating her pussy; I love making her have an orgasm with my tongue

QFT....

I don't think its corny. There is something about being close to someone and really being "part" of them. Not just smashing them mindlessly (which, also has its merits).

I'd say receiving AND giving oral (those magic numbers). I've got a thing for a woman sitting on my face 8o

Kissing and cuddling #1. (yeah, call me a pussy if ya want! I dont care :p )
various and sundry S/m play acts is #2
stick in pooper is #3.

Eating the pussy while finger fucking her asshole. Yep. When she starts to cum REALLY start ramming that ass and it's all over. ;)

Pshaaw said:
giving head.. definitely..
hmmmm...it seems like we suit each others needs, perhaps we can work something out that will be advantageous to both of us?

neverstop said:
hmmmm...it seems like we suit each others needs, perhaps we can work something out that will be advantageous to both of us?
My sentiments exactly.

neverstop said:

u like to dress up in a clown suit and be spanked by midgets?

AmorRoark said:
I'd be interested to find out the gender demographics to this poll.
Penetration and recieving oral are the two most prefered. What do you think? :)

a clear majority of respondents have holes, protuberances, or both-- all with an abundance of nerve endings.

GenericMind said:
I like cuddling and talking about my feelings.
That's actually my favourite part, but when it comes to the actual sex, I love being passionately finger-fucked and also being taken from behind, doggie style:D