Votes: 36 3.6%
  • Kissing

Votes: 65 6.5%
  • Fondling

Votes: 30 3.0%
  • Something else? ;)

Votes: 67 6.7%

• Total voters
Well, sexin' is probably my favorite thing to do EVER.
But I love giving my mister a blowjob, i do that every chance i get! :)

"i wanna hold yr hand" bwahahaha

#1) holding hands. (haha just kidding) okay seriously now-

#1) Voyeuristically observing lesbians gentlly caressing eachother and who are actually in love, although this rarely if ever occurs in my life:( ...
#2) Going down on a woman (slowly; eye contact)...
#3) woman on top. (primal she-demon preferable).

I love giving my girlfriend oral pleasure. I love the way she talks to me and grabs my hair and just takes control of me.

call me old fashioned, but the initial penetration is the best feeling. It is a shame i could only vote once because i do enjoy everything on the list, and penetration would not be as good without a build up to it. I also really enjoy a good blowjob. mmmmmmmm

The concept of 'Zwiffling' (can someone with a Viz profaisorous check my spelling) sounds just charming to me. Most romantic...

Having a girl on top of you, squirting all over your face has to rate pretty highly :D

^You said it made your eyes sting!!!!

And you didnt look like you were enjoying it that much from where I was sitting... (On top of you, squirting all over your face... ;) )

Whatever pest.....

My fave sexual act, is without a doubt..... sucking cock. I love it. It turns me on more then anything and I would quite happily set up camp and be down there all day.

Im ALL about the cock worship... ;)

Its the only time i actually like being in control.

Going down on a girl when she's totally into you and dripping wet has got to be the best thing in my book. Having her body convulsing, her legs squeezing my head, and her pulling my hair is amazing to me. Looking up and seeing her eyes rolled back in esctasy can't be beat. I could spend all day down there. Yum. :)

I have to admit that I was surprised to find out that Penetration is winning out over giving oral... and the getting oral is winning out above giving. I'm not sure why I'm so surprised.

I'm a giver, always have been... I love going down on a girl, I could do it for a whole day (which I have, we watched son in law) Although since I've never really been on the receive side for awhile... it was nice to start dating someone that gives back as much as they take.

I looooove being penetrated, but i love just as much a slow, sensual kiss, no tongue, and just holding each other on the hips, or with my arms around his neck.

that and spooning. =D

i agree with all and everything said.i am a passionate and romantic man but the animal does come out and i love giving the women what she wants and is pleading to get her to cum all over and holding that control and then BAM she goes wild.i give women 2 or 3 orgasms and that is wonderful

Without a condom, getting head.

With one, titty fucking. You know, it's not necessary to use one for that?

Yeah, I know, one really should use one, I never insist on going without. It's up to the gal. But they suck. Lots of times, with one, I'd just as soon not bother.

I love going down on girls and having them squirm under my mouth, pulling my hair and clenching their thighs against the sides of my head:)

It makes them happy, makes me sooo ready for intercourse. Everybody's a winner!

jude101 said:
I love going down on girls and having them squirm under my mouth, pulling my hair and clenching their thighs against the sides of my head:)

It makes them happy, makes me sooo ready for intercourse. Everybody's a winner!

Heh, that's a close second.

My favorite act is more a symphany. My GF and i chekc into a hotel, good tunes, she has a rediculous number of out fits and we spend the next 8 hours breaking the furniture, doing everything on that list while she chnages allthe time,

IT ROCKS