• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Your Favourite Quotes and Sayings - MKII

"Cross the wounded galaxies we intersect - poison of dead sun in your brain slowly fading"

"I had sent my minute energy quota into the central urge aiding each rent in the block of darkness, tugging at each fold of light to make way for the one great power: the sun."

“I can’t think of any greater happiness than to be with you all the time, without interruption, endlessly, even though I feel that here in this world there’s no undisturbed place for our love, neither in the village nor anywhere else; and I dream of a grave, deep and narrow, where we could clasp each other in our arms as with clamps, and I would hide my face in you and you would hide your face in me, and nobody would ever see us any more.”

In this world no one, however harmless, is allowed to continue happy. Fate - or caprice - cannot endure to see us monotonously at rest. Something perfectly trivial - a look, a word, a touch, and lo! a long chain of old associations is broken asunder, and the peace we deemed so deep and lasting is finally interrupted.
Vendetta 1886

To be missed at all when you die, someone must love you very deeply and unselfishly; and unselfish love is rarer to find among mortals than a pearl in a dustbin.

Yes, every one should fall in love at least twice, first crush doesn't count.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Albert Einstein[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

"There's many a one with a head like Solomon and a brain like a turnip..."

Panem et circenses, meaning "bread and circuses," refers to the basic needs and desires—i.e., food and entertainment—required to keep a person happy. It is taken from the Satires, a collection of satirical poems by the Roman poet Juvenal written in the 1st-2nd century AD.