• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Your Favourite Quotes and Sayings - MKII

As an acid eats into steel, as a cancer that utterly corrupts the body; so am I unto the spirit of man.
I shall not rest until I have dissolved it all.
So also the light that is absorbed. One absorbs little and is called white and glistening; one absorbs all and is called black.
Therefore, O my darling, art thou black.
O my beautiful, I have likened thee to a jet Nubian slave, a boy of melancholy eyes.
O the filthy one! the dog! they cry against thee.
Because thou art my beloved.
Happy are they that praise thee; for they see thee with Mine eyes.

Thou art beautiful because God created thee, but thou art a slave to sin... wickedness has made you ugly.

Lyrics:
Losers, all the lovely losers
who never thought you'd hear your name
Outside, always on the outside
empty at the wishing well, but time will tell

Blessed Be
the one's who know that they are weak
they shall see
the kingdom come to the broken ones
Blessed Be

Thirsty like you're drinking from a salt sea
but one day you'll be satisfied
Hungry for the taste of mercy
aching just to have your fill, one day you will

not for the strong the beautiful the brave
not for the ones that think they've got it made
it's for the poor the broken and the meek
it's for the ones who look a lot like you and me

sorry theyre more lyrics than a quote but just found this and want to share it with a couple of people who will either love it or hate it...Blinding vocals too...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qT5dh3JqasA

Blessed be the meak.

Thou art beautiful because God created thee, but thou art a slave to sin... wickedness has made you ugly.

In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of his grace,
Eph 1:7 :) Thank God!

Again, that's very flattering, NE, but despite my willingness to share my blood with all comers, I doubt it'd bring salvation.

Raised Lithium level, sure, and maybe a touch of Hep C. Redemption? Alas, not.

Again, that's very flattering, NE, but despite my willingness to share my blood with all comers, I doubt it'd bring salvation.

ah well if you doubt atm* it wont.

It just occurred to me that perhaps you wan't wickedness like the dagger.

Maybe you could pimp your ditch up like a coffin. :D

*anyting is possible. Theres always hope. < 3

To be missed at all when you die, someone must love you very deeply and unselfishly; and unselfish love is rarer to find among mortals than a pearl in a dustbin.

Redemption from slavery through christs blood, *rolled eyes*

[h=1][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]“Isn't it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet?”[/FONT][/h][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif][/FONT]

"Money cannot buy peace of mind. It cannot heal ruptured relationships, or build meaning into a life that has none."

- Richard M. DeVos

“If Jesus Christ treated me like you do, I’d drive in the nails myself.”

“Do you know what I am going to tell you?", he said with his wry mouth, "A pint of plain is your only man".

Notwithstanding this eulogy, I soon found that the mass of plain porter bears an unsatisfactory relation to its toxic content and I subsequently became addicted to brown stout in bottle, a drink which still remains the one that I prefer the most despite the painful and blinding fits of vomiting which a plurality of bottles has often induced in me.”