from the ashes;
until the lambs
have become lions
and the rule of Darkness
is no more.”
~ Maitreya The Friend of All Souls ~
From the holy book of destiny or the Maitreya Adhyatma Bhagavan

^ Nice Arachnophobia!

“No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path.”

That only makes me think of the life that could have been saved.

I'm missing someone a rather lot. So many regrets.

^ Me too Sadie. :\ I wish life had a rewind bottom.

"I'm the author of my life. Unfortunately I'm writing in pen and I can't erase my mistakes."

“If I'm sincere today, what does it matter if I regret it tomorrow?”

^ Sorry to hear that Sadie.
I wish life had a rewind bottom.

I'm the author of my life. Unfortunately I'm writing in pen and I can't erase my 'mistakes'.

That feeling of regret when time passes and you realize you've let the wrong person go.

“When we love, we always strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.”

“And, when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

Last edited:
"We have names for everything. What if we forgot about those names? And we stopped seeing things as something? What if we just observed things, watched things, without giving them a name, without coming to a conclusion? What do you think would happen? You would transcend everything."

Robert Adams

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear."
Ambrose Redmoon

"Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny."
Lao-Tze

"Music is a moral law. It gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, a charm to sadness, gaiety and life to everything. It is the essence of order, and leads to all that is good, just, and beautiful, of which it is the invisible, but nevertheless dazzling, passionate, and eternal form."Plato

“Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. It is the reason you are here on earth. You are here to risk your heart. You are here to be swallowed up. And when it happens that you are broken, or betrayed, or left, or hurt, or death brushes near, let yourself sit by an apple tree and listen to the apples falling all around you in heaps, wasting their sweetness. Tell yourself you tasted as many as you could.”
Louise Erdrich

Yes. I believe Nietzsche thought of that possibility too. Stronger but not happy I guess..

You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.

“I’ve dreamed a lot. I’m tired now from dreaming but not tired of dreaming. No one tires of dreaming, because to dream is to forget, and forgetting does not weigh on us, it is a dreamless sleep throughout which we remain awake. In dreams I have achieved everything.”

'I'm going to stick my penis in your vagina now'
- Mushet at 6am on 12/11/15 to his girlfriend just as the alarm clock rang

'Thanks'
- Mushet at 6.02am on 12/11/15 to his girlfriend just as he came

Last edited by a moderator:
How casual .. I think my wife would not have the same reaction at all!

Anyways..
I looked one up for you Ross;

“I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer.”
Woody Allen