• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Your Favourite Quotes and Sayings - MKII

I personally look down on people who inflict harm to others to serve their personal needs. Those are often people who don't want to change. I look down on them, yes, but do you know how exhausting it would be to try to help every single person that's egocentric?! That's half the world for fuck's sake.

I get what your saying but the meaning is more along the lines of not judging people prematurely and doing your best to help others

"The meaning" I'm supposed to read between the lines in a sentence that makes sense when I don't. I understood that, but I had to get you to see that, to get you to see that the quote isn't as spot on as it seems.

There are no lines to read between. I if you don't agree with it that's your prerogative but I think it has an important and noble message which is why I posted it. It's something I chose to live by if you don't then that's fine.

“Don’t try to make life a mathematics problem with yourself in the center and everything coming out equal. When you’re good, bad things can still happen. And if you’re bad, you can still be lucky.”

“What you seek is seeking you.”

Last edited:
man, i love inspiring/witty quotes, i always try to memorize my favorites. but whenever i see this thread, my mind goes blank...

^ I had this perfect moment in my break today where one this sayings was perfect to be said but I simply forgot.

“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”

8962_1501815616747492_1849735537944961009_n.jpg

“And now here is my secret, a very simple secret: It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.”

“I think... if it is true that
there are as many minds as there
are heads, then there are as many
kinds of love as there are hearts.”

"Confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with illumination and forgiveness. Your willingness to wrestle with your demons will cause your angels to sing.”

Keep away from people who try to belittle your dreams. Small people always do that, but the really great ones make you feel that you, too, can become great.
- Mark Twain

Experience is not what happens to you; it’s what you do with what happens to you.

The World is only as dark as the mind that interprets it. So smile, be happy, always.

<3

Stop letting people who do so little for you to control so much of your mind, feelings and emotions.

I like that, Bear. :)

"All the drugs in this world won't save you from yourself".

<3

^ Me too!

"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable man persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man." - George Bernard Shaw