• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Your Favourite Quotes and Sayings - MKII

The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

And once the storm is over, you won’t remember how you made it through, how you managed to survive.

You won’t even be sure, whether the storm is really over...but one thing is certain.

When you come out of the storm, you won’t be the same person who walked in.

That’s what this storm’s all about.

1Ccl7L5.jpg

And once the storm is over, you won’t remember how you made it through, how you managed to survive.

You won’t even be sure, whether the storm is really over...but one thing is certain.

When you come out of the storm, you won’t be the same person who walked in.

That’s what this storm’s all about.

This ones been posted before, & I'm endlessly grateful. It resonates deeply within myself & now, don't laugh, it's my fb profile pic.

Rtp xx

When I think about it I pinched it off here a while back.
Yeah I’m the same, really hits home this one.

In the middle of a very testing time and I have to look at this quote everyday as a reminder it’s all happening for a reason.
I’ll not laugh at you if you don’t laugh at me printing it off and having it on my bedroom door so it’s the first thing I see in the morning when I get up.

When anything new is born there is always pain and suffering…new chapters in life included.

^ That's really nice.

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one. – Elbert Hubbard

Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly. - Robert F. Kennedy

"Don't give yourself to these unnatural men
Machinemen with machine minds and machine hearts
You are not machines, you are not cattle, you are men".

Charlie Chaplin, 1940.

<3

“I’m not a very good sleeper. But you know what? I’m willing to put in a few extra hours every day to get better. That’s just the kind of hard worker I am.”

“My love is expansive. Your love is expensive.”

“When you're here, I'm there for you. And when you're there, I'm here for you.”

The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.”
Eleanor Roosevelt

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”

Last edited:
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!” -- Hunter S. Thompson.

Whenever life grants you with yet another terrible experience, make sure to remember it instead of pushing the memory away. You come out stronger and wiser.

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!” -- Hunter S. Thompson.

Beauty.