⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Your favourite photos of actors & actresses

sweet suitcase. nice find, Joe.

welcome, theMerovingian and acheter. that b&w of the guy sparking his cigg is a popular one.

james king and her boy davide sorrenti. by tiziano magni. not sure what year. certainly before 1997 ...

tumblr_o59jrsTwKe1qzoxf3o1_1280.jpg

looks like peel apart film. which is now discontinued by all major manufactures.

Last edited:
tumblr_oi2xa8dCfY1u9yecko1_1280.jpg

elle by beau grealy for C Magazine. dress and jacket are alexander mcqueen. rings are stefere. heels are christian louboutin.

source

tumblr_oi2ye4JXtv1u9yecko1_1280.jpg

brigitte bardot by edward quinn at cannes, 1956

more james by tiziano magni ...

tumblr_ohoo53vTzI1u9yecko1_1280.jpg

hey, you know how i get about these things. it is that time of the year as well... emotions run high, so trust me when i say this is beyond words. haven't seen it before and you know how long we have been posting king

check this one too http://i496.photobucket.com/albums/rr329/JoeTheStoner/cantwearskinnyjeans.gif

thanks for that, i like seeing my old pics and how long i been gettin money in any state lol

* damn memories

now stop being weird and back on topic

Emma Stone in Helmut Lang photographed by Matthias Vriens-McGrath for Glamour, May 2011.

tumblr_oi3uwgr55q1uscofmo1_1280.jpg

Emma Stone in Giorgio Armani photographed by Mario Testino, US Vogue, July 2012.

tumblr_oi3229VZEw1uscofmo1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
^ my goodness. fr tho that lighting is like narcotic, as is the red comforter.

sometimes i put the chandelier bulb on to sleep. a messy bed in the morning with the warm light on looks so chill LOL. anyways

Last edited:
that lighting is like narcotic, as is the red comforter.

common colors from that period and movement, huh. the yellow glow and with contrasting red. same model, same period, different photographer ...

tumblr_m5zh3dcfGW1rz9tgqo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m5yqygW5iZ1rz9tgqo1_1280.jpg

you know the one, also basking in the red and yellow glow ...

tumblr_oiunz0WuLw1u9yecko1_1280.jpg

davide sorrenti by older brother, mario. has the loving yet peering stare of sally mann's Immediate Family photos. look at that little hand; crazy it's the same one that focused the above photos. probably the arm into which he shot his last. not an actor, but i think that'll slide in the anarchistic society F&T has become.

sometimes i put the chandelier bulb on to sleep. a messy bed in the morning with the warm light on looks so chill LOL.
your own slice of heroin chic. i like it.

Last edited:
<3 well bless nyc back in the day and "affordable" rent for the beautiful lighting/colors/ backdrop ?

man i don't feel right lookin at it now the sun is out, i'll be back in the evening in my feelings with a spliff.

tumblr_oi6mat2WUF1rlpr7mo1_1280.jpg

madeline madrigal is one of the illest roles everrrrrrrr. man watchin dredd all night on pills /me kisses fingertips *magnifiqué !

tadanobu asano. yo this was kakihari in ichi the killer. "translator" in silence. sauce!

tumblr_ok72o9xszS1qa9pg6o1_1280.jpg