⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Your favourite photos of actors & actresses

nice bump.

some more elle ...

tumblr_o2n9kqoyIp1u9yecko1_1280.jpg

dress is marc jacobs

tumblr_o2n9kqoyIp1u9yecko2_1280.jpg

both photos by boo george for vogue australia. styled by christine centenera.

Last edited:
tumblr_o8he4qkUdT1u9yecko1_1280.jpg

shelley duvall on the set of Brewster McCloud, 1970. the source, warner archive, doesn't credit the photographer. Joe gets credit for finding the photo.

tumblr_o9vfc7SF2Z1u9yecko1_1280.jpg

elle fanning in chanel by edouard caupeil

tumblr_o9vf7i7d5c1u9yecko1_1280.jpg

shelley duvall on the set of The Shining. presumably taken by kubrick. looks like it started out as polaroid peel-apart but was scanned, printed in a book, and then scanned again.

^ for some reason, i'm thinkin the faded blue... this gives off presidential realness. she looks like she could be related to a kennedy.

most of the ol' favorite threads needa shot of life!

may of seen this

tumblr_oca8ndwvdz1r7kroko1_1280.jpg

Interview Germany September 2016

Isabelle Huppert by Sharif Hamza

"the piano teacher" will always be what i remember her from. she looks very "in control" here. i like it.

O man, you haven't seen the movie ? She plays such a twisted character, and the best part is it is very "believable" not like psycho/horror... just mental/perverted.

wonder what michael haneke has done recently... dude has always been exploring the dark corners of the mind...

In December 2015, French media reported that Michael Haneke would reunite with Amour actors Isabelle Huppert and Jean-Louis Trintignant for his newest project Happy End, with the European migrant crisis potentially forming the backdrop of the film's plot.

im down.

Last edited:
^ aye homie wrap img tags around that url. or enter it in after you click ^ pic icon up there.

nice pic. i especially like the exposed concrete bathroom.

dude mentioned spun in last movie thread. got me thinkin how ill brittany murphy was. yo and clueless, girl..... man she was cool af.

tumblr_mzv9gwi35V1r1sx3no1_1280.jpg

obvs fine af. i love that trashy tweaker look.

i always think tara reid is dead because of her. and bill murray because of robin williams.

that's quite the tile floor. reminds me of an alejandro jodorowsky film. i've never seen one, but i'm pretty sure they look like that still.

tumblr_odf6pbHNAf1u9yecko1_1280.jpg

"chloë sevigny photographed by alexis dahan at her birthday party at the beatrice inn, 2007"

Last edited:
^ i know that look, as i'm sure you do as well. sometimes a picture captures a moment perfectly, that is one. dig the antique surroundings as well. she is another one that is really up there on the cool list.