Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Your favourite photos of actors & actresses

in no way did i mean for there to be an alien connection with this one, it just happened. honestly... (maybe this doesn't count cause it's a still from a film, maybe i'm over thinking, perhaps the swipe a screenshot thread... whatevs this will do lol ;)

tumblr_ncm5f23jVd1sgc8bno3_1280.jpg

you ever get that feeling...

tumblr_oea5gsW9Gg1upgx32o1_500.png

awesome Alien set photo.

elle trying out her cara snarl. teeth ring instead of lion tattoo ...

tumblr_oeatgteE5v1u9yecko1_1280.jpg

from her instagram

that is a bad ass pic. im wondering about the teeth ring. like teeth jewelry / art whatever weirds me out. but that is a cool ring.. would i wear one myself... hmm. yo that would be cool for halloween. IM SO GOING TO FIND ONE LOL amazon here i come

tumblr_nlu4rzQkQy1qej1i6o1_1280.jpg

appreciating the zsófia psotta pic, Joe. and yeah, too bad her IMDB page is blank other than White God.

barrymore photo is doll. even at that age, immediately makes me think of Donnie Darko.

barely know who this is, but love the photo (via Kenickie) ...

tumblr_nxpvs1fKNT1s9bqq4o1_1280.jpg

demi moore in the 80s. if i ever find photographer credit, i'll update.

in trying to find the photographer, found ...

tumblr_og2nw4WMOZ1u9yecko1_1280.jpg

isabelle adjani by jean-claude deutsch, 1973

and then when i went to tumblr to host the image, top post in my feed included ...

tumblr_obb7heAHgY1twdocvo1_1280.jpg

isabelle by claude azoulay, 1974 in paris

fucking hats, but she still looks cute in both.

^ try imitating jim morrison in the mirror.

dro! i didn't know i needed those isabelle pics in my life this morning. the one in the straw hat... i'm melting.

70s parisian chic man... i want to recreate her coat in the last one.

i recall the demi one, the button pin reminds me of a certain song Sky Ferreira - Night Time, My Time (2013)\01 Boys.mp3 gonna be a good day :D

yeah, that's a cute button huh. oh man, i'm so funny.

i figured that's what Max looks like. the smirk seems to match his personality. before that, i thought he was an obese, pimply nerd.

indeed.

more from elle's (public) instagram ...

tumblr_og4r3oW3UA1u9yecko1_1280.jpg

on fuji instax wide 300 film (shot sideways). i assume haloween related given the date it was posted, though she really is a fairy princess.

hard to remember what i've mentioned here, but (probably again) she is very into analog photography -- mann's her favorite. she shoots on 35mm, but it looks like she's been getting into integral film -- beyond the trendy instax mini 8 -- including either expired polaroid film or impossible project film through a polaroid camera ...
NSFW:
tumblr_og4rif4XZu1u9yecko1_1280.jpg

both expired polaroid and impossible project film are extremely finicky and difficult to use. i assume the duds she's displaying in her layout are genuine. awesome that she's trying her hand at it.

she just did a fun looking shoot for Schön! Magazine. once i have time to find the best copies, i'll be sharing.

did she spark your interest in analog photography and sally mann ? or was it like totally coincidental, rad either way.

lookin forward to the magazine pics

coincidental. at least directly. i first discovered elle in a movie by a director who's a huge analog proponent that refuses to shoot digital. then her participation in a series indie fashion publications that feature large amounts of analog photography like A Magazine, Lula, and Self Service cemented the appeal. so that we both like photography and analog film makes sense. she's certainly among those who have fueled my interest, through her role as a subject.

and saying sally mann is your favorite photographer is like saying michael jackson is your favorite musician -- definitely a cool coincidence, but not quite statistically shocking.

both coincidental enough to be pleasent discoveries!

looks like Schön! Magazine is yet to post online and that the highest quality leak/preview is elle's instgram and some twitter account ...

tumblr_oga5yaKHKu1u9yecko2_1280.jpg

tumblr_oga5yaKHKu1u9yecko1_1280.jpg

dress is rodarte. not sure about the glasses or wings.

Last edited:
that's rad how shit comes together like that.

in love with what i see. the dog pose w/ pink hair... brilliant.

i have a slight fascination with the kitschy decor. cool stuff.