• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Your favourite ever insult?

In NL they love swearing with diseasis, like 'kanker op' (get the cancer away from me) or get the the pleuris (another disease) or fucking cancer cunt syndrome of downer in an ugly term, or spast (comming from spastic), etc...

I love these things!
Kreizkruzefixhimmeherrgottsakramentleckstmiamarsch, du Pfannakuacha, du windiga.

that's what i think about using medical conditions as insults
I'm German. I'm going to find you. And zen you will get ze much needed time to ..concentrate your mind on finding better insults.

Wiedersehn :)

Kreizkruzefixhimmeherrgottsakramentleckstmiamarsch, du Pfannakuacha, du windiga.

that's what i think about using medical conditions as insults
I'm German. I'm going to find you. And zen you will get ze much needed time to ..concentrate your mind on finding better insults.

Wiedersehn :)
Believe you me, the way the real Dutch say these things is hilarious!!! Dutch ppl are hard to offend or shock...

Believe you me, the way the real Dutch say these things is hilarious!!! Dutch ppl are hard to offend or shock...
and we have fucking dry humor. No worries, been in the Netherlands a bunch of times, coolest ppl the natives.
The tourists are fucked up, but since they're all in Amsterdam it's nice everywhere else.

I been to the Flemish part of Belgium too, to Leuven, which was super awesome

still don't like it when medical conditions are used for insults.

stick to sweet stuff like
(lit. cross crucifix heaven father god sacrament lick my ass, you pancake, you weaseling [pancake])

don't you have stuff like that? :/

still don't like it when medical conditions are used for insults.

stick to sweet stuff like
(lit. cross crucifix heaven father god sacrament lick my ass, you pancake, you weaseling [pancake])

don't you have stuff like that? :/
In general I quite like your insult except for vulgarities like lick my ass...

In general I quite like your insult except for vulgarities like lick my ass...
it's a modular insult/curse, there's lots of variations
my dad usually says Himmeherrgottsakra or Harrgottsari, Kruzedirkn, Sakredirkn, Sakredi
I like starting with Avarrecktshimmeherrgottnochamoi, or just Avarreckts or something along those lines
Sauglumpvarrecktsmiadochollehimmeherrgottsakranochamoi, general like the nochamoi, since it doubles your curse :ROFLMAO: you don't need any bad words for this at all, and still sound fucking angry, it's great

it's a modular insult/curse, there's lots of variations
my dad usually says Himmeherrgottsakra or Harrgottsari, Kruzedirkn, Sakredirkn, Sakredi
I like starting with Avarrecktshimmeherrgottnochamoi, or just Avarreckts or something along those lines
Sauglumpvarrecktsmiadochollehimmeherrgottsakranochamoi, general like the nochamoi, since it doubles your curse :ROFLMAO: you don't need any bad words for this at all, and still sound fucking angry, it's great
I can indeed see the charme of these cursings, Im a little bit experienced with your language tho I have more a mathematical mind than a linguistic one, it seems rather common to either be good at math or at linguistics, tho I posses a huge power over my native language, not so much literary but mostly academic...

I have among others a master in philosophy of science...

I can indeed see the charme of these cursings, Im a little bit experienced with your language tho I have more a mathematical mind than a linguistic one, it seems rather common to either be good at math or at linguistics, tho I posses a huge power over my native language, not so much literary but mostly academic...

I have among others a master in philosophy of science...
It's Bav, we speak our own form of Alpine German, like Austria or Switzerland. Much closer to those than to Northern German, so it should be hard to understand for anyone who doesn't live in the Alps. Germans don't understand us, sometimes not even when we try to speak High-German

I don't agree with your either/or theory though, as languages, physics(particle & astro) and music are the subjects I'm best at. I also know my way very well around medicine, geography, history, chemistry, biology, I think one ought not give oneself these ideas, that one would not do well, it's self-limitation at its finest.

At my work (musical pedagogy/therapy) I often hear the following "I just don't have the musical talent", "I don't have the music gene", whatever. While it is true that some have an advantage over others, this advantage doesn't last too long into actually practicing and studying theory, etc. So the best musician is not someone who was fucking talented to begin with, but someone who became so talented by relentless practice. I've seen literal tonedeaf people go from 0 to a hundred with practice. And that makes them so so much better

The same is true for learning anything. The first base that has to be met is interest. If something doesn't interest you, you have no chance of retaining information. Also you need to study efficiently, or it's useless. Try learning something for 5 minutes, and then actively for 10 seconds, do absolutely nothing. Think about nothing, close your eyes, just go blank. Then do another 5 minutes. You will have made better progress than if you would have learned for 60 minutes straight. It's a practice from learning instruments, it really helps because your brain really goes deep into subconscious territory for these 10 second breaks. You will acquire automatisms much faster.

It's Bav, we speak our own form of Alpine German, like Austria or Switzerland. Much closer to those than to Northern German, so it should be hard to understand for anyone who doesn't live in the Alps. Germans don't understand us, sometimes not even when we try to speak High-German

I don't agree with your either/or theory though, as languages, physics(particle & astro) and music are the subjects I'm best at. I also know my way very well around medicine, geography, history, chemistry, biology, I think one ought not give oneself these ideas, that one would not do well, it's self-limitation at its finest.

At my work (musical pedagogy/therapy) I often hear the following "I just don't have the musical talent", "I don't have the music gene", whatever. While it is true that some have an advantage over others, this advantage doesn't last too long into actually practicing and studying theory, etc. So the best musician is not someone who was fucking talented to begin with, but someone who became so talented by relentless practice. I've seen literal tonedeaf people go from 0 to a hundred with practice. And that makes them so so much better

The same is true for learning anything. The first base that has to be met is interest. If something doesn't interest you, you have no chance of retaining information. Also you need to study efficiently, or it's useless. Try learning something for 5 minutes, and then actively for 10 seconds, do absolutely nothing. Think about nothing, close your eyes, just go blank. Then do another 5 minutes. You will have made better progress than if you would have learned for 60 minutes straight.
I agree with lots you say as I was a professional concert pianist and started professional study of solfege at age 4 and piano at age 5, at age 16 I entered the conservatory doing two main subjects at the same time, classical piano and composition, after five yrs I started my post graduate abroad with a world famous Chopin expert who won the Chopin competition in Warshau once, I did enter the Chopin competition, I passed all the preselections and was in the first round but due to studying too long, too much and too complex, heavy, technical extremely difficult pieces - both due to my OCD (which also means perfectionism) as even more overdoing it due to non stop coke use by snorting for practice and by nose spray while in concert - I developed severe chronic tendinitis in wrists and fingers making it impossible to perform at professional level anymore, which broke my heart and spirit, prompted severe depression and catapulted me into extreme multi drug use, piano was my biggest love and passion!

I did accomplish some things, like having published respected 1 cd and 1 dvd and multiple scores for which I did great promotional concert tours which sadly enough didnt got me into carnegy hall but among the highlights were performing the rach 3 in Sydney opera house and performing a full chopin repertoire in the salle de pleyel in Paris, I won first price at the belgian diminuendo piano competition for pro children at age 12 which lead to my first performance in a famous big concert hall - the queen elisabeth hall in antwerp where I played the 2nd piano concerto of Liszt and age 19 while studying under Eliane Rodriguez and Robert Groslot I won first price at the international yamaha piano competition, I at that time owned a grand bosendorfer concert piano, later on I added a Steinway and my favorite Fazioli grands to my collection...

These clips should all be still public online...

I agree that music is in fact a language, but a highly mathematical one, but I must admitt that mathematics is also a language, however I lived two yrs in s america and despite my efforts I was during that time only able to achieve a very basic and rather poor way of trying to master spanish, while my travelling buddy almost fully mastered it in a matter of simply a few months...

I agree that talent is 90% hard work and only 10% actual talent and the basis for success indeed is interest in what you do, however I know its impossible to reach a professional level once you start too old and that means at the latest age 8, and after age 11 its impossible to gain perfect pitch if you didnt get born with it...

I also agree that after days of practicing an instrument you should not play 1 day a week, this due to memory of the muscles that need a break to catch up, also after studying a few hrs in a row you should quit practice for 1 hour.

Last edited:
In NL they love swearing with diseasis, like 'kanker op' (get the cancer away from me) or get the the pleuris (another disease) or fucking cancer cunt syndrome of downer in an ugly term, or spast (comming from spastic), etc...

I love these things!

Once my flat mate had a party and I was in a bit of a pickle on MD and when I came round I asked where the tunes had gone; mate told me he told me a neighbour had come round with a dog and said he was an environmental warden for the council. Obviously I turned the decks back on and told my mate he definitely was not an environmental warden for the street and it was just his dog.

He came round a few days later with a springer spaniel or something when we were having a mix, and I answered the door. He said he was an environmental warden and I said "no you're not". He looked baffled and tried claiming he had a dog and was a director of the street. I pointed out that did not certify him in any way, shape, or form. He said it did so I said I'd ask the council and he laughed.

I just remember my last words were "you're not an environmental warden, you're a phoney!!!) as he walked away blatently glumly home with his dog.

I saw him the next morning as I was biking to work and "went morning director and he went fuck off". As I passed I said that wasn't very becoming of an environmental warden.

Anyway, I contacted the council and they were pissed off. Very.

The next morning I was biking to work again and passed him with a cheery "morning director!!" (which is nice)

I always remember the anger when he went "go and die of fucking cancer".

Yeah, got home and the council had contacted him for impersonating them.

In fairness, I still gave him a cheery "morning director!!!" nearly every morning when I saw him. And my parties were never interrupted again.

God that really is a pet hate; psy trance upgrades your DNA, FFS, just go with the flow man! Don't be a phoney warden, just have a little dance.

My story for the day.

In NL they love swearing with diseasis, like 'kanker op' (get the cancer away from me)

Makes me think I should have chased after him pretending I was trying to give him cancer.