• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Your favourite ever insult?

wow, how did he find out about that? and how did he know about the drugs too?
Bhenchod or sister fucker for Punjabis is just like sing fucking we add it to everything and amli or junkie he found out i was a heroin addict he neverminded me doing crank and driving truck for his company because i was earning him money.

Bhenchod or sister fucker for Punjabis is just like sing fucking we add it to everything and amli or junkie he found out i was a heroin addict he neverminded me doing crank and driving truck for his company because i was earning him money.
so is it pronounced 'be-hen-chode' or is it another way it's said? quite the rude one
I find alot of the older generations (like my grandad, in his 80's) found speed/crank pills to have been part of work as much as tea or coffee is. Said it helped alot during nights for the fire service and was prescribed temazepam for after. A fair few asian countries used to run fully on it legally, i know alot still do illegally with the likes of yaba pills being so available, the thai and filipino workers still love it! but what surprised me was that it was also a massive part of japan's work life too....until they became very anti-drugs and the yakuza just got a great new product.

so is it pronounced 'be-hen-chode' or is it another way it's said? quite the rude one
I find alot of the older generations (like my grandad, in his 80's) found speed/crank pills to have been part of work as much as tea or coffee is. Said it helped alot during nights for the fire service and was prescribed temazepam for after. A fair few asian countries used to run fully on it legally, i know alot still do illegally with the likes of yaba pills being so available, the thai and filipino workers still love it! but what surprised me was that it was also a massive part of japan's work life too....until they became very anti-drugs and the yakuza just got a great new product.
If i was to say bhenchod to my wife i would bhenchodi the i means im saying it to a female bhenchoda the a means a male im saying it to if i just throwing it in to everyday speech its bhenchod chod means fuck bhen means sister so maachod meansd motherfucker maa means mom.

In the 90s i would say 50 percent of the truckers were tweaking iwould do 3 loads from northern CA to LA fruit markets with reefer loads one after the other no way i could do 5 days without sleep otherwise.I remember the truck stops and weigh stations would have a sign with the white road markings line lines of crank it would say white line fever dont let it drive you of the road

I remember at continuation high school we hheard about really pure crank in japan and hawaii called crystal this was early 90s we could not wait until it hit us

Last edited:
but what surprised me was that it was also a massive part of japan's work life too....until they became very anti-drugs and the yakuza just got a great new product.

I'm sure you know this, but apparently Japan had a massive surplus of methamphetamine after the war as they'd been stockpiling it for the troops. So it found its way into the general population to help rebuild the country and the economy. And boy, did it work.

Now, seeing as the UK economy is fucked, I propose that Rishi adopts the same strategy... 😀

I'm sure you know this, but apparently Japan had a massive surplus of methamphetamine after the war as they'd been stockpiling it for the troops. So it found its way into the general population to help rebuild the country and the economy. And boy, did it work.

Now, seeing as the UK economy is fucked, I propose that Rishi adopts the same strategy... 😀
oh aye, them and the germans prob still have methamphet buried in bunkers all over the country that haven't been found again yet.
Got very close to trying legit WW2 benzedrine from a spanish medic kit (was sodium barbital aswell but all powdered clumpy pills, and laudanum too, of which i DID take one of as there were so many loose ones) but the director of the museum would have definitely noticed them suddenly gone and me with eyes like 50p's, jaw going like a type writer, trying to move tables that don't need moved fs lol

As much as im not an uppers type lad, i think that'd deffo get the whole country back up and fuckin bouncing, 'need that mail next day? now offering 'next dextroamp day delivery! our mailmen will be at your door at 9:01am and they will leave once the comedown hits'
imagine watching parliment on TV, trying to remember what they were focusing on before it became a conversation about how much that gold septer in the middle must be worth for an hour or 3

oh aye, them and the germans prob still have methamphet buried in bunkers all over the country that haven't been found again yet.
Got very close to trying legit WW2 benzedrine from a spanish medic kit (was sodium barbital aswell but all powdered clumpy pills, and laudanum too, of which i DID take one of as there were so many loose ones) but the director of the museum would have definitely noticed them suddenly gone and me with eyes like 50p's, jaw going like a type writer, trying to move tables that don't need moved fs lol

As much as im not an uppers type lad, i think that'd deffo get the whole country back up and fuckin bouncing, 'need that mail next day? now offering 'next dextroamp day delivery! our mailmen will be at your door at 9:01am and they will leave once the comedown hits'
imagine watching parliment on TV, trying to remember what they were focusing on before it became a conversation about how much that gold septer in the middle must be worth for an hour or 3

Never mind fluoride, just bang some pharma meth in the water supply, that'll do the trick. Anything that makes working your arse off for the man exhilarating rather than soul destroying has got to be a winner...

Never mind fluoride, just bang some pharma meth in the water supply, that'll do the trick. Anything that makes working your arse off for the man exhilarating rather than soul destroying has got to be a winner...
i thought they put fluoride into the water for your teeth's health, big wack of meth would undo all your teeth (and your jaw from staying still :D ) but i can def see where your coming from, should run this by our local MP's maybe haha

i thought they put fluoride into the water for your teeth's health, big wack of meth would undo all your teeth (and your jaw from staying still :D ) but i can def see where your coming from, should run this by our local MP's maybe haha

Obviously you up the fluoride dose accordingly to offset the meth mouth.

Win, win 😀

An Irish one I use quite a bit, mallacht mo chait ort, which means my cat’s curse upon you. 😂

Another I use frequently is “you boil my piss”.

( oh shut up. your life is just chaos in your pants)

not you it's just my fuckin sayin ! ffs already.

Just heard a crackin one lol
'I guarantee you, there is a girl at an AA meeting and her first words are 'hey, im hayleigh, my rock-bottom was when i fucked (insert persons being insulted name/FUBAR) and that really made me stop'

Last edited:
Amber: Ms. Stoeger, my plastic surgeon doesn't want me doing any activity where balls fly at my nose.
Dionne: Well, there goes your social life.

No, we do not. Not in Germany. They used Lidar pretty much everywhere by now. No, the Nazis did not hide much stuff in Germany,
they did that in Argentina - this is where the stolen gold, paintings, missing nazis, etc ended up - they likely moved to the US from there.
Also since meth wasn't illegal and fairly easy to make, there was no need to hide it somewhere.

You’re living proof the Neanderthals aren’t extinct
that's just about 4% of humanity. What's so bad about Neanderthals anyways?

@topic : today I like Zipfelschorsch & Fleißige Henna

No, we do not. Not in Germany. They used Lidar pretty much everywhere by now. No, the Nazis did not hide much stuff in Germany,
they did that in Argentina - this is where the stolen gold, paintings, missing nazis, etc ended up - they likely moved to the US from there.
Also since meth wasn't illegal and fairly easy to make, there was no need to hide it somewhere.

that's just about 4% of humanity. What's so bad about Neanderthals anyways?

@topic : today I like Zipfelschorsch & Fleißige Henna
Just a prehistoric joke

In NL they love swearing with diseasis, like 'kanker op' (get the cancer away from me) or get the the pleuris (another disease) or fucking cancer cunt syndrome of downer in an ugly term, or spast (comming from spastic), etc...

I love these things!