• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Your favorite strains

Goji OG was one of my favorites lately. Brought back from a legal state by a friend, it was also priced nicely. Think it was on sale.
19%, so solid for the cost. Great taste and high.

Yea I liked Goji OG too. Honestly any OG/Kush cross I’m about, for some reason my body seems to respond best to them. Alien OG being the most recent. It’s rare an OG strain doesn’t do what I expect of it, which is to be a good daytime strain yet still pack a punch.

Like certain “daytime” strains don’t quite hit the spot, AK-47 being a prime example.

-GC

Yea I liked Goji OG too. Honestly any OG/Kush cross I’m about, for some reason my body seems to respond best to them. Alien OG being the most recent. It’s rare an OG strain doesn’t do what I expect of it, which is to be a good daytime strain yet still pack a punch.

Like certain “daytime” strains don’t quite hit the spot, AK-47 being a prime example.

-GC
I found it quite relaxing, but not sleepy headed. Good for movies and music. The couch beckoned, but I didn't fall asleep on it.

The apex of my smoking flower career was between the years 2009 and 2016. The first year that I started using high quality flower was probably the most memorable. I was a low level local dealer in a non-legal state.

Ak-47 , first time I ever had high quality flower, I was at work at KFC. I took two big hits behind the dumpster outside and got so high I left work about 30 minutes later under the guise of a stomach ache.
Spicy, skunk taste

White widow , anytime I can smell a gram double bagged in a friend's jacket from the backseat, means you have quality product. The smell alone gave me a hard on. Perfume and skunk

Purple Haze, literally the only time I had seen something so ridiculous I thought it was fake. The effects had me laughing hysterically for hours. The taste was exactly what true purple should be. Sweet taste.

Blue dream - when it first came around it was cheap, abundant and the high was so relaxing. Tasted very berry and perfume.

Sour diesel - everyone remembers the first time they had this strain. Super uplifting high, strong fuel sour taste. Great daytime high

Sour afghan - the most ridiculous high , the smell was terrible, like hot dumpster or dirty diaper. The high was like everything was a slow motion joke with memory lapse.

Skywalker og- I brought a half oz down to Austin for Marley fest, all the hard core hippies thought I was the man. During that trip I also bought a half oz of
Affgooey - smelled like coffee, almost a pure indica buzz, one bowl you were done, one joint you were asleep , a big bong rip, you were on life support.

Headband - similar to og kush in taste and appearance, I just loved the effects. Had it time after time , a favorite for sure.

Sweet tooth- pure indica, very potent. Skunk taste

Snowcap - lol this shit is responsible for a pineapple express type freak out in the woods at night. Very uplifting high, bright green buds. Every time we smoked a small amount, it was like we popped some extacey. Crazy intense high.

Og kush
Tahoe og
Super lemon Haze
Bubba kush
White rhino
Green crack
Purple kush
Orange crush
J1
Cherry pie
Blueberry
Gorilla glue
Gelato
Cinderella 99
Grape ape
Silver Haze
Pineapple express
Mowi wowi
Afwreck
Sinsi star
Lemon kush
Candy kush
Presidential kush
Girl scout cookies
GDP
Blue cheese
Durban poison

Last edited:
Rainbow sherbet is on my list now

Looks like this and has a fruity kind of taste

WhatsApp-Image-2022-10-10-at-9.56.18-AM.jpeg

Sunset Sherb is one of my favorites and my guys loved it

im not surprised you like the rainbow version of it 🏳️‍🌈

Flower, but I will say sativa is a bit higher and energetic overall.
:alien:<3 Very Nice !! The Flower has some Power.
gVbOSjQ.jpg

That rainbow sherb isn't even related to sunset sherb... It just ripped off the name

Unoriginal breeders always bitin rhymes

the thunder chronic THCa i bought from a Certain Website was extremely good fucking weed, i remember that one.

i dont know many strains i smoke since my state is technically illegal recreationally rn but this God's Gift i got a half oz of for stupid cheap off the darknet was potent and wonderful also! i smoked so much of that and finished the half oz pretty fast LOL.

the best weed ive ever had i didnt know the strain name of, it was weed from maine from my ex-plug. shit was so gnarly i finished 7g in less than a week. they said they were gonna get me the name but never did.