• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Your favorite strains

KnowsNotWhatItMean

Bluelighter
You can post your favorite strains here. These are the ones that I really like:

Jack Herer - This is the fun one. Very stimulating / cerebral. Good for various activities.

AK47 - Really dope. Kind of smooth and relaxing, not really for moving too much, but an amazing, rich high. Probably my favorite.

Amnesia Haze - named properly. Good for creativity, mind games and having a laugh.

Northern Lights - this one is nice and mellow. (not weak, but nice, rich and mellow)

White Widow - while not being my favorite, this one deserves a mention. I think it's a good strain for medicinal purposes and chilling in general.

In no particular order;

Super Skunk
East Coast Sour Diesel
Super Silver Haze

For a more modern strain; Black Cherry Punch. For a Canada mostly only strain; UBC Chemo. Disliked strain; GMO Cookies (tastes like rotten garlic passing through a dog’s ass).

Tom

One of the best strains i ever tried was White Rhino

I also like northern lights and UK Cheese then for cleare/cleaner heady highs i like super silver haze and silver bubble is nice too
Lemon haze and super lemon haze also gets me going nicely and tastes really nice in my vapes lol

When I smoked (years ago) I didn't care so much about strains but I remember 2 of them that I liked a lot, being quite distinct and (I think) very sativa like (I couldn't care less about indica dominant weed):
Orange Bud
and specially: Nebula.
I didn't like white widow, hazy and void, in my opinion

Last edited:

I also like northern lights and UK Cheese then for cleare/cleaner heady highs i like super silver haze and silver bubble is nice too
Lemon haze and super lemon haze also gets me going nicely and tastes really nice in my vapes lol
fuck white rhino was awesome

Black afghani
Black domina
Herijuana
LucillesOG
Appalachia
NL #5
Salmon river OG
Purple cream

White rhino i aint had in years. Definitely one of my favourite all time strains.

Bigbud also a classic for me.

Incredible bulk and sage and sour get some worthy mentions.

Green crack aswell. Amazing.

I really love gorilla glue aswell. Lovely tastey resinous buds!

Ive been through since 2020 when I started getting strains so many i forget some of their names. before that I didnt know the names. Back in 1999-2001 used to get this brick stuff , little green hard brick buds .

Super Silver-85 % satvia -
Cookie Loss- 70 % stavia
Banana hammock 70 % indica, the smell and taste
Granddaddy purple 80 indica
Cherry pie 70 indica
strawberry n cream 60 satvia 40 indica
Gelato 45 the taste, some of best taste and smoke hybrid, close
Superglue, nice aroma 70 indica
Golden Kush -this was lovely
Donkey butter- yes very good 70 indica

mentions
apriocot gelato- decent 70 % indica
Stardust- very unique smell, higher satvia
OG kush- not greatest fan, okay sometimes it seemed
apricot gelato -okay
girl scout cookies- fine hydrid
orange oveto- so-so
wi-fi - discnt forest winter smell, didnt like the high stavia to much but smoke was plesant.
king thai- stavia
Pie face

Ive been through these since 2020.

id like to try more higher indicas like blue cheese , northern lights, 90/10 or even 100, and higher stevias like durban poison or green crack, havent been able to .

I know some people say indica and satvia doesnt matter, I find it definitely does. Theres much more like terpenes etc but the indica satvia is a basic guide.

Oh for sure when im smoking a strain for months on end and tolerance builds i switch strains but has similar indica sativa % its like a completely different high.

Typical Haze strains are my favorite, excluding Amnesia.
Jack Herer, Black Bombay, Spoetnik ( what was in that stuff is still a mystery as it seemed like an whole different high then THC ) and high CBD weed. That last one also has that nice fruity/ flowery taste.

Taste wise all those fruity ones, Tropical Haze or Skittles also have a special place. Charlottes Web and King Hassan ( 50 % CBD/ 50 % THC ) are on my to do list.

I've tried CBD strains 0.3 thc or less, Charlottes Web, some kind of haze and others. Nice to mix them in sometimes. Esp if feeling too high,. Is it me or do cbd , low thc, taste like dirt?

I've tried CBD strains 0.3 thc or less, Charlottes Web, some kind of haze and others. Nice to mix them in sometimes. Esp if feeling too high,. Is it me or do cbd , low thc, taste like dirt?
Mine doesn't, its fruity and flowery, so it seems to depend on the strain.

It doesn't get me high but the THC percentage is above 0.3 %. No clue how high but higher. I use it as substitute.

Its fucking crazy how since the U.S has legalised weed all i hear is a million names i will never remember 😂

The easiest one for me to remember is purple monkey balls, and it's not even close to my top 5.

So I'm a sucker for cookies. If my source is reputable and they have any GSC or derivative strains, that's where my money's going. I've also really started to enjoy Purple Punch, and I pick that up whenever I have a chance.

Blue Dream will always hold a special place in my heart, because it was the strain that got me the highest I've ever been in my life and it was also the last joint I smoked with my best friend in high school before his death. Blue Dream's just straight up nostalgic for me.

I'm still on the lookout for the elusive Matanuska Thunderfuck, though.

White rhino was very popular here back in the day. It aas one of the first well known strains i had

Girl Scout Cookies (all time favorite, I think it's perfect in every way)

OG Kush
Green Crack
GDP
Gorilla Glue

Critical mass is just awesome. Not the best for getting fucked up, but if I DON'T want to, it's the best.

golden tiger
panama red
stardawg
malawi (or a malawi/ haze hybrid, the grower was not transparent about which)
chocolope

a particularly colombian pheno of 'love potion' that grew like a vine (the grower was pissed about the 'hemp' seeds they sold him, until we found out what a gem it was... too bad he didn't keep a cutting) and smelled like armpit, but got us ENTIRELY too fucked up...

prolly my favorite of all time was this random 'haze' type i had years ago (strongly smelled/ tasted like lemon pinesol); the funny assholes that sold it to me called it 'death', but it was everything i want out of a sativa... moodlifting, electric, soaring, thought-provoking, good-vibey, brightening, stargazey, yes please... the well grown "white widow" we smoked an hour later actually brought us down if that says anything...