• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Your favorite psychedelic, and why (Part 2)

What is your favorite psychedelic?

• LSD

Votes: 173 38.3%
  • Psilocybin mushrooms

Votes: 101 22.3%
  • Mescaline cacti

Votes: 17 3.8%
  • DMT/Ayahuasca

Votes: 14 3.1%
  • Hawaiian Baby Woodrose/Morning Glory seeds

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Ketamine

Votes: 36 8.0%
  • MDMA (or MDA)

Votes: 44 9.7%
  • DOC (or one of the other DOx's)

Votes: 7 1.5%
  • 2C-B

Votes: 6 1.3%
  • 2C-I

Votes: 7 1.5%
  • 2C-E

Votes: 13 2.9%
  • 2C-T-x

Votes: 5 1.1%
  • Some other lesser-known molecule

Votes: 27 6.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
LSD ... i get the cleanest/smoothest high from it. I also laugh a tremendous amount, although I laugh on other trips, my favorite is LSD. Basically everything seems so clean and my anxiety isn't as intense on other substances. LSD all the way! =D

Research chems gimme a horrible body load and a 'i want this to end' kinda experience toward the end of the trip. I don't get that with LSD.

I definately want to experience Ketamine tho. I can find myself liking that as well, I guess we'll have to wait and see. :)

How many "research chems" have you tried? It's not like they're all in one separate class of drugs - each is a unique substance. A number of them do produce quite a body load, but there are a number of them that are very clean, smooth, and deep.

Mushrooms. They're just so easy-going, at least in comparison to acid. One thing I don't like about acid is thinking about a million things at once. No, I'd prefer to bend my thoughts around one thing. Plus the trip isn't so annoyingly long.

Mescaline has promise, though not as any sort of party drug. Hopefully the next harvest is more successful.

i have tripped on acid & shrooms lots, but i find it rather hard to choose.

i think shrooms feel better, but acid is stronger (not in waves) and last longer...

both make me feel sexy

Mescaline obviously. Its fun every single time. You could never flip out on that shit

right now i'd have to say 4-AcO-DMT.

Why?

because it's the one i really really wanna try right now and I haven't got any . . . funny how the grass is just a tad greener where I haven't been . . .

Ha just to be a twat I shall say LSD/PSILOCYBIN/DMT combo is the best !
Does that qualify as a psychedelic ? Well it certainly felt that way !

zophen said:
Ha just to be a twat I shall say LSD/PSILOCYBIN/DMT combo is the best !
Does that qualify as a psychedelic ? Well it certainly felt that way !

Nope, not psychedelic at all ;)

Xorkoth said:
Mushrooms. It was a close call, just because mushrooms were my first and most important trip. I wouldn't be the same at all today without them. Which is true of all my experiences, drug and not, but mushrooms cured me of atheism and led me to my own spirituality.

I've also done mushrooms the least of any psychedelic I've done more than once, and I'm the most afraid of them, because they're so complete and piercing and emtionally intense. The first trip was pure goodness, and every one after that has been a mix of the worst terror and self-loathing and the greatest joy and understanding of my life, wrapped into one. I haven't tripped on mushrooms in about two years. I'm thinking about revisiting soon though.

herer here

megnificentt said:
where can i get my hands on some special k and how much do i take?

You get it from someone who sells it, and you take as much as you need for the desired effects. Duh! 8(

No source requests, btw. Since you're new I'll let it slide, but don't do it again.

You sound like someone who needs to use the search engine a little bit, then come back and ask some questions.

^ It's okay, just know that Bluelight isn't here to help anyone find drugs. :)

Oh god, how am I suppose to choose between LSD, Mescaline, Ketamine, MDMA , and DMT?!?

I'm not voting :p

Lsd. Just is. Well, that's not true. To me it epitomises my appreciation of beauty and love. Allows me to see through the eyes of child. Its awesome power takes me by surprise EVERY time.

It's just great. Greatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

It's a tie between Ketamine and DOC (for different reasons of course)

Ketamine is one of the weirdest drugs I have ever taken and it's extremely intriguing. I haven't k holed by myself but even still the drug is awesome and indescribable.

DOC is truly an amazing drug as well. I really enjoyed the positive push I got from it. I also didn't experience any heavy body load which is a major downside to shrooms.

Status
Not open for further replies.