• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Your favorite psychedelic, and why (Part 2)

What is your favorite psychedelic?

• LSD

Votes: 173 38.3%
  • Psilocybin mushrooms

Votes: 101 22.3%
  • Mescaline cacti

Votes: 17 3.8%
  • DMT/Ayahuasca

Votes: 14 3.1%
  • Hawaiian Baby Woodrose/Morning Glory seeds

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Ketamine

Votes: 36 8.0%
  • MDMA (or MDA)

Votes: 44 9.7%
  • DOC (or one of the other DOx's)

Votes: 7 1.5%
  • 2C-B

Votes: 6 1.3%
  • 2C-I

Votes: 7 1.5%
  • 2C-E

Votes: 13 2.9%
  • 2C-T-x

Votes: 5 1.1%
  • Some other lesser-known molecule

Votes: 27 6.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lsd cuz its simply the best feeling to be so connected with everythin and everyone in a weird but fun kinda way...

Dmt.

Hands down. No questions asked.

I dont have hours to waste getting high anymore.

lifeisforliving said:
So true.. same for me. And mushrooms are somewhere in the middle, some emotion, some thought. And for those rare occasions, where warranted, LSD+MDMA for the true fireworks of the mind.

Completely agree.
My favorite, LSD. Amazing chemical. I always feel great when I use it. In awe of what my mind is capable of. I feel like my potential has been unlocked with it. In love with the world and it's beauty.
MDMA in combination with it, words fail... A recent candyflip I feel has changed me permanently, in a very positive way too. Never to be forgotten...

ketamine.

i love k cuz it is useful for self exploration and deep states of mystical meditation.
the hallucinations are photorealistic, like virtual reality.
i feel union with higher cosmic purposes under ketamine's seductive influence, and it is comforting.
it makes me feel safe.

kheadz are really weird ppl, though.
tripping with needles, snorting k like coke.
the whole thing is just really weird.
and i am one, at heart.

i have yet to smoke the dmt, however.

Last edited:
Now that I have tried 2c-e a couple of times, and have gotten a nice feel for it. I could say that it's become my favorite psychedelic, mostly because of availability (vs. LSD for instance).

LSD is probably my true favorite, I mean it's fucking LSD. But that's also the problem with it, it's fucking near impossible for me to get a hold of. So while it may be my favorite, the fact that I can do it once a year at BEST (I've done it maybe 4-5 times in 6 years) means it doesn't really deserve that title IMO.

Although I still need to try a wide variety of chemicals still, before I could honestly choose a favorite. It's more like each substance is my favorite for what it does. 2C-B is nice, easy going and highly enjoyable, but it's too shallow to ever be top, but that's part of the reason it's my favorite for situations where that's appreciated.

*sigh* why do we have to choose anyway?

I chose acid, the only other drugs ive done which i consider psychedelic are K, DXM, MDA and nitrous...i know 3 of those are dissociatives but i still consider them psychedelic. Acid is like no other drug ive tried, the thoughts that go through my mind are like no other, the visuals are grand and all but the mindspace i enter on acid cant be explained while sober, probly not under the influence either.

Acid rules.

Xorkoth said:
How many "research chems" have you tried? It's not like they're all in one separate class of drugs - each is a unique substance. A number of them do produce quite a body load, but there are a number of them that are very clean, smooth, and deep.

Out of curiosity , which ones would you say are the cleanest in terms of bodyload?

(In descending order) - 2C-D, 2C-C, AMT, 4-AcO-DMT, 4-AcO-MiPT, DiPT, 2C-B, DOC.

Depending on individual neurochemistry the tryptamines might be cleaner-feeling than the phens. This list has just been my experience. Also, I find that the more times I use psychedelics, the cleaner feeling they all become. I used to get anxiety every single time I tripped on anything due to the nasty come-up and occasionally peak/plateau effects, but nowadays I generally find every stage of the psychedelic experience to be pleasant, and rarely get anxiety. There are notable exceptions to this - mushrooms always cause me some anxiety, and certain "RCs" always provide uncomfortable body effects at some point (5-MeO-AMT, 2C-E/P, 2C-I for example).

I long ago stopped thinking of the "RCs" as a single class of drugs, but instead as a large number of unique and valuable compounds. One of my 3 life-changing trips has been on 2C-E, and I've had many other profound and useful and memorable trips on a variety of other ones (2C-B, DOC, DiPT, 4-AcO-DMT, 2C-I, 2C-E, 2C-D, and probably others as well).

Just to clear up any confusion, what do you mean by descending order? You mean DOC is the cleanest feeling, and 2C-D is the dirtiest of those?

Nope, the other way around. Meaning the first I listed is the cleanest feeling, and the last is the dirtiest feeling. Of course, I only listed those which I feel are reasonably clean feeling. Otherwise I would have listed 5-MeO-AMT last!

You tried 5-meo-amt? I bought some about a year ago and threw it out not too long after ... it didn't even deserve to sit in my beautiful collection.

Also, I thought you said AMT didn't feel so good.

Also, I find that the more times I use psychedelics, the cleaner feeling they all become.

I find this to be true for me as well with many of the research chemicals. Its seems that with repeated use my body chemistry 'learns' how to respond to these chems in order to minimize undesirable effects. Of course, set and setting makes a difference too, and with repeaed use I become more comfortable/familiar with the head space of a given chem.

It will allways be LSD for me, it has allways been one of the most fun, funny, amazing, colourful, clearly insightful teachers to me. Allthough I haven't yet tried Mescaline, but LSD holds a special place to me. Everytime I do it, it feels like I am going home from a long holiday, it is a beautiful feeling.

Dondate said:
Also, I thought you said AMT didn't feel so good.

I did, but that was just after my first low-dose experiment at work. Since then I've used it several times at higher doses (from 40 to 80mg, the 80mg one with two redoses of 20mg after an initial 40mg dose). In those experiments, I used it either at home or outside, which was a much more calm environment. I found it very pleasurable and surprisingly easy. In fact there was no bodyload to be found, and my body felt a decent bit like MDMA, except much longer lasting and calmer.

And yes, I did try 5-MeO-AMT, before I found Bluelight. It was one of the first chemicals I bought from the Internet, and I debated for a while whether I really wanted it because Erowid had a lot of unpleasant reports. However, it also had a lot of glowing reports. So I figured I'd try it. I did it 3 times at ever-increasing dosages, although my highest dose was only 3.5mg. Every trial was exceedingly unpleasant and horribly long-lived. I never threw up, but I just felt poisoned. Plus, there were virtually no mental effects and no visuals at that dose. Basically, it sucked. :\

After the third trial I also threw mine away.

KarmaFrog said:
It will allways be LSD for me, it has allways been one of the most fun, funny, amazing, colourful, clearly insightful teachers to me. Allthough I haven't yet tried Mescaline, but LSD holds a special place to me. Everytime I do it, it feels like I am going home from a long holiday, it is a beautiful feeling.

The way you describe that makes me sure you would take to mescaline like a duck to water - it delivers the intensity that acid does, but not so much of the frenzy...what a gorgeous bunch of little friendly (and quite cheeky) cacti.....

Everytime I do it, it feels like I am going home from a long holiday, it is a beautiful feeling.
Yeah I also find for about a week afterwards a really clean minded feeling which I love .

yeahhh mann i prefer tripping off of banana peels just smoke two pounds of that stuff and your off!

but on a serious note MDMA is probably the best thing ever, i think for every dollar we are currently spending on bullets and tanks and troops we should instead spend on spiking the iraqi insergents watersuply with X. any peace if any that the war didnt acomplish in 3 years MDMA could do in a day.

In addition to spiking the Iraqi insurgents' water supply, we should spike the Americans' water supply, most particularly the warmongering leaders and troops (although they're doing nothing wrong by following orders I have known several that find joy in killing off "those damn terrorists", and many others who don't see anything wrong with it).

Status
Not open for further replies.