• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Your Favorite Drug Movie!

@AutoTripper
I hope that this strange invisible feeling of creeping oppression and subliminal intimidation that we seem to simultaneously perceive is the last "death-breath" of the "draconian-fascist-freedom-stealing-hive-mind-demon".
But it might as well be the other way around, in any case we stayed true to the bitter end and did not fall in line like good little turncoats. (not yet anyway)... 👀
I feel you again. One thing I can tell you and sorry if I already have lol but but from my my absolute heart I had two genuine premonition visionary dreams about this exact scenario playing out on the global stage right now about 8 months before there was any mention of it.

Those two dreams worth packed full of symbology and imagery and meaning which matches identically to what we are witnessing at present.

I literally saw it from both sides exactly to the tea from the global publix confused and and submissive angle and the second dream was literally from the eye of the perpetrators and where they are so desperately trying to steer us but there was a big gap between where they had pushed US into this Cave on a mountain Side from a a train chugging along one moment in sunshine blissfully unaware..

Into this dark cave where are there was a huge concrete ditch like on the Star Wars death Stars, there was no way to cross it and the other side of the dish there was this entrance to the new Society which was like the rising entrance of a multi-storey car park made of concrete with 5-ft edges and a 40 foot drop either side.

But there was this kind of electrical flashing sparking Gate with a symbol in the middle which I think would have been "the symbol" lol.

There was absolutely no foot room on the concrete platform entrance to this society this side of the flashing electrical Gate and it would only be possible to enter under certain agreements shall we say lol.

But there was a huge ditch and gap to be bridged like 50 m and no way to cross.

It really was literally where they are trying to steer the train of humanity so desperately and aggressively in true visionary symbology.

Both of these dreams were the most frightening and exciting experiences of my entire 40-year life. So I take from that that this was always going to happen and whatever will be the outcome is perhaps predetermined to an extent and part of the greater plan in the long run whatever it be.

I was born and natural visionary and I have always had premonition dreams and tapped into psychic and ESP abilities at times.

But these two dreams in particular scared the hell out of me and shook me as being really incredibly significant and revealing more than anything else in my life.

Okay just quickly on topic lol I recently ordered requiem of a dream based on recommendation here. Not watched it yet just waiting until I'm feeling a bit more positive and relaxed generally.

i
Yeah I mentioned that it was the same director, 🙂 .
Did you watch any of his other movies? Elephant? Paranoid Park?
I remember trying to watch Paranoid Park but failing to watch the whole thing.
I've seen Elephant. It was based on the Columbine school shootings, right? I haven't seen Paranoid Park, but I heard it was pretty good.

I mentioned this one much earlier in the thread, but here's the trailer to that movie I mentioned. It's not a well-known one, but I like how heroin is portrayed as a person/alter-ego in this (like in Fight Club).

junkie 2012 movie with that actor

well junkie 2012 movie we can't watch bcz of those actors

can't take'em seriously

also Tideland doesn't get much mentioned
i forgot about that one i have a book with all his films terry Gilliam ( typo) he did monty python fear n loathing Fisher king, ect great director, do they do drus in the movie or is it just wicked trippy

Here's a trailer for "Groove"

That made me happy. It reminds me of the underground vibe and secret locations, and hiding like fugitives from the authorities, is that still a thing or has facebook and smartphones killed that vibe completely? Anybody?

I remember being like 13 and watching this movie and thinking "holy shit man... I need to get into drugs!"

I've ALWAYS wanted to go to a rave, but the opportunity never really came. Poor me.

I absolutely love Requiem For A Dream, stunning and riveting movie.
Its good but its hard to watch. Its one of those movies that leave me feeling unsettled after watching, so I rarely wanna watch it. I think i only watched it from start to finish once. I always feel terrible for the mom and can't help but think "what if my mother went through that"? I couldn't bear the thought of my own mother being that lonely, longing to bond more with me, and having to endure electroshock treatment for an addiction that quite literally sprung up on her. Luckily my mom hates pills (won't even take aspirin) and i visit her almost daily.

Last edited:
i
I remember being like 13 and watching this movie and thinking "holy shit man... I need to get into drugs!"

I've ALWAYS wanted to go to a rave, but the opportunity never really came. Poor me.
Its one of those movies that actually make drugs seem appealing. Still a good movie though. As for going to raves, we had a few in the moderately sized town i live in while I was in highschool in the mid/late 2000's, but they weren't much to write home about. They definitely didn't attract a huge crowd, but the first one i went to had a friendly "party dalmatian" that was rented from a friend to walk around because of its docile nature, wearing a backpack filled with kandy and assorted pills. I just shrugged it off as cute and didn't even bother checking the backpack that was available to everyone. Opportunity missed. Haha.

The Panic In Needle Park
5756-lci.jpg

Saw this last night, always enjoy watching this movie.

Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels.
The only drug in it is marijuana but it's a killer British gangster film. Also it's hilarious!!

Hello All %)
I recently saw "Pulp Fiction" and I'm obsessed. I've watched it about 6 times in the past month. If you haven't seen it yet, its a MUST SEE, in fact all Quentin Tarantino movies are. Just created this thread for people who enjoy film, and drugs. so type up your favorite drug movies for everyone to enjoy!
Spun, requiem for a dream, blow, fear and loathing in Las Vegas