• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Your Favorite Drug Movie!

@FunctionalJnkieGrl
Do you have IMDB links or something? Sounds interesting.

I remember I saw this documentary about a father who did a bunch of "X" with his kids went to rave parties etc.
I think I found the link here on Bluelight it was a strange but entertaining documentary that left me feeling a bit uncomfortable. Lets see if I can find it. Oh here it is, fairly neutral documentary good for harm reduction purposes.

Small town Ecstasy (2002)

Nah, i'm just a movie buff. Haha. I saw that documentary when it was first released. I loved it and felt really bad for the dad at the end. You can tell he really felt immense regret.

Last edited:
And don’t forget Taxi Driver. Jodi Foster as a 13 yr old addict/ prostitute. The flic that put her on the map, along with being the Coppertone kid of course
Not that many drugs in that movie, he does take some meds probably like Phenmetrazine or maybe headache pills, but it's a good movie, "trippy" maybe I don't know, but I like the whole transition the radicalization of the protagonist, from thought to action! 👉😊

I w
Not that many drugs in that movie, he does take some meds probably like Phenmetrazine or maybe headache pills, but it's a good movie, "trippy" maybe I don't know, but I like the whole transition the radicalization of the protagonist, from thought to action! 👉😊
I don't consider it a drug movie, but its definitely a classic, gritty drama that I would recommend that anyone watch.

I fucking love that movie and River Phoenix! Its also one of my mom's favorite Keanu Reeves movies that i grew up with. Gus Van Sant also directed Drugstore Cowboy.
Yeah I mentioned that it was the same director, 🙂 .
Did you watch any of his other movies? Elephant? Paranoid Park?
I remember trying to watch Paranoid Park but failing to watch the whole thing.