• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Your Experiences With The Cops

i love reading the stories in this thread, nothing worse than hearing a bunch of good people getting fucked in the ass by the aids infested cock of the law.

I was at the entrance to a Rainbow Gathering and I had a lot, of psychedelics with me. Lots.

Anyways so I caught a ride with this fucking yahoo who rented a car and drove from Denver to Wyoming. Car should be clean right? Apparently the tail light is out, so we get pulled over.

They tear apart this guys rental which is spic and span clean so they take all of our stuff and throw it all over the road. I pocketed most of the drugs when I saw the headlights. I left a baggy of DMT in a journal b/c I didn't think about it.

So they're pulling apart our stuff and get to my journal. He flips through it once, twice and a third time each time missing the back pocket of the journal. This bag has a pretty large amount of powder there was a bulge from the baggy. So they set it down and another cop comes up and looks at the journal. I just about shit my pants.

They set it down toss our shit ALL over the goddamn road and don't pack it back up. They never searched our persons.

cool cops

It hardly ever happens but its such a relief when it does. I got let off once when I was tripping after having been searched and lied about having weed which he found and then told us to just put it in the bushes and he left before we did. Has a cool cop ever made your day? Sorry if this has been hard to follow, im trippin at the moment.

yeah, one time cops was looking for me for Robbing a store, and they found me and busted into my hotel room, anyways I was in there with my girlfriend and they handcuffed me and found a half smoked blunt on the floor and a bag of weed on the table, I admitted it was mine and only mine so my girl wouldn't get into trouble, he told her to take the blunt and the bag and flush it down the toilet, so she did so, and the cop charged neither of us with the marijuana, unfortunately I was charged with the robbery I commited and sent back to prison.

I've smoked with cops in Russia. This was on their off time, so I don't know if that counts. Haven't had too much luck with American cops.

I wasn't with him when It happend but my friend told me tthat one time he had his van parked and him and some other friends were hot boxing it. A cop found them and they opened the door and huge clouds of smoke poured out. The cop asked if they had any more on them. One of them fessed up to haveing a dime sack. The cop took it and dumped it out out. Then he told them they had to leave and let them off with no charge.

Ive met a few cops who let me and my friends off when they coulda busted the lot of us for possesion and drinking in public. One time me and 2 friends where at a festival and some douche bag picked a fight with my buddy so i jumped in but got pulled back by people who didnt wanna see me go to jail. We where told nicely to please leave the field and i even remember the cop saying he ain't worth it by's as this guy has a reputation for starting fights he can't finish. When we got up on the road a few cops rolled up on us and we all had beers in our hands plus we where wasted. All they did was dump out the beers in our hands and didnt even dump out the ones in our jackets. Me and my buddy had weed on us and i had a few clonazepam so they could have given us a rough time if they had wanted to.

ganja god, the thread called close calls that is like...4 posts below yours, is talkin about exactly the question you asked in your post. Ill give u a pass since you said you fucked up, but usually we dont accept that as a excuse for slackin around here ;) JK-it aint a big deal, just next time before you make a post do a search for the type of question you are askin to check that it aint been done before. I get that the title close calls aint exactly clearly about close calls with COPS, so i can see why you didnt think it was about your topic. Im just lettin you know that on BL we try to encourage posters to make sure their topic aint already been done before they post it. Anyways, I merged the 2 threads together and now you can enjoy lots more stories about close calls and cool cops who let you go, etc. enjoy:)

me and some friends were at a local park sitting in a truck smoking out with some blunts. next thing we know 2 cop cars pull up on us, the cop comes up to my friends window and asks him to open the door. upon doing so all the smoke comes out in the cops face. we knew we were busted. upon searching the truck they came across an ounce of weed we had stashed in the backseat. they were gonna pin the charge on this one girl who was with us since the weed was closest to her. but after she started crying about how she'd lose her volleyball scholarship in college the cops felt sympathy, said that this better be the last time they see us, poured the whole oz. of weed into the 50gal drum park trash can and told us to "get the fuck out of here before we change our mind"... quite an experience

When i was 16, me and my brothers friend went to 711 at around 2am or so. Now my brothers friend was 22 so i went, but he and my bro had just drunk a ton of beer, shared a bowl of some medical, and i had just had two bowls. We walked down to the store and got mnms and soda or some shit and walked back.

On the way there we had saw two cop cars chillin by a house and thought nothing of it, but when we left we went back the same way, instead of the main road, and my friend fell over across the street from these cops. They come over and talk to us, they arrest him for being drunk in public. They ask me what are you on and since my eyes were red as hell and they told me not to lie i told them i had smoked.

They searched me and took my lighter and a little pocket knife i had, but instead of taking me to jail they took ME home, gave me what my friend bought at the 711, and just woke up my dad and told him i was out late with my brothers friend who got arrested for being drunk in public. They didn't tell my dad i was high or anything and because i was so polite i didn't get arrested. My parents never even grounded me for it, they just joked about it. It's so funny cause i could of gotten in shitloads of trouble haha.

got popped with 22 nicks of smoke, spent 2 days , 1 night in jail cuz the computers were down. saw the judge all charges dropped.
they never tested the bags to make sure it was cannabis

a few years later i ended up getting 10 grand in a class action lawsuit, for being strip searched, for that charge

i know the cop caught my ass, but i think i won the war

crashed my car into a fence going 50 on a turn once. hopped the opposite curb and hit a fence. i tried to roll away and even steal new tires cuz 3 of my old ones popped. was tipsy at the time but the cops bought my story and didnt test me. didnt even get a ticket or end up paying property dmage, i got off real lucky. if the cops dug a lil id prob get dui hit and run, and would be in juvie right now.

sparred the details cause i became paranoid of incriminating myself. i had to learn my lesson th hard way. payed a 750 deductible for 5000 in damages. the damage was minor too but widespread so many new parts were needed.

In my teenage years i was in a group of guys n gals sitting in a big circle in a park smoking spliffs/bongs; we'd been having a beer or 2 but weren't drunk, then from behind a wall of bushes 2 cops stroll over & i'm just too ripped to even move.

Some of the peeps made quick futile efforts to hide the herb, cover the bong with a shirt etc!

They clearly saw we were all there getting high, they just teased us about how obvious it was we were smoking cannabis not cigarettes.

They just said "right, see that bin over there?, i want you to pick up all your cans & rubbish & throw it away properly"!

Then they left. This was however back in the short laughable period when cannabis was 'downgraded to class c'.

Then the beaurocratic shit-eating-whore faced-cunts in the government 'upgraded to class B', again. Within a 5 year period.

edit* Talk about fear, i was in sri lanka in 2006 & met a dude on the beach who sold me some herb. Bare in mind sri lankas penalty for possession of ANY DRUG is punished by EXECUTION.

Made my way back to the hotel after getting seriously fucked & had to speak with the security guard who watches the perimeter between the beach & the hotel! He took 1 look at me sweating with glassy eyes & says " you have a little smokey, smokey?" I was like, "no sir absolutely not"

He was obviously cool with it & come to think of it may have been stoned himself, but man i felt sheer terror like never before. I made a quick dash inside the hotel & hid the bud in a plant pot out on this secluded patio, thinking maybe this guy smiles in your face then stabs you in the back by phoning the police to try & gain some kind of merit.

I forgot that in sri lanka in august it rains monsoon abouttwice dail like clockwork-- the herb got soaked! I dried it out & smokedit the followin night tho, this time in a smokin room with smokin people

Last edited:
Just got pulled over last night. My friend was speeding cuz he is a dumbass. Got 2 pipes in the car. A bottle of gin. And my other friend had some bud on him. Car full of people. Saturday night. My friend who was driving is on probabion. Wrote him a ticket and let us go. Didnt ask to search the car or anything. That rarely EVER happens around here. The only thing i was worried about was 3 of my friends in the car are under 18. Close call

A few years ago me and one of my friends were just hanging out at this dudes apartment complex, and he had to go home, but we wanted to burn a little more so we walked over to the pool area. It was late and empty, so we decided it was cool to light up a blunt. We also had a bottle of absolute we were drinking. The dude that had to go back home gave me some vicodins and bars, which was just sitting on my lap the entire time. Next thing we know some dude comes walking over to us and asks if we live there, and we replied no.....he then pulls out a badge and says he is an undercover cop and that we are trespassing and need to leave. The blunt was behind my friends ear, and the bottle was kinda hidden between the chairs. So we quickly leave and also leave the bottle behind. We get in my car and we realize that the blunt must have slipped out from behind his ear, and I totally forgot that I had that sac of pills sitting on my lap. So we wait a little, drive around and come back. Everything was there on the ground, pills included. I still do not know to this day how the cop did not notice the pills just chilling on my lap.

Once me and 3 other friends were rolling a spliff and just as we had finished and lit-up a female police officer came round the corner and walked right passed us. She glanced at us for half a second and then just kept walking. It felt fucking horrible at the time, haha.

When I was younger and stupid. I spent loads of money in this underwear shop and for some reason decided to shop-lift a really cheap thing. Got caught and the cops took me to their car and searched my bag I had a fat joint in my cigarette packet, he just ignored it and I got anyway with a warning. :D

Way back when I was getting married, me & my buddys were up in the hotel room gettin ready. We pulled this big mirror off the wall & laid it on a table. My best man laid out these ridiculous lines of blow & we were having a great time, when all of a sudden there's a knock at the door... it's the Rabbi comin in to get my signature on the marriage contract! A couple of guys stalled him while a couple others stood in front of the mirror. There was just too much coke laying there to try to throw something over to cover it up. I was shittin bricks but the Rabbi just smiled, got my signature & left.