• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

your biggest drug heartbreak

Probably the time me and a friend had a shitload of the BEST coke ive ever had... then lost it!! Dont know how, dont know where, but i bet that made some lucky fuckers night!! :p

aaaaand probably my most common drug heartbreak is when i run out of drugs! 8) ill be down to smokin my last bit of meth... realise its all gone, and, crack, my hearts broken... :p

when I was caught smoking and had to flush 50 dollars of good mellow grass down the toilet. Oh, its a painful memory. HAd to destroy my best pipe. depressing.

my girl losing like a quarter ounce of my k one day while i was out was pretty bad...and gaining a ridiculous tolerance stopping me from ever getting high on k (and other dissaasociatives)...and od'ing on k were all pretty bad/heartbreaking...never had anything ridiculously bad happen to me though

One night I let a 'friend' drive my truck back to my house to get a couple more pills for the afterparty. After I went home I looked at my stash. My shrooms were gone, coke was gone, and about 20 pills were gone.

I confronted the guy in a rage, he said he was trying to help me because he knew I was trying to quit (he said this with a straight face), besides he was obviously fucked up.

He ended up paying me for what he took, but that was besides the point. He was my best friend at the time for drug and non-drug fun times, we were like brothers. After that happened we have never been nearly as close. I will never forget, and I can't really forgive.

What's sad is that 4 years later I am still angry about it.

I don't have a stash now, but needless to say - if I did, I learned my lesson - I wouldn't tell anyone that it even existed, much less where it was.

worm: that's totally understandable, trust is vital to any relationship.

my biggest drug heart break is just recently i was smokin rocks w/ a dyke friend and i went to the bathroom to take a wizz, came back and she had taken a big ass boulder out of my sack. when i confronted her about it she gave it back and claimed she was saving it for my husband cos i was smoking it all up. but that broke my heart man, after that i knew she couldnt be trusted. you dont ever touch a mans stash, EVER!
Another time was when i had got one of my friends all hyped cos he had never done x before an i was talking him up telling him how good it's gonna feel. we ended up getting DXM instead of MDMA and the dude puked all over. 2 guys barfed on my patio that night. was a heart wrenching experience.

Shit man, there are some real horror stories here...

The thing which is breaking my heart right now is that i got myself a generous tens (£10 worth of weed...not much, but when you're low on cash, it's not a bad option), absolutely glistening with trichomes a few weeks ago. I brought it into school to go smoking before our Sports lesson (wednesday afternoons I just go play football with my mates) and decided not to take it coz apparently the teachers were catching on that people were smoking weed on the way to the football pitches. Anyway, i stashed it in a metal tin in a plastic bag underneath my clothes in my sports bag...and by the time I came back, my bag was open and the weed was gone. The only people who knew about it were my closest friends, but i was with them the whole time, so I put it down to opportunists.

Sucks though, coz it's only a tens...I mean, go buy your own weed you lazy fucker.

It was homecoming night, and I was a junior in high school. A hotel party was arranged afterwards. Two rooms were ordered and one became the "lets smoke herb" room and one became the "drunken chaos" room. THe first bowl was smoked and it was just my friend and I. She was laying on the bed and I was admiring my dress in the mirror. All of a sudden, BOOM BOOM BOOM!! "COPS! Open up!!!" I didnt think twice. My half ounce of the dankiest of dank complete with crystals and purple hairs was flushed away... probably to lake michigan. My friend was the smart one and just hid her's under the pillow. Scared shitless, I opened the door slowly and saw my date smiling slyly with his beer.

lol :\ I take it your date didnt get laid that night...

^^ next time she'll use the peep hole! :)

My only "heartbreak," which isn't that bad at all... is when I accidently threw away about 20 pills of vicodin.. I only figured it out AFTER the trash man had left for the week. :(

Me and a friend lost £220 buying E. Never got our money or any E's. Thankfully a good friend helped us out with some cash and pills to sell.

I can't read this thread. It's too painful for me. I need a hug. :(

deroxor said:
haha, when my girlfriend made me choose between her, and never doing drugs again :X like wtf, that is just plain mean. Of course i had to pick her over drugs or i would look like an addict but fuck.

this made me laugh :)

*gives sonic a shot of jerzy D*

better than a hug and just as warm...and now u dont care about all those other drugs that got flushed down the toilet ;)

i used to (not) slang weed and one day i came home and found my last G got stole by my good ol pops
it woulda been a cuttable loss but i needed that loot!
the worst part was he walked around high all night :X

far from a heartbreak but at the time i was damn pissed.

dumb

I know this sounds insane compared to some of your guys post. I had 5 hydros that were impossible to get a hold of. I was all valium and i remember taking some tramadol, so i dropped a hydro on the floor and i was so fucked up i didnt even go to pick it up. I come back later to piss, low and behold it was gone. It wouldnt be a big deal except i have no hook ups for more. Now i dont know if the dose will even do anythin g. I think the cats decided to play with it

Robbed of 500 Es indirectly then arrested for assualt with out getting them back and getting conspiracy kidnapping/conspiracy distrubuition on top, because phone rang answered was his friend friend called mom talking bout kidnappings, mace, and E, cops pull the car over find 6500, but wrote down 5300 so lost 1200 dollars and 500 Es. All charges were dismissed, but they fucked the car up pretty good trying to find shit.

Last edited:
not really as bad as some of these others, but i jus jus started smokin a blunt of nug and i was drivin down the road or whatever and i hold it out the window to ash....well that motherfucker gets blown out of my hand, so i stop and am lookin up an ddown the highway for that bitch, i mean it was like 20 dollars worth of nug

never found it :X

$80 on bunk shrooms...the cunt gave us a bag of sliced KIWI FRUIT (it was dark, we were drunk, he had a car:|)

Once I managed to pour about a half gram of coke into my carpet.
This story doesn't end in heartbreak, though, because you can bet I snorted that shit straight outta the carpet!!

Another time, fresh 20bag of coke, and I broke i all up on a CD case in my bathroom. Well, then I took a shower *kicks self* FUcKING DUMBASS
all of the steam condensed around my little pile of white gold, turned it to mush, and made me cry. I tried drying it with a fan, but no luck. I ended up trying to sniff it down, but all that happened was a horrible glob of blow got sent down the back of my throat. :\

umm, a slightly less heartbreaking (but more ridiculous) story... I once had 4 rolls which made up my entire stash at the time. well, one sad night alone, I took one. then anothr half... then another half. then a whole one, and then fuck it, one left? I'll eat that, too.
Not only was I in a faded state the next day, but I started my second job AND then realized what I'd done. :(

RIP

EDIT: OH JESUS HOW COULD I FORGET THIS ONE?

my 18th birthday, two of my friends were dispatched to this dealer's house with approx. $200 in hand. They were picking up two ten packs of E so that everyone could party that night.
Well, the dude answered the door, one of my friends handed him the money and stepped in, and about 3 minutes later, 5 county sheriffs knock/bust in.
The dealer got straight FUCKED, and we all lost our pool of $200, but it's a good thing my friends weren't holding it at the time... they were searched, and had they been found with that cash at that house, they would've been screeewed.
I ended up getting acid and good weed that night, though, so it worked out.