• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

your biggest drug heartbreak

lacey k said:
i wish he never told me about it man, damn. :\ 8)

Shit, I wish you never would have told us about that. That is a fucking travesty of epic proportions. :(

Realizing that I had to grow up and be a responsible Mom, and stay away from ecstacy, my favorite!!! (and most other substances) until my son is at least 18.

*sigh* 5 more years :)

A few years ago when I was getting pharmies for dirt cheap, a couple people in my clique got arrested and I had a messload of stuff on me. Me being paranoid, I asked this raver girl I knew to hold on to the stuff until shit blew over.

There was dozens of OC 20s, 40s, and 80s. Dozens of MScontin 60s, 100s, and 200s. Dozens of adderall, klonopin, ativan, ritalin, halcion, xanax, valium, percocets, vicoden... just about everything that would fuck you up at a pharmacy...

and the kicker... an unopenned 100 count bottle of Desoxyn

a few days later she stated that her father found the stash and confinscated it.. i was crushed

a few months later, I found out that was a lie and that she binged out... and from overly excessive use, had a seizure... now she has seizure disorder and can't legally drive... kharma's a bitch!

My ONLY LSD dealer being shafted not so long ago, after selling off over half of my acid collection. One left.... :(

losing half an ounce of skunk in a nightclub, thus having only booze at a party

blagging to my mother that some E (about 40 pills) was some medication I was taking. After I told her it was for eczema, she decided to say "ooh, it's cleared up now" and flushed them. was a proper slow-mo "noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo" moment :X

Leaving about $800 worth of 5-MeO-DMT, hidden inside cleverly designed, airtight, food-like packaging, in a mini-fridge freezer compartment when I moved out of an apartment and moved across the country. The mini-fridge went in the building stairwell, which was where people put stuff they didn't want, so other neighbors could take it if they wanted.

The freezer compartment had gotten all frosted over and I hadn't touched the DMT in months and I totally forgot it was there. Somebody probably came along and took the mini-fridge... chances are maybe 50/50 (?) that they would have actually opened the food-like packaging in the freezer, or just thought it was old food and threw it away... under the many layers of protection, the container of DMT was labeled with its full chemical name... so if someone found it and Googled, they would've gotten some clue, I guess...

However, the chances that it fell into the hands of someone who actually wanted it, or had half a clue how to dose or what to do with it, seem very slim.

Similarly, I left the last 7 tabs of acid that I've ever seen anywhere in another freezer in another apartment. Prior to the DMT thing.

Yeah, I stopped putting my drugs in the freezer.

love
mettray

I'm so hardcore that my heartbreak is like 3.5 pills!!

I was completely and utterly annoyed about that, but seeing the amounts on here makes me realise that it wasn't even a drop in the ocean compared to other losses.

Commiserations.

Sammi, at least she didnt eat one for enzima. :)

I had about 500mg or more of 5-meo-dipt get spilled and ruined. good thing it is cheap and I had lots.

i was burned off 500 or so by some tweaker. i was expecting acid, should have known better.

It was homecoming night, and I was a junior in high school. A hotel party was arranged afterwards. Two rooms were ordered and one became the "lets smoke herb" room and one became the "drunken chaos" room. THe first bowl was smoked and it was just my friend and I. She was laying on the bed and I was admiring my dress in the mirror. All of a sudden, BOOM BOOM BOOM!! "COPS! Open up!!!" I didnt think twice. My half ounce of the dankiest of dank complete with crystals and purple hairs was flushed away... probably to lake michigan. My friend was the smart one and just hid her's under the pillow. Scared shitless, I opened the door slowly and saw my date smiling slyly with his beer. And again, I didnt think twice. I wailed him across his face with my broken hand (which was in a cast). Two of my fingeres were splinted into a makeshift "hook" of some sorts. Needless to say, there was a lot of blood and he still has a diaganol and crooked scar on his right cheek. To this day, I still miss that sack.

this guy i know was pooring GHB into water bottles for us. all of the bottles were identical including the full 20 oz bottle of G. he was emptying the water out of the bottles and wasn't paying attention and dumped out the whole freakin bottle of GHb after only giving 2 us our amount. ghb is very hard to come by around here so we were very sad. then when we got home, one of the two guys tasted it and it was pure water. what a shitty night.....

This thread makes me want to throw up.

Luckly I have never had enough money to buy a very large amount of drugs, so not much of a loss for me.

^Sure was. And to top it off, the physician that was dispensing those to me was busted the following week. So that was the end of that deal-and a deal it was at $.50 a dose.

haha, when my girlfriend made me choose between her, and never doing drugs again :X like wtf, that is just plain mean. Of course i had to pick her over drugs or i would look like an addict but fuck.

when a bunch of RCs got on the list of not allowable substances to be imported :(

that was a more recent heart break for me

deroxor said:
haha, when my girlfriend made me choose between her, and never doing drugs again :X like wtf, that is just plain mean. Of course i had to pick her over drugs or i would look like an addict but fuck.

WHIPPED!!!=P ;) lol

that shit sucks though....i wouldnt do that to somebody i care about but its hard for ppl who dont do drugs to even start to understand that it aint even ABOUT them or got shit to do w/them

This has to be the most difficult thread to read. It's really all very sad. Especially the OC story and the 500 count Hydrocodone bottle misshap. These are heartbreaks. FLUSHED THEM DOWN THE TOILET???????? WTF!!! This person needs to have a BL asskicking.

^^shes a old cuban lady shell kick YOUR ass lol

But for real...GOD DAMN

one of those things that no matter how much u think about it it still makes your head hurt

Actually im quite content right now, Lacey Kay. Thank you.

drug heartbreak- when i got sprung having a drug fuelled party at my house and was told to clean up my act "or else". The heartbreak is i havent been able to clean up my act so i guess its "or else" for me.:p :\