• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

You Right Now.......

What kind of tunes?

I'm not entirely sure yet. I dropped them off with the rest of the stuff when I got home so I'll see in work tomorrow. There was lots of classical and musicals which doesn't sell the fastest but they don't take up much space so they can sit for months and it doesn't really matter. In Northern Ireland you're always guaranteed lots of country music and gospel music so I saw lots of that.

I'm not expecting any great finds but when I do find good ones I always save them for my friends as I don't actually collect Vinyl. I have a customer who usually buys all the boxes (except the ones 'with no words') so it's a quick turnaround. There were also a few carry cases so they will easily go for a couple of quid.

DON LUIGI start riffling through for these

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/music/music-news/8464857/Top-50-most-collectable-records.html

Ian Levine was off loading hundreds of records in bulk buy lots recently, I don't think people knew what was in each lot, fuck knows why-does he really need the money? I suppose if Northern soul doesn't feature on your radars no one will have a clue what I am on about but still some of those records can go for big money.

I have a lady who comes in to look at the records and always asks me to keep northern soul records for her. I say I will but that shit's not going out in the boxes if I find it %)

I'm not entirely sure yet. I dropped them off with the rest of the stuff when I got home so I'll see in work tomorrow. There was lots of classical and musicals which doesn't sell the fastest but they don't take up much space so they can sit for months and it doesn't really matter. In Northern Ireland you're always guaranteed lots of country music and gospel music so I saw lots of that.

I'm not expecting any great finds but when I do find good ones I always save them for my friends as I don't actually collect Vinyl. I have a customer who usually buys all the boxes (except the ones 'with no words') so it's a quick turnaround. There were also a few carry cases so they will easily go for a couple of quid.

I have a lady who comes in to look at the records and always asks me to keep northern soul records for her. I say I will but that shit's not going out in the boxes if I find it %)

im from larne. were u from?

larnes a shithole, id love to move to carnlough or that, gf is from there

cushendall would be nice too , though a wee bit too clicky down there for me

Aye it's not my favourite place but I didn't want to say haha.

Carnlough is nice..basically anywhere on the coast road but Larne ;)

I'm not on the coast road but I could see the power station from the motorway at Belfast harbour. I'm from Culchieland..not deep Culchieland, mind you <3

headlining for dissies now lol, i used to buy trips of that royal marine boy haha

rumour has it he has loads of trips buried, will be a long time before hes digging them up id imagine

have fun with ur kid

I was going to say, nobody spends 11 hours cleaning to impress children! (It doesn't) .I manage a quick hoover before my maternal visits & mainly try & make sure there's nothing lying around that I don't want her to see, like debt letters & lighters, & stuff that's totally innocent but can give room for suspicion, such as baggies that had buttons in or something, though I can see her scanning each room she passes for 'hevidence'. Fair play for your 11 hour cleaning stint though Inflo...I hope you're going to dish up your Dad's dinner on the sparkling floor!

I'm preparing to put on my Fugees Mask (can't post the track as it seems to be banned for copyright) and go out into the real world & pretend to be a real person doing real things......I hadn't heard that particular Fugees track before one day when I had to go to work after foolishly not sleeping etc & was messaging my boyfriend panicking, saying 'my face is all melty, I don't think I can do it' & he sent me that track & said 'Just put on your mask & you'll be fine' & it definitely helped.....& is actually the most useful advice I've ever had from him

'Have you ever worn the mask one-two one-two
M to the A to the S to the K
Put the mask upon the face just to make the next day
Feds be hawkin me
Jokers be stalking me
I walk the streets and camouflage my identity......

(I'm not paranoid enough to worry about the feds hawkin me, but if the local PCSO hawks me, I'll be camouflagin my identity)

Counting down the hours so I can leave work and go home for a smoke. If anyone is looking a job you can totally have mine

I'm far too happy about my new plug extension. 4 plugs and 4 USB charger ports and I can charge my phone in bed now. I have no shame, I'm genuinely chuffed. Ah, it's the little things in life, no?

I didn't even know they came in 4s...here I was feeling fancy with my 2 usb ports in one plug :|