• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

You Right Now.......

i remember in 90's the tv picture lifted of tv and started multiplying and all my friends were wearing glasgow rangers scarfs and hairnets lol

the plan was to have some mdma here to take it with but it didnt work out

My spell with needles was incredibly brief, had not a clue what I was doing besides what I'd read online. The only person who could show me in person didn't want the 'responsibility' of having potentially ruined my life (despite being my connect for years).

Anywho, a few reused needles and bruised to fuck arms and I called it a day. I knew if I'd carried on I probably would've butchered myself ala Requiem for a Dream and as a failed musician I need my limbs intact...

I recently went to the funeral of the friend who was unwittingly responsible for me not deciding to use needles at a time when I was seriously considering it (she had been clean of drugs for 12 years when she died from an unrelated illness)
We had been through gritty but clean times together with young children, then the fluffy rave years and eventually both with habits & me going to score from her boyfriend.
We never had a conversation about it, but she was reliant on her boyfriend to inject her and getting a hit would sometimes take hours, with her wailing & crying, in pain & not getting a register (while I was desperately waiting for it to be done so I could score)
Witnessing that & other friends who had run out of decent veins & took forever to get a hit in, totally deterred me from trying it myself, mainly because I thought, 'Fuck not being able to get your gear straight in when you're clucking' and also because I never wanted to be reliant or would trust, someone else to show me or do it for me (and the internet wasn't a 'thing' yet then)......so I just kept right on atooting for quick gratification......
I never told my friend that she was the reason I didn't start injecting as they weren't nice memories to remind her of....but I'll always be grateful to her & sad that her going through that meant I didn't have to.

Right now, feeling ridiculous, NOT building a den, sending myself to my bed & quitting until the safeness of daylight

Just back from a not-so-successful auction.

Early in the night, I went to get my tobacco from the van and another punter asked what happened to the van as he pointed to a big dent above a front wheel arch. It isn't our van so we were a bit panicked. We checked the CCTV but the view was cut off just before the front of the van.

I did a bit of Sherlocking and was convinced this bastard in the Luton van had done it.

We got home and returned the van and broke the news to the owner.

''Oh aye, I meant to say to ye - I crashed into my garden wall yesterday.''

:|

So many wasted, misplaced, expletives.

i have about 200 old house music trance etc vinyls, they are all fucked though, out of cases lying on top of each other, most of it 20 years old now

Yup!

At least it ended up OKAY.

I did manage to get ~400 Vinyl LPs for £43 so there will be a good bit of profit in that even after I take out all of the Jim Reeves and Showaddywaddy ;)

What kind of tunes?

I am a broken woman I have been cleaning this house for about 11 hours for a rare parental visit at the weekend..you could probably find dirtier pre-operation theatres. The full arsenal of cleaning products and vacuum and steamer have all had an outing.

I am also now also having to have a vodka to calm my nerves after nearly having a panic attack/major meltdown on finding out George Clinton and Parliament Funkadelic are gigging in May and I can't go.

All in all things are actually Ok right now...

I get the impression that the current MDA is weak/the erowid reccomend dosing page is innacurate. My experiences with MDA often involved an attempt to send a text and the hardest hurdle during typing it was the fact that my phone wasn't even in my hand or it was actually a bottle of water or something.

Good to see people trying the new stuff though.

took another 60mg, eyes struggling now lol buzzing like fuck

oh ok lol silly me

times i go up to my ma's rubbered on benzos and she doesnt bat an eyelid

told her all the gory details about my drug abuse when i was younger

other than that i know shes proud of all the good things ive accomplished

=D I am impressed you can even type after banging another 60mg anistropic.
Aghh not bothered about him seeing anything lying around..I've railed lines of coke with my Dad..was only once but he doesn't have a problem with that as such....just want the place immaculate so he doesn't have any reason to make sarcastic or derogatory comments...he's a fucking psychopath.

Last edited:
sitting here listening to ultrasonic lol

def getting a bit fucked up now, that comment was in response to some thing on front page of topic lol