• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

You Right now V3 - A new Dawn, A new Bromance

nice one man, what kind of opiates do you guys have access to in Denmark>
i was led to believe by a rather active Nordic group on BL that it's largely fent-based?

Really been raking the piss the last few days, been waxing tons of clonazolam and flubromazepam, smoking schizophrenia grade ganja and been smashing the gear which is as good as it has been in 10 years. Didn't go anywhere for for my birthday but I missed T2 at the flix back in Jan so i got a copy on BD (it had only been released the day before which made it a well timed special event flick wize).

Just waiting on 4 bags, I have a lot of sorting out to do over the w/e with regards to the rest of my life, if I want one. Wish me luck

PS I ave been so slovenly and flat in mood I forgot to vote yesterday.

^ you enjoy t2?
i saw it a few weeks back - loved it.

belated happy birthday mate <3

Study study study...

3rd day of amphetamine binging, looking forward to finishing examns and relax with a nice little opiate or two.

don't forget that to help you retain memories, you need sleep!

The bar I'm running at night lately is an interesting spot. Think of a bastard child of league of gentleman crossed with cheers and you are close.

Anyhow, we have a wretch of a chef, from an alpine European village. A degenarete really. He is neither young nor old, but crumbling mentally and physically.

Anyhow, last night I was drunk and sitting on the the outside of the bar, and was spitting on the bar footrail constantly, for I have terrible sinus always.

So, today, I went to work at 6pm, and the chef takes me aside to confide in me that, while cleaning in the morning, he found "this burnt caramel stuff" on the bar rail, and it "reminded him of smoking Speed in Europe", so he tasted it and "It tasted good".

The gates of the sesh have just opened. - big bag of powder and a sexy woman with great tits. Also no kids all weekend!

Time to get nasty! ;)

CTx6yhwXIAAMvR4.jpg

time to go full 'orrible, altho it is a bit harder to beat casually smoking heroin and crack throughout the day all weeek

Go get em tiger! Im joining the ministry for substance abuse for the next 4 days. Ill let you know how it works out

So, today, I went to work at 6pm, and the chef takes me aside to confide in me that, while cleaning in the morning, he found "this burnt caramel stuff" on the bar rail, and it "reminded him of smoking Speed in Europe", so he tasted it and "It tasted good".

i dont know if him eating your sinus infection is worse or the fact that your phlegm looks like burnt caramel...

Acid bathing my feet. The pack was written in Japanese, hum, we'll see if the results look like the horror snake skin peel in 2 weeks. It'll destroy my steady but sun less tan I recon, ankles downward.

Some gin with cranberry fizz, is easing my evening and I'm enjoying yesterday's Handmaind'd Trail. Fucking upset about the polotics Mind grrr.

I see yes is more post wise here, the same relative shite is the same relative shite and so micro niche on canna bother. Bless yeh x

Nice markies passion fruit sponge tempting if I need to go there.

Still fighting the good fight getting a bit visually sketchy now but it's all good fun! Love me some quality stim time! The house is spotless :) gonna start to unwind with some beer and a few bongs....

Still fighting the good fight getting a bit visually sketchy now but it's all good fun! Love me some quality stim time! The house is spotless :) gonna start to unwind with some beer and a few bongs....

You should have had a bong when you made that post mate. Look at the time you posted :)

What you been on this weekend Kingo? Did I hear mention of MDMA? You lucky, lucky bastard...

Just eating bacon butties, drinking coffee - and vodka... Fuck it, I'm off all week :)

Last edited:
The unforeseen joys of moving house, just found two little baggies of joy! One with what I think is 2-cb (not marked - idiot!) and some 3-fpm. Been sat in a dark wardrobe for 12 months. Tonight just got a whole lot more interesting!

Fuck me, half a bottle of vodka and three Karpackies in, and still straight as fuck. Tolerance is a bitch...

yeah. ten beers on, was just off baseline. Then had to pop a padlocked door for a guest-messhead who had locked his keys onside, and was tipped a few lines of coke. anyhow, one thing to another, and an hour later im shagging scary green beret dudes girlfriend in the bog adjacent to his bedtoom, as shes turned on by the fact i speak her langiade, as opposed to mr killing machine.