• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

You Right now V3 - A new Dawn, A new Bromance

Sitting at my screen feeling like a fucking failure - Stee talking about killing himself as if its nothing.

Sitting at my screen feeling like a fucking failure - Stee talking about killing himself as if its nothing.

It is nothing when you feel like that, but you shouldn't feel like a failure because he feels like that, even though neither of you are failures! (Says me who's dishing out the advice like custard, whilst feeling a bit of a failure herself (temporarily, no cause for alarm, normal service will resume shortly)

I'm too befuddled to sort out quoting from amongst quotes right now, but thanks Fubar, I'm fine, just a bit traumatised by recent family events and a nightmare road trip (compounded by my shit driving in left hand drive car, it has to be said)

sorry to hear BL, sending good vibes your way. and altho suicide isn't a topic to be taken lightly, a little gallows humor can go a long way sometimes..?
hope you're both a bit better today

Wanker fucked, booze, top shelf and super silver haze combining as one to love punch me in the content zone! Night y'all!

Just up.

Some maniac persistently plied me with cocaine all night and forced me to drink half a keg of beer.

Then found a guy with some nice hydro at 4am, came home and nutted the wife for hours. Finished the job this morning. Head hurts. Dick too.

Just up.

Some maniac persistently plied me with cocaine all night and forced me to drink half a keg of beer.

Then found a guy with some nice hydro at 4am, came home and nutted the wife for hours. Finished the job this morning. Head hurts. Dick too.

Poor you... ;)

FFS, had a call out for fuckin bed bugs in a premier chain of shit hotels. Bunch of fuckin cunts...

ewww.
you come across a lot of bed bugs FUBAR?
they are the one 'bug' that really freak me out. i love spiders and all manner of creepy crawlies, but not bed bugs...nightmarish :(

FUBAR seems like hes really into gross yuck dead animals and maggots and things.

Kinda like those ring wraith things with cockroaches crawling out of his blackened cloak thing and all worms n shit.

ewww.
you come across a lot of bed bugs FUBAR?
they are the one 'bug' that really freak me out. i love spiders and all manner of creepy crawlies, but not bed bugs...nightmarish :(

Yeah same here. I've spent far too much time reading about peoples lives being completely ruined by bedbugs. It all started with this thread on bluelight actually:

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/223342-Bedbugs-MEGAMERGED-vs-tell-these-pests-to-gtfo

*whinces*. Proper grim.

I hate tics too.

Fucking LOL man I thought of that thread too. Lol. Poor fairnymph. We were live journal buddies in that era.

Urrrrgh bed bugs so gross

Fuckin wasted journey man! Bitch guest had complained of bites on her arse. Bedbugs don't bite your arse. Daft cow has probably sat in an ants nest and was hoping to get compo from the hotel. Fucked my day up proper...

maybe she had worms?
or crabs?

:?

Well, if she'd just shown me her arse when I asked, I could have identified the problem. But for some reason she was reluctant. Do you think maybe I shouldn't have stood there stroking my crotch and drooling...??

You were introduced as "the pest man" right?
should be all good, she had prior warning and all.

You were introduced as "the pest man" right?
should be all good, she had prior warning and all.

Good fuckin point!! I'm gonna use that from now on ;)

I am the pest man, goo goo ga joob...

Last edited: