European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

You Right now V3 - A new Dawn, A new Bromance

yZnne

Cracking post BCF... :)

Pissed on vodka, listening to classic rock from the likes of Deep Purple, Black Sabbath, Rainbow, Free etc, and wondering wtf has happened to good music. I'm fuckin sick and tired of the X factor and bullshit wankfuck arsewipe rap bollocks that passes for music these days. Cunts....

It says a lot when possibly the most talented musician to grace the charts these days is Ed fuckin Sheeran... :X

I bet when you grew up all this internet malarkey was all fields eh? :)

How come that with digital TV, Netflix, Sky, Sky Movies and YouTube, there's still fuck all I actually want to watch?

Shit, I still remember when we only had 3 channels and there was always something on TV on a Sunday night...

I'm starting to sound like FUBAR here...

Last edited:
Just decorated a 1.8m. Christmas tree in record time. Only now I'm not sure that 80 LEDs are enough. Ah, well, sod it. I'll only hafta rip all the baubles off to replace the lights anyway now .....

I don't even like Christmas very much, if we're being pathologically honest; it comes with too many unpleasant memories of things like family rows, with my Mum's parents arguing with my Dad's parents over the ancient history and geography of bygone Stoke-on-Trent -- streets in a city in the Midlands, for crying out loud, that have been knocked down and rebuilt at least once in the meantime which would set me off with my sister -- and the passing of two of my most favouritest pets (Penny the dog [?] in 1998 from old age and Chico the cat -- barely more than a kitten, really -- [?] in 2007 from a freak accident). Well, when I say "favourite", they've all been my favourites, really; everyone from Sweetheart, Smokey, Zippy, Bang, Scruff, Misty, Snowy, Argent, Chilli, Pie, Ghost, Stumpy and Little Fred, the gerbils, to Chloé the Wonder Dog, although none of them died at Christmas. Such is the hold the four-legged members of our families have over us .....

I'll freely admit to being a complete sucker for LEDs, though ..... Especially assorted colours, and especially animated ones ..... I've got a hundred colour-changing LED "cherry" lights in the front window, that are all independent and have slight timimg variations that cause them to drift gradually out of and back into sync with one another.

I'm also multi-stoned and needing bed .....

Chanced upon a box of 100 X 30/500 co-codamols t'other day. Just performed a quick and dirty CWE with 10 of the buggers. Should set me up nicely for working out in the cold today :)

I am sore. From a deep tissue massage. I had to sit and drink water for an hour before they would let me drive. Hash joint valium and 40 mg slow release oxycontin. Look after your back folks. Or dont be tall.

I am scattered bur rested for round 2 of catch up with a blr that I havent seen in 10 years.

I was skinny. He was fat.

How times change :\

Getting ready to go to a birthday do for the only friend remaining from way way back in my AA days....with all her AA friends that I've never met before.......and I'm really hanging after stupidity & 3 hours sleep (She knows I drink now but it's not going to be an alcohol fuelled affair that's for sure)

I've got my not-driving-coming-on-the-bus-instead (taking twice as long) excuse out of the way already (which is kinda true)
Just gotta dust meself down, wipe off the wine moustache & keep my chin up
Not sure if I've put my contact lenses in the right eyes though

Epic! Just had a snowball fight with my lad and his mate. Got Fubar Jnr right in the nuts =D

Though to be fair, I was hiding behind my van and ran back inside after ten minutes when my hands got too cold...

On a more serious note; this snow is absolutely fuckin perfect for snowballs - which is a rarity in this country...

I'm well jel of your snow.....friends & family are snowed in 3 counties away.....it's been dry & sunny here with a touch of rain

I'm well jel of your snow.....friends & family are snowed in 3 counties away.....it's been dry & sunny here with a touch of rain

What neck of the woods are you in Granny Holiday? I'm in south Cheshire, and we very, very rarely get any snow worth speaking of. This is the best, fluffiest and most consistent snow we've had in the last 15 years afaic...

What neck of the woods are you in Granny Holiday? I'm in south Cheshire, and we very, very rarely get any snow worth speaking of. This is the best, fluffiest and most consistent snow we've had in the last 15 years afaic...

I'm way down sarth-west. We haven't had decent snow for 7 or 8 years

I want SNOW! (Ash in the air just doesn't make it.):(

Meh, I don't know where you are Herb, but snow is totally fuckin overrated. It's nice for a day then quickly becomes a total pain in the arse. My lad's school was closed today because several teachers were 'snowed in' and couldn't get to school. Fuckin mardarses - I'd love to see how they'd cope in a country that gets real snow...

love to know how these cunts cope in the snow when there's an emergency and they have to call an ambulance....what are we meant to say? "no sorry mate, there's half an inch of snow on the ground so your granny will just have to die of a cardiac arrest as there's no way we can possibly go out in that"....motherfuckers.

^Love me some Mr Ritchie. <3

Sunlight coming in the window. Eating persimmon cake for breakfast in bed. Coffee. Bluelight fam. Easy like a Wednesday morning.:D

Eagerly awaiting the installation of a new cat-flap so I don't have to leave a door open & let all the heat out & the cold cold cold in

Rock 'n roll baby

I've only had -21 (sounds worse than it is, it's only dry cold -17 and wind and moisture now that's a fucker) up till now and a whole month of snow, nobody whinges about there being no salt or sand on the road. Everybody drives with studded tyres, you have to it's an ice skating ring otherwise.