Be chivalrous
Be brave
Be not afraid of death
B will be close to you in times of peril
Be Happy to see another sunrise
Fear Nothing
The Sun she has your back.

(C) Doxy2017

Something is wrong with my bank account.

It has money in it.

This is not normal, and I am worried. I'm not used to having two halfpennies to rub together. Any minute now, I'm worried someone is going to demand for me to repay it.

Something is wrong with my bank account.

It has money in it.

This is not normal, and I am worried. I'm not used to having two halfpennies to rub together. Any minute now, I'm worried someone is going to demand for me to repay it.

Oi, gimme my fuckin money back ya thieving git!

Decisions! ;)

10102017046.jpg

Show off ;)

Missed you A4B ( it took me longer to write those three characters than it would have done to type your name. FML.)

2 year clean off Heroin this week!

I've relapsed when it comes to Drink and sniffing coke, ended up with another every day habit for a year. I've now got 5 months off coke! Just the booze now.

But no injecting smack and crack!!!

That's me right now.

Last edited:
That's amazing news ccf, you've conquered mountains and done so with grace. You should be more than proud of yourself, I know I am <3

Most people are addicts in one form or another. I'm surrounded by coffee addicts. I'm addicted to my bed. Also alcohol seems to feature in my life quite prevalently much to my detriment :\ such is life my love. We all have our burdens to bear.

I've relapsed when it comes to Drink and sniffing coke, ended up with another every day habit for a year. I've now got 5 months off coke! Just the booze now.

That's me right now.

Well done with quitting the smack!! That's great stuff,, you should be proud!!

Also, akways makes me smile when people say "sniffing" rather than "snorting" coke..

Makes me imagine someone opening up a wrap, having a quick smell and then putting it away again....sadly that's not what they mean :) :) :)

Right on Cherry. I’ve always liked you! Happy to see you back and doing so good x

I've had this little thing for a number of years where I thought it would just be incredible for somebody to surprise me with a xanax/diazepam, with zero prior knowledge. Ideally it would be getting spiked by a good friend (benzos just make me really energetic and active, so you can imagine the positive effect this would have on any given day). I thought it would forever remain a fantasy... until now! Just been to see my mates brother, who has managed to acquire a packet of 28 5mg diazepam from an erm let's say non-traditional (yet morally acceptable) source.

I was pissed the other day and he said he could get some. He's a pretty straight laced kid and it sounded too good to be true so I thought nothing of it and had totally forgotten. I've only got 25mg for the time being, because otherwise I'll just do them all... but, well, what a fucking surprise! Dreams do come true.

Should Have dreamt for more I guess, but this will certainly suffice.

That's me right now.

Congrats, & well done. :)

Fair play CCF! Knew you'd be a great mother. <3

Likewise Sadie! x Miss this place. Would like to post more often but these days i seem to have developed a strong lack of desire to be online. Still, i love all of you wonderful people & will always pop in :) <3

7.39AM.

Night shift has 21 minutes to go.

Mmmmm, morning beers:D

7.39AM.

Night shift has 21 minutes to go.

Mmmmm, morning beers:D

lol...you drink after nightshift?

If by chance I've managed to drive home without falling asleep at the wheel I'm normally asleep within 5 minutes of getting home..

Sometimes still in my work clothes.

It takes me hours to wind down. Doesn't matter how tired I am.

I try and have the same routine on nights as days.

That means no sleep for at least three hours after finishing the 12hr shift.

Had 4 bottles, a bluey, and just woke up after 7 hours.

Another 12 hour shift in an hour, then have a few days off. . .

I'd love to find a sweet spot routine like that. It doesn't help when your shifts vary so much. Clopens fuck me up the most.