• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

You Right now V3 - A new Dawn, A new Bromance

Just finished a long day of attempting to align the coupling of a 105 ton gearbox with that of three 5000KW drive units within a tolerated run-out of 0.08mm.

It is difficult. Going to drink beer now.

Just finished a long day of attempting to align the coupling of a 105 ton gearbox with that of three 5000KW drive units within a tolerated run-out of 0.08mm.

It is difficult. Going to drink beer now.

Well done mate! I had a similar task of aligning a bottle of vodka with my gob this morning. Piece of fuckin piss...

I'm limbering up to be sociable and practical, fighting the free-weekend urge to do fuck-all of any worth (I did that yesterday though, it was BRILLIANT)

I had a bit of a bigclivedotcom moment today .....

The salesman from The Book People had been today and left out his samples. One of the novelty items was a "disco bulb", an oversized light bulb with red, green and blue LEDs beneath a revolving transparent dome lens-type projection device. Just the sort of thing you might see Big Clive taking to bits and describing in his mellifluous Scottish voice. My boss also noticed it. I also noticed a nearby uplighter; which would have been just the thing to test it out with, except it was one of those foreign screw fitting types and the disco bulb was a standard British push-and-twist fitting. But as luck would have it, the Chinese manufacturers had seen fit to include with the bulb an adaptor to use it in a screw-fitting holder!

I screwed the adaptor into the uplighter, installed the disco bulb into the adaptor, righted the uplighter and flicked the switch. Beams of red, green and blue light danced about the ceiling as the faceted lens revolved on its spindle, and we gazed in awe at the moving beams.

After about ten seconds, there was an almighty bang and a whiff of acrid smoke that signals something has just gone to Silicon Heaven.

I stuffed the remains of the bulb and adaptor back in the box, My Boss sprayed some aerosol about, and we silently agreed never to speak of this incident again.

Few lines of k earlier. No friends willing to join me so popped a xanax, ate pasta....considering a monster line of k and some psytrance again right now. No fucks given.

Playing my first ever game of chess online (me on my laptop, kid on desktop about 5 feet away)after the kid's been desperate to teach me for ever

This game's lasted 120 minutes so far, I haven't got a clue what's going on, but we're going round in circles (figuratively) & neither of us is going to win unless the other loses deliberately, which we're both too stubborn to do

Consequently, I've logged on to BL & my opponent has sneakily put Youtube on the headphones
If it's not over in 15 minutes, a break will be called and Kasparov encouraged to play with friends in the park while chessmeistermother has a secret cigarette

Tip No.1: Stoned chess is the fuckin tits! The games last forever, but it's loads of fun mulling over all the possible scenarios and predicting future moves, then having that 'eureka' moment, only to have your whole train of thought dissipate into thin air and having to start all over again.

Tip No.2: NEVER play chess on stimulants - especially against a stoned opponent...

Surprisingly productive, energetic and not nauseous after having vaped 80mg opium latex at a mates around 3 hours ago (EDIT - v high quality opium I'm told (I haven't even seen the stuff in many years....am basically totally opiate naive)

Tip No.1: Stoned chess is the fuckin tits! The games last forever, but it's loads of fun mulling over all the possible scenarios and predicting future moves, then having that 'eureka' moment, only to have your whole train of thought dissipate into thin air and having to start all over again.

Tip No.2: NEVER play chess on stimulants - especially against a stoned opponent...

I haven't been stoned for years nor feel any urge to be & stimulants weren't on the menu today, though would have preferred a stoned opponent to the stroppy mofo who had a meltdown when the parental settings kicked in at 7pm without the parental-settings setter submitting to lose on purpose 'to see what happens'

The game will recommence tomorrow......

Wow...the traffic in general in EADD seems down a lot from what I remember it being a few years ago...

It this standard now or is the forum just going through a bit of a dry spot?

Aye, it's drier than my nan's clunge mate - and she's been dead forty years...

Aye, it's drier than my nan's clunge mate - and she's been dead forty years...

It certainly is mate..

BTW are you still enjoying the old 3-FPM? Are RCs still a thing?

I'm not asking for sources or anything but do people still but things like 3-FPM, RC benzos etc. from suppliers outside the UK or did that all dry up when the ban came in?

I know synthetic cannabinoids are still a thing around my way. In fact we are supposed to radio details of all "spice cases" as they are known into control and they hace to immediately inform the rozzers. I think its more a case of them trying to get an idea where the cases are popping up rather than getring the patient nicked or anything..

Although "spice" and "mamba" cases are costing the NHS a fortune. I've never seen anyone as fucked up on anything in my life as I have people on that shit....

synth noid blends are fucking evil mate. horribly dangerous shit - so ironic, given the overall safety of ganja.

so, I got this gig as a writer - and I'm kinda stoked to be getting paid to write. I don't think writing on bluelight is what my employer had in mind...ah well.

=D

It certainly is mate..

BTW are you still enjoying the old 3-FPM? Are RCs still a thing?

I'm not asking for sources or anything but do people still but things like 3-FPM, RC benzos etc. from suppliers outside the UK or did that all dry up when the ban came in?

I know synthetic cannabinoids are still a thing around my way. In fact we are supposed to radio details of all "spice cases" as they are known into control and they hace to immediately inform the rozzers. I think its more a case of them trying to get an idea where the cases are popping up rather than getring the patient nicked or anything..

Although "spice" and "mamba" cases are costing the NHS a fortune. I've never seen anyone as fucked up on anything in my life as I have people on that shit....

I occasionally still dabble in the 3fpm, but not had any for a few months now. RCs are still very available from overseas, but gone are the days of next day delivery and payment by debit card, so it's all become a bit of a hassle faffing about with international bank transfers and shit.

I occasionally still dabble in the 3fpm, but not had any for a few months now. RCs are still very available from overseas, but gone are the days of next day delivery and payment by debit card, so it's all become a bit of a hassle faffing about with international bank transfers and shit.

that's the way the RC market always was for me in Australia, more or less. synth noids are still around, but I wouldn't touch 'em with yours...
as much as I envied the convenience of the UK scene, RCs fucked my life up enough with the crapshoot of getting stuff through customs after a 2-4 week wait.
maybe it was a blessing in disguise not to have such easy access to a plethora of untested chems, I dunno.

My personal conspiracy theory is, somebody is keeping up the supply of nasty SCRAs deliberately to demonise cannabis.

it wouldn't surprise me.
I've not seen any other RC for sale (in physical stores, or legit [clear web] online sources) in Australia for over 5 years - and the only things that I ever saw before that were the odd (unnamed) powders in a vial. probably cathinones of some sort.

...but SCRAs are still around - and apparently not hard to find - in Australia, despite being specifically banned throughout the federally, and in most - if not all - states.

I think over here, the popularity (and profitability) is helped by the mining industry, which pays well and has helped push mandatory pre-employment drug-testing into the mainstream.
I got fucking drug tested for a job I got at a community library, FFS...

so, for a long time, the people buying the synthetic weed blends were miners who couldn't risk a positive piss test (but could risk stroke, seizure, unexpected OD etc etc - and afford to pay through the nose for the nasty crap).

I guess people need to do something to demonise cannabis, because it's not doing a very good job of demonising itself. :|

it wouldn't surprise me.
I've not seen any other RC for sale (in physical stores, or legit [clear web] online sources) in Australia for over 5 years - and the only things that I ever saw before that were the odd (unnamed) powders in a vial. probably cathinones of some sort.

...but SCRAs are still around - and apparently not hard to find - in Australia, despite being specifically banned throughout the federally, and in most - if not all - states.

I think over here, the popularity (and profitability) is helped by the mining industry, which pays well and has helped push mandatory pre-employment drug-testing into the mainstream.
I got fucking drug tested for a job I got at a community library, FFS...

so, for a long time, the people buying the synthetic weed blends were miners who couldn't risk a positive piss test (but could risk stroke, seizure, unexpected OD etc etc - and afford to pay through the nose for the nasty crap).

I guess people need to do something to demonise cannabis, because it's not doing a very good job of demonising itself. :|

As I say, I've never witnessed a person as fucked up in my life as I have with people on this shit...

Get a lot of call outs to prisons for cases of spice "overdoses"..Speaking which (spice in prisons that is)...

Had to pass this little gem on that someone e-mailed me at work.... :) :) :)

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.ma...-bosses-investigate-after-inmate-13028716.amp

Feel rough. Just spent my weekend racing motos, drinking and smoking the weed.

Woke up on the tiled floor of my room in the morning with urine wet clothes.

Off to work the night shift soon. Hope its quiet. . .