• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

You Right now V3 - A new Dawn, A new Bromance

Just had dry needling on my back. Gonna neck a bottle of wine, a xanax and a bubble hash spliff. That should sufficiently damage my brain for the evening. Has anyone heard from Bella?

Has anyone heard from Bella?

Another AWOL, but he was not too well last time he posted so I would not be surprised if he is just having a break from it all. Would be reassuring to see him check in but it is not as concerning a disappearance as it was with OM.

I salute your ability to take 'breaks' Ms Bus - something I was unable to do until the money ran out. But you're right, there are no physical withdrawals and my 'addiction' was broken in only a couple of days as I instantly started feeling better from not using. I'll never go back now.

I seriously wouldn't salute my miniscule breaks - most of them are situation/opportunity/finance -related

Scoring is a one hour round trip to drive and that kind of commitment-free window followed by a good old smoking window are sometimes limited, though that doesn't always stop me

I had a one week break the last week because the chap I see had the audacity to go away for a week (I was actually relieved) but have been making up for lost time since, especially as he's going away again soon (PHEW)
I expect Julie could probably say that a lot clearer with a Maths formula

So, to conclude, none of my breaks are to be applauded, but you may give me a little high-five for having a pipe in my bedroom earlier on the way for a wee while my mother was drinking her tea on a visit downstairs

Just had dry needling on my back. Gonna neck a bottle of wine, a xanax and a bubble hash spliff. That should sufficiently damage my brain for the evening. Has anyone heard from Bella?

Spacejunk has. Pm him.

I seriously wouldn't salute my miniscule breaks - most of them are situation/opportunity/finance -related

Scoring is a one hour round trip to drive and that kind of commitment-free window followed by a good old smoking window are sometimes limited, though that doesn't always stop me

I had a one week break the last week because the chap I see had the audacity to go away for a week (I was actually relieved) but have been making up for lost time since, especially as he's going away again soon (PHEW)
I expect Julie could probably say that a lot clearer with a Maths formula

So, to conclude, none of my breaks are to be applauded, but you may give me a little high-five for having a pipe in my bedroom earlier on the way for a wee while my mother was drinking her tea on a visit downstairs

High five given.

I is on a break

I have had to

But now i want to

Except im simging along to frozen now

Having a few cheeky lines and about to watch the 3rd episode of the latest Narcos season. Oh and some 15yrs old The McCallan scotch on ice.

I is still alive and kicking <3

At the country club? Anywhere is good

I'm desperately trying to un-sketch myself ready to meet a friend for dinner out in under an hour, then dancing at a venue one of my favourite sound systems are playing
I was so up for it yesterday, but am a fuckwit & now don't know if I'll even be able to eat or have an intelligible conversation
Another friend just popped by & has sorted my outfit, now I just need to get a grip & DO IT!

At the country club? Anywhere is good

I'm desperately trying to un-sketch myself ready to meet a friend for dinner out in under an hour, then dancing at a venue one of my favourite sound systems are playing
I was so up for it yesterday, but am a fuckwit & now don't know if I'll even be able to eat or have an intelligible conversation
Another friend just popped by & has sorted my outfit, now I just need to get a grip & DO IT!

I think you need MORE crack!

Tldr

You know what Fubar, that's exactly what I thought yesterday morning when I woke up after 3 hours sleep and thought that it was the 'only' way I'd be able to function well enough for the impending social eve out (Yes I know an afternoon nap would have been far more sensible and effective, but I'm very easily swayed by the crackhead on my shoulder)
When the chap eventually got up and responded to my text around lunch time, I grabbed the leftover 30 Euros I'd found, plus the current exchange rate scribbled on a piece of paper and a bit of sterling and drove off knowing he'd probably accept that for half a g, which he did.
Got home, washed it up in one go and then tried to time my intake to attempt to achieve a balance of alertness and sociability without venturing over the line into extreme jitteriness, & inability to talk nor leave the house, which I had to do at 6pm having booked a table at a restaurant for myself and the visiting friend

By the time another friend popped by around 4.30pm, I was in a mashed up state, not paranoid, just feeling incapable of even knowing what to wear for a 2 mile walk into town, followed by a restaurant meal, followed by a hot & sweaty venue dancing. Nor could I imagine being able to carry myself as the normal articulate, confident person I can usually pass off in public
A shower, face wash, brushed teeth, & mascara usually does the job, but after my friend had gone through my wardrobe & picked me out clothes to try out & I was wearing the outfit we'd decided on, I couldn't be arsed to take it all off again, shower & put it all back on again, so just sprayed perfume, hands face, teeth, eyes & mascara, my friend laughing at me because I kept wailing 'aaaghhh I don't know if I can do this'

Anyway, she left & I had an hour to leave the house to walk into town to meet my friend off her train, had a couple more pipes & some wine, had everything ready to leave the house on time (this is often a huge issue if I'm leaving crack behind), but I did it, got 5 minutes down the road until I got a phone call saying she'd missed that train & would be on the next one. Back home I go, make the restaurant reservation later, another pipe, leave behind a decent couple of pipes for my return (again something I'm usually incapable of doing)

Leave the house again, walk to the train station, meet friend off train, before I've even mentioned that we need to buy tickets to the event we're planning to go to after the meal, she says that she has to go back after the meal & can't do the event. I inwardly cheer a thousand reliefs & say that's fine, I'm not too bothered about going anyway (I was, & would have loved to have gone if I hadn't fucked myself over with my time, energy, money & motivation sapper of choice)

The meal was good in parts, sent one dish back, they kept trying to whisk away food we hadn't finished yet and I was totally able to eat & enjoy eating! It was lovely to hang out & catch up with a friend I don't see very often, was able to be sociable & maintain fun conversation & not make a twat of myself, then walked her to the station & walked home, carrying her huge bouquet of flowers over my shoulder in a manly fashion

On return, had 2 lovely decent size pipes left that I didn't even smoke until I'd got into my pyjamas & done a few other bits (The mascara removal & flower arranging had to wait though)

Had a lovely 8 hours sleep and woke feeling refreshed and.......

Last edited:
couple of cans of Tyskie, cheeky rock and a few lines of brown
no too bad at all pal ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽

You know what Fubar, that's exactly what I thought yesterday morning when I woke up after 3 hours sleep and thought that it was the 'only' way I'd be able to function well enough for the impending social eve out (Yes I know an afternoon nap would have been far more sensible and effective, but I'm very easily swayed by the crackhead on my shoulder)
When the chap eventually got up and responded to my text around lunch time, I grabbed the leftover 30 Euros I'd found, plus the current exchange rate scribbled on a piece of paper and a bit of sterling and drove off knowing he'd probably accept that for half a g, which he did.
Got home, washed it up in one go and then tried to time my intake to attempt to achieve a balance of alertness and sociability without venturing over the line into extreme jitteriness, & inability to talk nor leave the house, which I had to do at 6pm having booked a table at a restaurant for myself and the visiting friend

By the time another friend popped by around 4.30pm, I was in a mashed up state, not paranoid, just feeling incapable of even knowing what to wear for a 2 mile walk into town, followed by a restaurant meal, followed by a hot & sweaty venue dancing. Nor could I imagine being able to carry myself as the normal articulate, confident person I can usually pass off in public
A shower, face wash, brushed teeth, & mascara usually does the job, but after my friend had gone through my wardrobe & picked me out clothes to try out & I was wearing the outfit we'd decided on, I couldn't be arsed to take it all off again, shower & put it all back on again, so just sprayed perfume, hands face, teeth, eyes & mascara, my friend laughing at me because I kept wailing 'aaaghhh I don't know if I can do this'

Anyway, she left & I had an hour to leave the house to walk into town to meet my friend off her train, had a couple more pipes & some wine, had everything ready to leave the house on time (this is often a huge issue if I'm leaving crack behind), but I did it, got 5 minutes down the road until I got a phone call saying she'd missed that train & would be on the next one. Back home I go, make the restaurant reservation later, another pipe, leave behind a decent couple of pipes for my return (again something I'm usually incapable of doing)

Leave the house again, walk to the train station, meet friend off train, before I've even mentioned that we need to buy tickets to the event we're planning to go to after the meal, she says that she has to go back after the meal & can't do the event. I inwardly cheer a thousand reliefs & say that's fine, I'm not too bothered about going anyway (I was, & would have love to have gone if I hadn't fucked myself over with my time, energy, money & motivation sapper of choice)

The meal was good in parts, sent one dish back, they kept trying to whisk away food we hadn't finished yet and I was totally able to eat & enjoy eating! It was lovely to hang out & catch up with a friend I don't see very often, was able to be sociable & maintain fun conversation & not make a twat of myself, then walked her to the station & walked home, carrying her huge bouquet of flowers over my shoulder in a manly fashion

On return, had 2 lovely decent size pipes left that I didn't even smoke until I'd got into my pyjamas & done a few other bits (The mascara removal & flower arranging had to wait though)

Had a lovely 8 hours sleep and woke feeling refreshed and.......

Heh, once again I am impressed by your willpower. I have missed so many social events because I was completely unable to leave the house until I'd finished everything I had. Then I was unable to leave the house because I had nothing to come back to. But I could leave the house to go and score again, but once I got back I couldn't leave again until it had all gone. On the rare occasions that I did force myself to go somewhere other than to score, I would cut short the evening with some bullshit excuse at the earliest opportunity, to go and score again...

Heh, once again I am impressed by your willpower. I have missed so many social events because I was completely unable to leave the house until I'd finished everything I had. Then I was unable to leave the house because I had nothing to come back to. But I could leave the house to go and score again, but once I got back I couldn't leave again until it had all gone. On the rare occasions that I did force myself to go somewhere other than to score, I would cut short the evening with some bullshit excuse at the earliest opportunity, to go and score again...

Didn't even brush my teeth between waking and texting & leaving again this morning/afternoon (did get a pot of Earl Grey & 2 slices of butter & Marmite on wholemeal toast in first though, so wasn't all bad)
My weekend of 'freedom' a contradiction of my own free will, found me bound in the crack chains of choice (no-kinky metaphor innit)

But....tomorrow is another day
I have to stay in for repair people, dealer is going on holiday, and I can look forward to and enjoy the feeling of normality and work and school runs for the next couple of weeks, and I probably wouldn't be feeling that without that fucked-up little binge when I was foot-loose & fancy-free (We all know what it means, but its only just occurred to me what an odd expression that is

Onwards & upwards (after I get up in the morning obvs)

Few glasses of Chardonnay while I try to get my tinker of a two year old to bed! She takes after me, late to bed early to rise, but puts up a good fight before giving in. she'll be up at 7am! Her bedtime is usually 9pm, but she's had chocolate!

Last edited: