• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

You know you're an Etard when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im a e tard for sure, parents went away for a week, so had the house to myself, was rolling and ended up dancing to the music/dance scenes in the "Grease" movie!! Then all of a sudden the music stopped, looked around and my grandparents were standing there looking at me...

I was "Hi"
They were like "What the Fuck?"

Fucking intense moment

Oh and also, my mate reckons i was trying to light one of my ciggies for like 10mins cause i had the ciggie in my mouth, but had the lighter at like a full arms length away...

Must have look pretty stupid haha

i've always wondered why its really hard to light your own cigarette ..you gonna think of a whole new scheme to light that ciggarette

When you have lit your cigarette backwards and ask "are these menthol?"

Im guilty of this. One time my friend gave me a Nat Sherman that was blue with a gold filter. I proceeded to light his very expensive cigarette backwards, smoking half way through the filter (my throat was so numb from all the vicks and random methol cough drops and shit from all night xD), dropped the cigarette, put it out, and asked for another one lolz.

i've always wondered why its really hard to light your own cigarette ..you gonna think of a whole new scheme to light that ciggarette

Possible solution would just get some else to light it :p

you know you are an e-tard when you read about some MDxx high pills on pillreports in the area yours usually come from....and get excited :D

You always have a vicks inhaler, mints and gum in your room :)

....it gets to the weekend and I look so hard to find real mdma or real pills yet to be let down again by the piperazines, then going at it the next weekend to no avail.

when you look at all your "sexy" pictures you took while you were rolling. And BURN them because you look like a retard. (and pray you didn't pix msg them to anyone)

Im a e tard for sure, parents went away for a week, so had the house to myself, was rolling and ended up dancing to the music/dance scenes in the "Grease" movie!! Then all of a sudden the music stopped, looked around and my grandparents were standing there looking at me...

I was "Hi"
They were like "What the Fuck?"

Fucking intense moment

-dies of laughter-

you know your an e tard is when your favorite msic is techno and your mind and body is always in club mode

when see emails like this the week after you roll

Extreme Glow Online Order (xxxxx = $56.10) LOL

I posted this before but I will post it again because its so true

You know you are an etard when this picture makes your mouth water

ecstasy1.jpg

FM

<----------- you know your an etard when you deck out your room from ceiling to floor , bed to couch and tv with black lights , neon lights , rope lights , Christmas lights

I posted this before but I will post it again because its so true

You know you are an etard when this picture makes your mouth water

ecstasy1.jpg

FM

*Drools on laptop* Fuck i would love to have those........

When you wake up in a bath of ice with unexplainable scars on your back and feeling just that little bit lighter

On a serious note, remembering last night like an old fashioned picture show with lots of missing scenes.

Status
Not open for further replies.