• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

You know you're an Etard when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you strike up a conversation with a total stranger about how good it feels to have your arm bitten, and not only do they totally agree with you, but they start biting yours...

Needless to say, you don't stop them. :)

You know your an etard when...

You know your an etard when... You leave the club look at soplight and streets lights and tail lights and swear to your buddy your getting a light show.

You are an e tard because this thread has already been done ...look a little bit down a few posts lmfao

You get your tax refund check in the mail. The check is over a thousand dollars, and the first thing you do after cashing it is buy 5htp, glowsticks, and a fuzzy blue plush hat!

LoL I took mine and bought 5-HTP, some pills, and a few hits of LSD. I'm saving them for a rainy day and when I feel better.

FM

I too am saving mine for when the timing is just right. Went to a club event and the vibe just wasn't right there. Then I got home and it was too late to drop. The time will come at it will be well er ah shall we say pure ecstasy (PUN intended).

you look at the mom with a baby in the line at wal-mart and find yourself wishing you had a pacifier that cool :)

When you find yourself in a dingy bathroom stall having unprotected anal sex with a complete stranger while a girl whose name you don't even know licks your asshole.

Wait, what?

You're my favorite person on this forum board. You say the goofiest, most hilarious stuff.

Why would you even do something like this xP?

and you know you're e-tarded when you take a pill, go outside with a friend for a cigar session, and get into the best conversation of your life, forget you took a pill, and end up talking to that friend for 4 hours, smoking every cigar, cigarette, and cigarillo you possess, only to go down to the nearest gas station to buy more, and have your friend say, "Dude, I can't go in there. I'm rolling balls." Heh.

good stuff, guys. lol :)

you know you're an e-tard when...
1) you see a sweet-tarts commercial and think they look like tabs.
2) you know exactly who you want to call while you're rolling (i think this one has been said)
3) you have a specific outfit that you want to wear the next time you roll.
4) you wear sunglasses inside (this one might have been said too..)
5) you're on a hunt for a hello kitty pacifier.

aw thanks for the effort luna! i guess my hunt continues... cause i'm definitely not paying that haha

Sticking a syringe full of warm green liquid up your ass, squirting it, and laying there on your side until you feel like you're gonna shit your self sounds like a good idea, and even turns you on a bit. (Oops I've said to much on this site again.)

hahahahaha, i couldn't agree more Rollz. as disgusting as it sounds, there's just something about plugging MDMA that turns me on, and i'm completely heterosexual and cringe at the thought of anything other than ecstasy going up my butt.

also...you know you're an Etard when rolling is just as good, if not better than sex to you.

You know you're an Etard when you use your home phone to call your cell phone that you've lost, and when you finaly ear it ring you're overjoyed because you think somebody is actualy calling you

dont even wait to take ur pills after work,
spent all ur money on littly blinky lites wile in line,
start getting relly lazy with ur excusses why u cant come into work- like o i forgot i worked today and o gee i aready made other plans sry...
car alarm goes off u start dancing
trade ur gfs cell phone for pills o yea
wen u call ur friends over and over asking wut theyr up to
strike up conversation with radom ppl that look like they need a friend lol
not remebering anything for more than 5 minuts

When you spend 20 minutes lookingf ro your phone, you check the car and places you've been smoking . To grab the home phone and then realizing thats its vibrating right in front of me

Status
Not open for further replies.